Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 54. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 102
i didnt open my wallet for 2 months and now when i try  i put my password i  get   WAITING FOR PEER CONNECTIONS TO OPEN WALLET . it stay stuck on that !
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Is there any news regarding the xmas airdrop?

The people that missed out on the first portion because of the slack issue, we will pay out by the end of the weekend.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
What makes your system special? You have a good roadmap, great description and understanding of your products, but I don’t really get its main idea.
You know that there's a merit system in place now for user ranks, right? And you're definitely not getting any merit for posting this same crap you post in every single thread out there.

I think this bozo bought his account. Check out the difference in style and the huge gap in post history: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/byteberry-346729

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Is there any news regarding the xmas airdrop?
Lethean COO
I really dont know what is happening with voting on this site  https://request.coinpulse.io/

My team and frineds stated to vote when it was 739 votes, than we fast reach to 752, but than problems starts.
Over 100+ friends tried to vote but when they push green buttom UPVOTE, site add thant vote as 753, but after a minut site that vote delete??? And that isnt
problem with one person, that is problem with 100+ friends who tried to vote for Intensecoin.

Anyone know what is happening there??? Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry

I have experienced this too. Sometimes the votes just don't count for some reason or another. I'll see if I can reach out to them and find out what the issue is.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
 Hello! You know that top exchanges block anonymous coins? What will you do with that? Thanks
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
I really dont know what is happening with voting on this site  https://request.coinpulse.io/

My team and frineds stated to vote when it was 739 votes, than we fast reach to 752, but than problems starts.
Over 100+ friends tried to vote but when they push green buttom UPVOTE, site add thant vote as 753, but after a minut site that vote delete??? And that isnt
problem with one person, that is problem with 100+ friends who tried to vote for Intensecoin.

You can only vote one time. Using the same browser makes it detect that you already have voted.
I was able to vote again using another computer at a different location.
But please do not cheat becuase if you do they may remove us from voting.
Maybe they have other limitations too, I don't know.

No, we dont cheat and my friends dont vote from the same PC. Nobady vote from the same pc. We are all from Serbia and friends are from the different towns, village, or citys, as you want.
Activity: 276
Merit: 13

You can only vote one time. Using the same browser makes it detect that you already have voted.
I was able to vote again using another computer at a different location.
But please do not cheat becuase if you do they may remove us from voting.
Maybe they have other limitations too, I don't know.

Their server is running low on memory?

Tongue

Maybe they thought it was some kind of an attack? Maybe try not to vote all at once? Anyways many thanks for you efforts to get the coin listed.  Smiley

I dont know why they think that way. I publicited on my facebook profile announcment for voting, and people rush to help me with votes. We have all the rights to do that.
That is not cheating, it is a regular move for voting. Sad

Thanks for nice words, we doing all we can do for INTENSECOIN!  Cool
Activity: 61

Tongue

Maybe they thought it was some kind of an attack? Maybe try not to vote all at once? Anyways many thanks for you efforts to get the coin listed.  Smiley
AVP
Activity: 96

Tongue

Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Any news on the re-branding? can we get a teaser or a hint?
Lethean COO
What makes your system special? You have a good roadmap, great description and understanding of your products, but I don’t really get its main idea.

The project itself is attempting to allow all access to a free and open internet. The idea behind the coin is that by mining and using your coins to purchase a VPN service, you will be able to access the internet freely and without losing your privacy or the ability to visit any websites. Additionally, the service allows you to act as an exit node in exchange for ITNS.
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
Min price and some calc.

If we will have price 2$ for a month of vpn it
Is about 400 itns.
So, we need 10000 users for 4000000 mounthly
circulation!!
Realy - it is very low volume.
And when we will have 10000 users?..
Ok, I think if people will know that we are cheapest
they wiil come.

But why not now? We realy can slow starting promo campaing BEFORE closing Adwords by google!!

There is a rebranding going on so I think the promo campain is better done with the new brand name.
I mean if camaign with intensecoin and then it will have some oher name the campaign is wasted.

Do you know that adwords closing for crypto in 2 mounth?? Now or never!

Do you know rebranding is scheduled in Q1? Just one week.
Activity: 15

in short: it's a coin with a function.
Getting VPN access via a coin is a intense good idea!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
You know that there's a merit system in place now for user ranks, right? And you're definitely not getting any merit for posting this same crap you post in every single thread out there.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Min price and some calc.

If we will have price 2$ for a month of vpn it
Is about 400 itns.
So, we need 10000 users for 4000000 mounthly
circulation!!
Realy - it is very low volume.
And when we will have 10000 users?..
Ok, I think if people will know that we are cheapest
they wiil come.

But why not now? We realy can slow starting promo campaing BEFORE closing Adwords by google!!

There is a rebranding going on so I think the promo campain is better done with the new brand name.
I mean if camaign with intensecoin and then it will have some oher name the campaign is wasted.

Do you know that adwords closing for crypto in 2 mounth?? Now or never!
Activity: 57
Pages:
Jump to: