Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 319. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I am also receiving invalid wallet with Claymore GPU Miner when trying to connect to pool. I am able to open wallet fine.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Ah ok. Hopefully the issue with pool and wallet gets resolved soon. I am still not able to launch wallet because of missing dll even though I have 2017 visual c++ redistributable package. I was install wallet using command line though.

I like the idea behind this coin. VPN coin is kinda similar if I remember correctly but it is POS only.

Did you install both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the VS2017 runtimes?

Also, there were some concerns about inaccuracies displayed in your 'to be paid' amount in the compensation page. These incorrect values have been updated. Just re-submit the page to see the new value, but even if you don't resubmit, you will still be paid the correct amount.

Would it be possible for you to just  include the two DLL files in the zip you provide for the windows wallet?  I think that would be enough to make it work (I'm really not sure, but all I did was copy and paste the DLLs from another computer and it worked for me), and it might save a lot of headache in explaining the need to install the VS2017 runtimes to people.  Anything that makes it easier to use is a good thing!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Claymore CPU Miner doesn't work, "invalid wallet adress".

Which software do you use guys please ? (CPU, not GPU)

Ty

Do you have Windows X64?

If it is, I recommend you https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi/releases

Activity: 33
Claymore CPU Miner doesn't work, "invalid wallet adress".

Which software do you use guys please ? (CPU, not GPU)

Ty
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
any pool work for this coin?

As of this moment, Solo mining or configuring your own pool are your two options.

solo mining is too heavy for me

Hi guys,
Would you like to try our pool: http://35.184.184.129/
happy mining!  Kiss Kiss

Just received first payment thank you Smiley

me too!

-TC

Does the pool list on the wallet? Or just a balance on the pool?
Activity: 60

As of this moment, Solo mining or configuring your own pool are your two options.

Hi guys,
happy mining!  Kiss Kiss

me too!

-TC
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org

Hi guys,
happy mining!  Kiss Kiss

Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Ah ok. Hopefully the issue with pool and wallet gets resolved soon. I am still not able to launch wallet because of missing dll even though I have 2017 visual c++ redistributable package. I was install wallet using command line though.

I like the idea behind this coin. VPN coin is kinda similar if I remember correctly but it is POS only.

Did you install both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the VS2017 runtimes?

Also, there were some concerns about inaccuracies displayed in your 'to be paid' amount in the compensation page. These incorrect values have been updated. Just re-submit the page to see the new value, but even if you don't resubmit, you will still be paid the correct amount.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Activity: 24
Hi,

I am trying to mine using pool http://intensecoin.com/pool2/#. However getting error messages  that API bind to port 4048 failed and startum connection failed to 45.32.171.89 port 4444. Is the pool currently down?

Thanks

yes. it is closed
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Hi,

I am trying to mine using pool http://intensecoin.com/pool2/#. However getting error messages  that API bind to port 4048 failed and startum connection failed to 45.32.171.89 port 4444. Is the pool currently down?

Thanks
I am trying the new pool posted above with a few workers to test it =)

It fake. I tried for 1 hour, did not intense

http://35.184.184.129/
FAKE pool ?

Seriously that's so boring, i tried 3 pools, when it's not the coin, it's the pool broken.

Let's go on ZEC again, shitcoin

You can see that for the first block mine on pool

"1521   35 to go   22214680"

So after 35 blocks mined on network you will see balance update.
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Font made slightly larger to enhance readability vs standard posts from the community:

Yes, as noted by many, our pool is DEAD again. Perhaps this was actually something best left alone. The code update that got the pool running again appeared promising, but clearly we still have issues. We did warn you that this pool was still considered experimental so hopefully that bought us some understanding from you all.  Grin I've spent the last several hours trying to debug things without having great success. There are many moving parts between the pool, the daemon, the wallet, etc.

I'm going to reiterate at this point that pool operations may be something best left to the pros. The Intense hosted pool forked around block 1509 because it, once again, produced a bad payment transaction. Anyone now mining on other pools, or solo, will be moving aside our pool fork - which got up to block 1591, but the bad transaction in 1509 means nobody else will 'recognize' those coins in the blockchain.

I'm really sorry for anyone that used hashing power from blocks 1509 to 1591 on our pool because those blocks are more than likely never going to confirm due to the bad transaction. I did put another request out to the dev that helped rectify the pool previously, so perhaps he can be of assistance again.

At this time the smart thing is for the Intense team to adopt our previous position and say, "We are clearly not good at hosting a pool and need to move on to other things."

I'll try to reinstate the pool if I hear back from the other dev but please don't count on mining at the Intense hosted/sponsored pool.
Its is 1 Int.
But
You should wait until the block get mature.

Activity: 33

edit : ok payment sent, ty
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK

60 blocks have not been mined but this pool.

You still have a little bit to wait to see a balance.
Activity: 24

Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK

I wonder if payout thresh is "1" or "1k".
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Activity: 602
Merit: 134

Hi guys,
happy mining!  Kiss Kiss

does it work   AND  BLOCK Huh

keep calm, Grin
our pool just started, so need few time to find a block man, Cheesy

I think you are your own pool. What is the commission ?
And how many intense it is sent to the wallet

Edit...
Are you fake. When will we see the values ​​dug in the pool
we need time man, Wink take easy
[/quote]

1)  Pending balance first shows up after 60 blocks of mining

2) If you spent like 10kh/s on a stuck pool for hours you will probably get nothing because the pool won't find the block.
   If it does you'll only get your share of this one block you spent hours mining on.
Jump to: