Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 322. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Were is my panding coins on pool statistic? Over 240 INT is gone. iz6CkwmEwH4833ZNiVpkstMwuJDPJkYZ2eP7DDy34CYFRJVeqRVaX6RRT3irwBRAcGZgsnSG45jjchY ygSuazXxh156fY22oM
Pool2 show zero on my wallet statistic. I lost over 20000000 shares
Activity: 16
Mining Ports

Port: 4444  OR 666 OR 999  

Which should we use  ?

Activity: 7
Pending Balance: 0.00000000 INT
Total Paid: 0.00000000 INT
Last Share Submitted: less than a minute ago
Hash Rate: 265.00 H/sec
Total Hashes Submitted: 2447853
iz4Hg9aC8FQgEq8Kuqq3uF3Jpt57gnLsSC2LjPMuTVcYUTWR9VNun575EVvvDDmDxLSni7f2nwVeviE wiPcJSXuE34jZ3goKR

Ктo пoдcкaжeт, пoчeмy шapы идyт, a нaчиcлeнныx мoнeт пo нyлям?

Бaлaнc нaчнeт yвeличивaтьcя пocлe пoдтвepждeния блoкa, нa кoтopoм ты зaшeл нa пyл... cмoтpи здecь http://intensecoin.com/pool2/#pool_blocks
Activity: 24
Mining Ports

Port: 4444  OR 666 OR 999  

Which should we use  ?

Activity: 13
 Last Share Submitted: 2 minutes ago
 Hash Rate: 2.94 KH/sec
 Total Hashes Submitted: 7517289

Whats the story?
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
on the pool page .. getting started, please add -a cryptonight at the ccminer example, I heard a lot of people struggling to fix it
Example: ccminer -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://45.32.171.89:4444 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
Activity: 16
Last Share Submitted: less than a minute ago
Hash Rate: 265.00 H/sec
Total Hashes Submitted: 2447853
iz4Hg9aC8FQgEq8Kuqq3uF3Jpt57gnLsSC2LjPMuTVcYUTWR9VNun575EVvvDDmDxLSni7f2nwVeviE wiPcJSXuE34jZ3goKR

Ктo пoдcкaжeт, пoчeмy шapы идyт, a нaчиcлeнныx мoнeт пo нyлям?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
I'vd had 2000+ coins and you're compensating 53 out of them...
Activity: 254

People who ever shared their wallet address and entered different addresses in the claim form would need to send Valiant or me a Direct message in Slack to confirm (via proof) the actual ownership of the old wallet.
Activity: 59
How will you know that you are using new or old wallet? just new kid in here Smiley
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Dev why are you laughing??? I had so many coins

and now  1000 times less!! where are my other coins?Huh?

Compensation claim for previous mining on the original pool before the reset

1. Are you shure, that the mechanism, that count amount of compensation is right? For my wallet (number not changed) it writes about 0.7 INT to compensate, but in wallet I see transaction A440D9B2DEED3995792EA3CDC0CC6F858FE27D404D4D166B92E559D883FBBD03 for 222 INT, which not counted in total wallet's balance.
2. What if in "old" wallet I fill not my wallet, and in "new" wallet my wallet? Are you shure I can not steal INT?

Thanks for pointing it out.

1.) For some the right amount and for some the wrong amount is shown. We will look into it, no worries.

2.) People who ever shared their wallet address and entered different addresses in the claim form would need to send Valiant or me a Direct message in Slack to confirm (via proof) the actual ownership of the old wallet.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
QBIC - the best! =)

1. Are you shure, that the mechanism, that count amount of compensation is right? For my wallet (number not changed) it writes about 0.7 INT to compensate, but in wallet I see transaction A440D9B2DEED3995792EA3CDC0CC6F858FE27D404D4D166B92E559D883FBBD03 for 222 INT, which not counted in total wallet's balance.
2. What if in "old" wallet I fill not my wallet, and in "new" wallet my wallet? Are you shure I can not steal INT?
Activity: 468
Pool is back in business

OK folks, after unexpected and highly appreciated troubleshooting assistance from clintar@github, http://intensecoin.com/pool2/ is back in business... tentatively! [t]hird time be gentle. Please note this is still somewhat experimental so if you would be sad about any lost hashing power, please just wait until we can declare it stable.

Yey!!! Thank you so much!
hi Dev !!my address remains the same!! how to fill out a form???
Activity: 59
Pool is back in business

OK folks, after unexpected and highly appreciated troubleshooting assistance from clintar@github, http://intensecoin.com/pool2/ is back in business... tentatively! [t]hird time be gentle. Please note this is still somewhat experimental so if you would be sad about any lost hashing power, please just wait until we can declare it stable.

Yey!!! Thank you so much!
Activity: 406
My math must be off, but if the blocks become consistent then about 1.36millions coins should be  mined per day when the blocks pay 1900 intense coins?

If someone could confirm it would be appreciated

Pool is back in business

Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
We originally did plan to abandon the INTENSE hosted and sponsored pool as it was just a massive headache..

But I am a perfectionist and couldn't leave it alone. I submitted some troubleshooting inquiries to more experienced minds. Luckily one great individual came through. It was a hail mary pass to the endzone! Please consider donating to clintar@github if you're grateful for the pool working again.

I was also hoping to get it working so we wouldn't have to reimburse people for TWO failed pool payments. As you know we are reimbursing for anyone that pool mined on the original genesis block before the relaunch (Alex is posting details on that shortly, but here's the website for that). Now we do not have to also reimburse for the second pool dying, as I verified all payments are working properly.

I'm really happy to have this back on track. I will be getting some much needed sleep tonight. And my office will be very warm from my two video cards hashing away at the pool - without interruption. Hopefully. Lol.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Where can I found a good GPU mining software? There any active pool that actually pays and not make me waste energy in vain with Intense Coin?

Only a sad experience - Intense Coin
Stop complaining, just go and find a coin that you like, everybody sick already of your whining.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Where can I found a good GPU mining software? There any active pool that actually pays and not make me waste energy in vain with Intense Coin?

Only a sad experience - Intense Coin
Jump to: