Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 341. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
I think the dev team can be forgiven a few bumps in a road, a coin launch is not easy.  This is one of the smoother launches I've noticed in the 3-4 months I've been doing this.

Definitely quite great to see how much hash there is, a sign of strong interest in the project perhaps!

Thanks very much, appreciate the support.

To the big miners on our pool -- your payments are struggling to be sent due to the sheer size, it is exceeding what the daemon and wallet are setup to handle in single transactions. I'm still working on modifying the code.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
u just see it after 40-50min
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I don't see a pending balance. I started 15 minutes ago.
My target Diff is already 100001 what do u want me to change more?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
its no problem,we can forgive,and wait a little,good that they speak about problem.
Activity: 252
I think the dev team can be forgiven a few bumps in a road, a coin launch is not easy.  This is one of the smoother launches I've noticed in the 3-4 months I've been doing this.

Definitely quite great to see how much hash there is, a sign of strong interest in the project perhaps!
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
Pool is going UP,DOWN,UP,DOWN,UP,DOWN

change the diff, bro or you may be banned  Cool
Lethean Developer
Have to restart server to load new config in. Server is having troubles sending payments, so I am attempting to reconfigure to rectify. Thanks for your patience. Smiley
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Here are some stats for now, it is constantly increasing.

What did you put in Bat and miner you using ??
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
OP states port 3333, site was not working (HTTPS), how am I suppose to know what to do? It's their fault)
Lethean Developer
Sayman - having to tweak config of pool and restart it every few minutes here. It's struggling to send the payments out, complaining about transaction size. Working on it now..

The pool worked in testing but that was before there were 100 different people mining on it, sorry  Grin
Why someone has to bann us?
Activity: 237
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
I have 100-400 diff and pool starts to reject all the shares, had to restart miner every minute. WTF))

Change your port to a higher diff one (http://intensecoin.com/pool/#getting_started), or you'll be banned. I was, had to change my IP. OK for now on different port.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
I have 100-400 diff and pool starts to reject all the shares, had to restart miner every minute. WTF))
Activity: 258
Merit: 0
yay! thats mean i found block?
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
well, I managed to mine few hundred coins only via pool
also I tried to solo mine some via simple wallet : how can I check the balance there?

Guys u have Diff like 100k too?
Lethean Developer
very funny:
Hash Rate: 5.67 KH/sec
Total Hashes Submitted: 4711168
Pending Balance: 0.00000000 INT
Total Paid: 0.00000000 INT
why 0 INT?

Hey Sayman, see above: until the blocks you were working on hashing have reached maturity (60 blocks), the pool will show 0. Just wait a few minutes. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Jump to: