Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 306. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Dev, is there way to recover lost coins during the rollout? about 42k.
New wallet address iz4PsDRnzZ17JFb2XLcaYzhhLXTz3okaXjGTgGjUHHz3MfQQfjJEiszBFi6AA7fwLdK4gh8eFdYjBdA Rs3sc14zd2ZPPVYsBi
Thanks.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Yeah I didnt realize confirms would take so long.  All is well, I can confirm payouts are ok.  the pending balance just doesnt mean anything....its not related to your immature coins.  From the blocks, I see the pool mines about 90% of all coins...I'd gpu solo mine, but someone should post a guide on how to do it with the wallet they gave us I dont have time to tinker with everything today.

You can build this for solo on xmr on linux. https://github.com/sammy007/monero-stratum

Techinally you can use this on intense as they have the same rpc format. Sadly no similar solo software for windows.

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Yeah I didnt realize confirms would take so long.  All is well, I can confirm payouts are ok.  the pending balance just doesnt mean anything....its not related to your immature coins.  From the blocks, I see the pool mines about 90% of all coins...I'd gpu solo mine, but someone should post a guide on how to do it with the wallet they gave us I dont have time to tinker with everything today.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
72 hours waits and no COMPENSATION Huh
Activity: 168
There is so much swapping because pools are resetting or forking

Almost impossible to track accurately, all depends on how well you've been pool hopping
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
so....is there no console on this wallet ?  this is a dumb question.

in the gui wallet ? Not for now as far as I can see Cheesy What do you want to do if there was one? Maybe simplewallet will help you

meh I just like to play around and see network hashrates and block information, thats all.  I tried the dev pool, but it doesnt update any rewards...it shows my hashrate...but no rewards.  hmmm

Rewards will be pending after 60 Blocks. Wanted to check the nethashrate myself with wallet etc but coudlnt figure it out. Don't trust the pools total nethashrate
legendary
so....is there no console on this wallet ?  this is a dumb question.

in the gui wallet ? Not for now as far as I can see Cheesy What do you want to do if there was one? Maybe simplewallet will help you

meh I just like to play around and see network hashrates and block information, thats all.  I tried the dev pool, but it doesnt update any rewards...it shows my hashrate...but no rewards.  hmmm
Activity: 171
kiramine.com
Hey intense community and miners worldwide,

we hope you all enjoy our pool!

int.kiramine.com  0 % fee to the 31.August

We wish happy mining and the coin a very good future!  Wink

Greetz

Alex from kiramine team
Activity: 137
How is the pool working now? Is any of them stable?
very good, and stable pool http://int.kiramine.com
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

The official pool is working fine. But the pool is getting restarted every two hours. I haven't had issue getting paid for past 24 hours. I think the payout threshold is 25 coins even though the pool doesn't mention it.

How do i mine this coin with my wallet ?

You could solo cpu mine with the simple wallet as instructed in the ANN  but id advise you not to because it's unlikley you would beat any pool.

To mine with a pool and GPU  go to http://intensecoin.com/pool2/ and follow the getting started instructions.  If you have nvidia Id advise to use the

cc miner.

https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/tag/v2.0-tpruvot

Run the cc miner with this batchfile

ccminer-x64 -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://45.32.171.89:4444 -u "your_INT_address_from_your_gui_wallet" -p x
Activity: 11
legendary
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
How do i mine this coin with my wallet ?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
in old chain I lose about 20k coin, import to the new wallet but it lost forever Sad

Did you report it to devs ? there might be a way you can recover those.
yep but it show me, just 0.5 INT and now i still didn't receive anything.

Edit:
Oh my god,  I just received my INT coins after post. Thanks so much dev!

I have 4k coin (old wallet iz5K9xm6Zc4ckckVBppbQ4UBmiuhx8vfTDLvzxdU6GNjU3Sbek9UumU6hGHs6fj2oRi6x2QCVRLi2Vn LTfCYZvYg242pDoZSJ)
bat i still didn't receive anything to new wallet (iz5WYU41xLSbZLFu9i3btj568vwndeZsGJohakLUHa7VDaePAd5VRjXGx4ykaAZkcNiUtJhgRAr7GVQ 9LnJH7VAT39UDPPxyC)

i ask dev about lost coin (import from old wallet to new wallet)
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Hi, everyone that submitted valiant a DM with information about your old address, or had the same 'new' address as the original payment address, was sent compensation tonight. If you still haven't submitted the form, or you did submit the form but haven't PM'd me proof that you own the original wallet address, please DM in Valiant in slack @intense-valiant
https://intensecoin.com/compensation-request/

Hi, I lived in the wallet of intense, the problem that I have never lived in. My wallet is not opening. What I need to do for this. I opened my new wallet and started digging. My new wallet started to open after a while. Can you help me please. How do I open backups of my old wallets? You have to make me a solution. I left the intense coin dig in the back. Because the coins I dug every time are wasted. The only reason for this is your bad wallet program. Sad

You should to use walletqt, an dthere File-Open wallet-and in that window choose your old *.wallet file
Activity: 23
Looking good. Gonna follow this coin.
Activity: 2
A miner and wallet exist for Linux ?
I have the linux wallet stucked on Height 573 (I think the source of wallet is not up to date). I start mining since yesterday and I saw today the chain changed the 16th at 06:11:20 and the wallet stuck on that day.

Any info for linux user ? I use a virtualmachine temporarly to have a correct wallet but it's would be grate if we can have a working wallet on Linux.

https://screen.harkor.sexy/i/ec0407c27d45b6194929395a61b1ce68.png

It could be the awful Block Nr. 573 of the first chain which stalled. You want to try the windows wallet from the ANN or build from source from Github.
https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoin

If I wrote "I thing the source of wallet is not up to date", it's because I compiled with sources on GitHub...

Sorry^^ was a bit late for me. The src has a comment "new genesis block due to blockchain fork and other issues" so I suppose it is up to date. Which wallet are you using? Simple or Gui?
Jump to: