Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 42. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Good day to you all! Here is a hot fresh update for you

https://intensecoin.com/2018/04/15/april-15th-update/

another great update! thanks Thepigwee
Lethean COO
Lethean COO
already 32 mh  Shocked hello asics again....

We are aware that this is a concern for the community. We will be implementing a hard fork on 05/14/2018. We will let you know if this date changes.
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
already 32 mh  Shocked hello asics again....
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
Is it possible make ITNS asic-resistance hardfork sooner than 14th May?

It s a 30 days time from now on, asics can really hurt the coin much.

why don't you wait one month and come back later?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
What kind of transaction was it with my wallet? In a purse on this day, I did not go at all.
db3fb00adae59f5b7af14f4809cd7221ea70f35d33d24bb85221f2ad7197a9b5
https://preview.ibb.co/mSKuNS/122.jpg

and what do these transactions mean? Why is the receipt of one sum, the total write-off and the balance small?
https://image.ibb.co/j2r8hS/1222.jpg
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Is it possible make ITNS asic-resistance hardfork sooner than 14th May?

It s a 30 days time from now on, asics can really hurt the coin much.
MKU
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
We just need one good exchange..even coin exchange will do - it’s the least this coin deserves!
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Both major ITNS markets having issues... Stocks.Exchange still listing ITNS wallet as disable... now TradeOgre has their BTC wallet disabled so I can't send BTC to buy more ITNS.

I certainly hope that we make it to Bittrex.

TradeOgre seems to have their BTC wallet back up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Both major ITNS markets having issues... Stocks.Exchange still listing ITNS wallet as disable... now TradeOgre has their BTC wallet disabled so I can't send BTC to buy more ITNS.

I certainly hope that we make it to Bittrex.
Activity: 280
say "hello" to 20 mh from asics Smiley

this is to low... even GRAFT move update date and already do hardfork...
for now KARBO and INTENSE receive all this sh*t ASIC power which kill coin complete.
+dero
Activity: 128

this is to low... even GRAFT move update date and already do hardfork...
for now KARBO and INTENSE receive all this sh*t ASIC power which kill coin complete.
The sudden increase in the hashrate makes it evident that ASIC's are mining ITNS now and it's something that needs to be dealt with asap. 14th May is a month more from now. Just imagine the effect of ASIC's in a month. The difficulty will rise so much that it will be difficult for small miners to sustain.

Difficulty retargets pretty quickly, it doesn't need a month.
The reason we didn't set a earlier date for the fork is because we are rolling out a bunch of blockchain features that need proper coding and testing, all consolidated into block version 4. This is to avoid multiple painful hardforks.

I, for one, am cool with this. I did have to stop mining ITNS because of the ASIC invasion, but I'd rather see progress made on the core features than a hasty attempt to thwart the ASIC bastards. Besides, Dark Gravity Wave (or whatever you use for difficulty retargeting), seems to be doing a bang-up job of thwarting them already.

me too, waiting for good news from DEVs. the diff is too hight

Activity: 49
The sudden increase in the hashrate makes it evident that ASIC's are mining ITNS now and it's something that needs to be dealt with asap. 14th May is a month more from now. Just imagine the effect of ASIC's in a month. The difficulty will rise so much that it will be difficult for small miners to sustain.

The reason we didn't set a earlier date for the fork is because we are rolling out a bunch of blockchain features that need proper coding and testing, all consolidated into block version 4. This is to avoid multiple painful hardforks.

I, for one, am cool with this. I did have to stop mining ITNS because of the ASIC invasion, but I'd rather see progress made on the core features than a hasty attempt to thwart the ASIC bastards. Besides, Dark Gravity Wave (or whatever you use for difficulty retargeting), seems to be doing a bang-up job of thwarting them already.

me too, waiting for good news from DEVs. the diff is too hight
Activity: 420
Merit: 184

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Lethean COO
Good day everyone! Just wanted to put out the word that we have the ability to be added to Bitfineon.

Get out and vote for us to get listed on Bitfineon!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlvkLia-z_oDZPphp_mVF8Y_KX6BLutded2TaKn3aKymzvjA/viewform
Activity: 280

switched to XMR which I will sell & buy ITNS
Pages:
Jump to: