Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 44. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In TradeOgre, almost no ITNS coin supply cheaper than 100 sats.  Grin
Can people sell some ITNS below 100 sats for us to grab? You can deposit ITNS to TradeOgre right now.

There is 241798.89072177 ITNS under 100sat for sale right now in tradeogre... Unless you consider that amount "almost no supply" hehe *sweats*
Activity: 174
In TradeOgre, almost no ITNS coin supply cheaper than 100 sats.  Grin
Can people sell some ITNS below 100 sats for us to grab? You can deposit ITNS to TradeOgre right now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

I may try Tradeogre... but I'd rather not.

TradeOgre been golden every time I've used it. Quick deposits, along with quick and cheap withdrawals... Saw various wallets down for a bit the other day, but assume that's just from updating for all the various forks. Now I wouldn't leave my bankroll on there overnight, but basically everything that Stocks.Ex is shitty at, TradeOgre does great.

Prices usually alot cheaper over at TradeOgre too, which means I've tried arbitrage a few times... But of course shitty Stocks.Ex ruins that by having my deposits show up like 24 hours later.

I see... may have to bite the bullet and try it out.

I am giving TradeOgre a whirl... don't want to wait any longer to buy more.

Grabbed up ~16,000 ITNS no problem -- seems pretty fast.

Well let's try for some more =)

Another 130k... no problem. So I guess TradeOgre is not that bad after all.
Activity: 42
NETWORK:
46.08 MH/S

ASIC's have arrived?

TradeOgre been golden every time I've used it. Quick deposits, along with quick and cheap withdrawals... Saw various wallets down for a bit the other day, but assume that's just from updating for all the various forks. Now I wouldn't leave my bankroll on there overnight, but basically everything that Stocks.Ex is shitty at, TradeOgre does great.

Prices usually alot cheaper over at TradeOgre too, which means I've tried arbitrage a few times... But of course shitty Stocks.Ex ruins that by having my deposits show up like 24 hours later.

Grabbed up ~16,000 ITNS no problem -- seems pretty fast.

Well let's try for some more =)

Activity: 679
Merit: 103
I really hope we finally get a BIG exchange (Bittrex), it s great news!
Activity: 266
Hoq is it differ from similar projects?
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Hey stop buying, I want to accumulate some more cheap ITNS Sad
So why you didn't put an order before  Grin This time all coins are rising up, so i think it mean a big dump are coming, you can waiting for that time to buy more ITNS  Wink

The dump already happened for intense coin, from 500+ satoshi to 30 satoshi. You probably won't see 30 satoshi again, even 40 lol.

There is actually no pump on Intense Coin. Maybe in the next week or later (or sooner)
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
So why you didn't put an order before  Grin This time all coins are rising up, so i think it mean a big dump are coming, you can waiting for that time to buy more ITNS  Wink
Activity: 535
Merit: 267

It start to be the end of the weak-hands stock.
Activity: 117
Merit: 6
FREE VPS. Check Signature for link
Will it be necessary to update the wallet after the hard fork?
Activity: 62
Im confused which wallet is the latest because both of them was released on the same day.

Should I use this:

https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases/tag/v1.5-beta3

or

https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoin/releases/tag/v1.45

Thanks for help in advance.

The first link is to the GUI rebase wallet. The second link should be the CLI  rebase wallet.
Hope that helps.

Thanks, its clear now.
Activity: 116
Merit: 19
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Im confused which wallet is the latest because both of them was released on the same day.

Should I use this:

or

The first link is to the GUI rebase wallet. The second link should be the CLI  rebase wallet.
Hope that helps.
Activity: 62

Should I use this:

or

Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Is it just me or is the main pool at intensecoin.com/pool/ acting funny? I keep getting disconnected and the pool is taking way longer than average to find new blocks (previous one took 1 hour and this one is up to 42 minutes, with the average at 11 minutes).

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Already used all the 3 Exchanges without problems. at this moment, Stocks have ITNS disabled for deposits and withdrawals.
copper member
Activity: 1
really like the concept hope it goes well for you.
Pages:
Jump to: