Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 40. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
I really dont understand how to do this steps from this guide  https://www.reddit.com/r/IntenseCoin/comments/89gw15/guide_converting_your_141142_wallet_to_the_145/?st=JG3OM1EG&sh=286cd70d.

PLEASE!!  Can you explain with some pictures? I have 1.500.000 coins and i dont want to loose them!

I dont know even what wallet now i need to instal 1.45, 1.5, CLI, GUI, WTF??! I instal 1.5 and sent 1000 ITNS from 1.4.1 and received it, in the morning i tried 50.000 to send but ther was some erorr and i didnt succed to do that, thank god... Now i instaling 1.45 and there ar in folder some files ( intenseblockchain exports, intenseblockchain imports, intensecoinid, intense wallet cli, intense wallet rpc)Huh? I dont know even where to start to do something!! Huh Huh Angry Cry

PLEASE!  Give us the link of wallet that we need to download, and PLEASE made those steps how to move our coins from 1.4.1 to new wallet with some pictures and detailed explanations.

this is a really mess... Sad(((

I totally understand your concerns. I’m currently working with you on Discord. I’ll get a write up of how to complete this on there, then I’ll also make a post here. With steps on how to upgrade for those with the same concerns. It won’t be for a few hours because I will need to be at my PC to walk you all through it.

Sorry, my memory is bad and I need visual aids to help me make an accurate guide.
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
I really dont understand how to do this steps from this guide  https://www.reddit.com/r/IntenseCoin/comments/89gw15/guide_converting_your_141142_wallet_to_the_145/?st=JG3OM1EG&sh=286cd70d.

PLEASE!!  Can you explain with some pictures? I have 1.500.000 coins and i dont want to loose them!

I dont know even what wallet now i need to instal 1.45, 1.5, CLI, GUI, WTF??! I instal 1.5 and sent 1000 ITNS from 1.4.1 and received it, in the morning i tried 50.000 to send but ther was some erorr and i didnt succed to do that, thank god... Now i instaling 1.45 and there ar in folder some files ( intenseblockchain exports, intenseblockchain imports, intensecoinid, intense wallet cli, intense wallet rpc)Huh? I dont know even where to start to do something!! Huh Huh Angry Cry

PLEASE!  Give us the link of wallet that we need to download, and PLEASE made those steps how to move our coins from 1.4.1 to new wallet with some pictures and detailed explanations.

Right now you don't need to do anything. It is better to wait until the emergency fork is done and a new wallet is ready and after that do the upgrade. You can't move any coins anyway until this is completed. All coins you transfer now is on wrong blockchain so they will be moved back to where they came from when the blockchain is forked and rolled back.

So just don't do anything at all.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5

Lethean COO
ThePigwee  my friend, i will now start to panic Cheesy Can someone tell me is it safe to move all coins from 1.4.1 wallet to 1.5 wallet? I transfer 1000 yesterday from 1.4.1 and i received on 1.5, but I dont know where are the backup files of 1.5 wallet when i want to save it???

Also, what will be after 21. april? Can we dan still sent from 1.4.1 to 1.5 wallet? Because i have a lot of coins, and I dont know that i would have enough time :/
the same question

Just some additional information, your transfer will just go back to the old wallet where it was before the bad block. So it will go back to where it came from.
Lethean COO
ThePigwee  my friend, i will now start to panic Cheesy Can someone tell me is it safe to move all coins from 1.4.1 wallet to 1.5 wallet? I transfer 1000 yesterday from 1.4.1 and i received on 1.5, but I dont know where are the backup files of 1.5 wallet when i want to save it???

Also, what will be after 21. april? Can we dan still sent from 1.4.1 to 1.5 wallet? Because i have a lot of coins, and I dont know that i would have enough time :/

Good morning. Don’t move your coins from 1.4.x to the rebase wallet by sending them to a new rebase wallet. You will need to follow the steps to open the pre-rebase wallet in the new rebase wallet. The reason behind this is because any transfers will be included in the blocks that will be rolled back.

If you need assistance with how to transfer your old wallet to to the new rebase wallet, let me know we have a guide on our subreddit.
Hi ThePigwee,

I still keep all ITNS in 1.4.1 GUI, How can i move my ITNS to new rebase ?

Thanks

Same here,  all ITNS in 1.4.1 GUI. I think to transfer ITNS to new wallet when the hard fork is over. Is this right?

Here is a good resource for how to convert to the new rebase wallet. You can wait until everything is back I working order before doing this or you can do it now. It might not sync properly if you do it now though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IntenseCoin/comments/89gw15/guide_converting_your_141142_wallet_to_the_145/?st=JG3OM1EG&sh=286cd70d
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
ThePigwee  my friend, i will now start to panic Cheesy Can someone tell me is it safe to move all coins from 1.4.1 wallet to 1.5 wallet? I transfer 1000 yesterday from 1.4.1 and i received on 1.5, but I dont know where are the backup files of 1.5 wallet when i want to save it???

Good morning. Don’t move your coins from 1.4.x to the rebase wallet by sending them to a new rebase wallet. You will need to follow the steps to open the pre-rebase wallet in the new rebase wallet. The reason behind this is because any transfers will be included in the blocks that will be rolled back.

If you need assistance with how to transfer your old wallet to to the new rebase wallet, let me know we have a guide on our subreddit.
Hi ThePigwee,

Thanks

Same here,  all ITNS in 1.4.1 GUI. I think to transfer ITNS to new wallet when the hard fork is over. Is this right?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Hi ThePigwee,

Thanks
Lethean COO

the same question

So... What exactly is going on ?

If we made transfers on the 15th is that lost ? I bought 208,000 ITNS on TradeOgre AFTER the target block for rollback.

So... I am losing all of this, then ?

Purchases made should not be impacted at all. The purchases happen independently. An issue may have arisen if the coins were transferred between the exchange and your wallet. However, deposits and withdraws were stopped on both TO and Stocks.Exchange. So you should be 100% fine.
Lethean COO
ThePigwee  my friend, i will now start to panic Cheesy Can someone tell me is it safe to move all coins from 1.4.1 wallet to 1.5 wallet? I transfer 1000 yesterday from 1.4.1 and i received on 1.5, but I dont know where are the backup files of 1.5 wallet when i want to save it???

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

the same question

If we made transfers on the 15th is that lost ? I bought 208,000 ITNS on TradeOgre AFTER the target block for rollback.

Answered in DISCORD by support -- coins are safe.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

the same question

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I took an interest in this coin, read about the project and I think that it is necessary to buy a few coins
Activity: 4

the same question
I generally do not understand how to use 1.5 in win 10... Whether it is necessary to understand or it is possible to wait for the new version of a purse on windows 10 ?
Or is there no throwing coins, then they will disappear from the old wallet?
Activity: 162
Merit: 10

the same question
Activity: 861
Merit: 281

Appreciate the update! Anyway, that's why I freakin hate ASICs. Do we really need to even guess that this was the doing of the ASIC miners? We already know. Centralization, 51% attacks, bad business practices and what not.
Happy to see the fork happening finally!
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
This is what I like about Intense and the team :  providing timely updates.

Thank you team for making things clear. Hope all the issues are solved asap and ITNS is live again.

Thank you very much for your support. We are working as quickly as possible to get this resolved. Smiley

the new Algorithm is "Cryptonight Heavy"?

NO. The new Algorithm is Monero’s "CryptoNight variant 1"", or it can be called "CryptoNight v7"
Activity: 129
Merit: 5

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 5
This is what I like about Intense and the team :  providing timely updates.

Thank you team for making things clear. Hope all the issues are solved asap and ITNS is live again.

Thank you very much for your support. We are working as quickly as possible to get this resolved. Smiley

the new Algorithm is "Cryptonight Heavy"?
Pages:
Jump to: