Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 316. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It seem stucked again at block 2547.  Grin Grin
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Kindly post your batch file.. so far we don't have any issue.. our miner still getting this coin.

Note that I use ccminer for nvidia and no issue so far.

Have fun!
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
Pool is down again?(

Activity: 21

when you open it have you pointed it to your saved wallet? or is only offering to make a new wallet each time?
At this point I am greeted with the password prompt for my wallet when I open it.

-TC

I have not save previous wallet.   Angry Downloaded the wallet, tried it out, got the number wallet and started him mine.
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
for those who mined on the old chain during the 15/08 , you can claim your compensation here. We have fixed some aspects, numbers should be correct now.

https://intensecoin.com/compensation-request/
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
OP will be updated with the New Pools once we declare them as stable.

During the weekend we hope to collect & address all Bounty requests. Make sure to follow the instructions on the OP before direct message me in slack!
Activity: 18
why i cant connect to the pool?i try ccminer -o stratum+tcp://45.32.171.89:4444 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x cant connect.. Sad need help plz

That address is down, you use below instead:

ccminer -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://35.184.184.129:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

T&C applies Cheesy

done tq
why i cant connect to the pool?i try ccminer -o stratum+tcp://45.32.171.89:4444 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x cant connect.. Sad need help plz

That address is down, you use below instead:

ccminer -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://35.184.184.129:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

T&C applies Cheesy
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
why i cant connect to the pool?i try ccminer -o stratum+tcp://45.32.171.89:4444 -u  -p x cant connect.. Sad need help plz

Try this pool: http://intensecoinpool.sytes.net

With .bat config:

ccminer -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://35.184.184.129:5555 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

Activity: 195
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
Reserving Finnish (FI) translation / proofreading of ANN thread if needed and bounty offered.

Please get in touch with me, and good luck with your project!

Previous projects on BitcoinTalk:

JesusToken [JSUS] - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2093259
Spheris [SPRS] - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fiann-spheris-hajautettu-sovellusmarkkinapaikka-2096263
Activity: 18
I like this coin because it will not draw so much electricity and the temperature is very low in my GPU -its like 'Thunderstruck' by AD/DC Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Interesting coin you have here dev. I just got my first payment from mining earlier. Will throw more hashing power here from time to time. Difficulty is steadily rising.
Activity: 60

which wallet are you using?

-TC

INTENSE COIN version 1460368

when you open it have you pointed it to your saved wallet? or is only offering to make a new wallet each time?
At this point I am greeted with the password prompt for my wallet when I open it.

-TC

-TC

INTENSE COIN version 1460368
Activity: 171
kiramine.com
--------------kiramine news------------------

We want to announce our new pool:

int.kiramine.com 0% fee promo to the 31. August (from 1. September 0.3 % fee)

We are always reachable via e-mail "[email protected]" and a few hours a day in our live chat on mining site.

We hope you wanna mine with us!

PS: Check out our other pools:

chrc.kiramine.com 0.5 % fee RBPPS

xry.kiramine.com 1 % fee RBPPS

Greetz

Alex from kiramine team

Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kiramine-mining-pools-2071360

EDIT: Our actually max diff is 250000, when somebody need higher max diff or starting diff write us on chat or email or pm here, we can handle it.
Activity: 60
Hello, why when I restart the wallet, the address always changes?

Same problem. Managed to solve?

-TC
Hello, why when I restart the wallet, the address always changes?

Same problem. Managed to solve?
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
When will the payments of the mining with the old wallet be issued?
I've sent a dm on slack but stil no response after 2 days
Activity: 602
Merit: 134

@Dr.Lecter

the pool is down?

Pending Balance: 0.00000000 INT
 Total Paid: 0.00000000 INT
 Last Share Submitted: less than a minute ago
 Hash Rate: 8.46 KH/sec
 Total Hashes Submitted: 24136671

24136671 Hashes in 20 minute but no coins!

please wait, or you can read another comment by miner who have same issue  Wink Wink
Jump to: