Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 52. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
What is there to like about it being called Intense Coin? How does that even remotely give thought that one is buying/mining/using a VPN coin? It's like they picked a random placeholder word out of the dictionary and just ran with it.
Intense coin makes it sound like I'm about to buy some coins to pay for a lap dance or a roller coaster ride (etc).
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Mounthly update, devs? We realy need it)

realy this coin it is abandoned
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Mounthly update, devs? We realy need it)
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
quarter 1 is done. hopefully the team can provide a working software soon. This will give some confidence back to the community. The rabase put some concerns over the teams competency. I have high hopes for this project. Most coins just make coins without a product. I respect and support a roect who actually goes out with a product that is related to or has a business model fit for blockchains.
Lethean COO

I think it can be  interesting project, let's see. But guys, can you explain  me a little more about what is the main advantage as  investor? What do I receive?

Good question. If you invest, you are getting free and open internet as well as an anonymous internet browsing experience. You will have an option of having exit nodes located globally which will allow you access to different websites that you may not have had access to in your geographical location. In addition to that, you will also have the piece of mind that you are not having your internet traffic monitored. This is all something that will be readily available to you if you have ITNS. With ITNS, you will be able to purchase access to a VPN exit node either with our browser extension, or within the wallet, that suits your needs. This can mean having an exit node located anywhere in the world. Our project is especially important if you are seeking anonymity online or if you do not have access to specific websites in the country that you are located in. If you are investing, you are investing in the privacy and openness of the internet for not only yourself, but all people.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. I would be happy to answer.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
the network has fallen too much, even in relation to some new coins, such as the dero's network is smaller. that's something that worries me.

currently, all cryptonote coin can be mined by baikal giant n miner. normal miners would run away due to unfairness.
Activity: 87
the network has fallen too much, even in relation to some new coins, such as the dero's network is smaller. that's something that worries me.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Ready for the monthly update  Grin
Lethean COO
As for the stock exchanges at this moment thera are not so important at these prices, it is more important that the project is progressing and when there will be some beta version that we can try. Any news about that..

I can appreciate why you feel this way. In this case, it will be released sometime within the second quarter. We do not have a definitive date set just this moment.
As for the stock exchanges at this moment thera are not so important at these prices, it is more important that the project is progressing and when there will be some beta version that we can try. Any news about that..
I have problem, over the night my hashrate droped from 800hs per card to 500hs per card? I dont know what happened? I use XMR Stak
It is possible that your windows was autoupdated, and video drivers were also updated.

It looks like this happened, I brought back the old drivers and everything works

How about providing more details to potentially help anyone else with the same problem? Like, what cards and what driver version did you have before?

I have RX 580. blockchain drivers i have, and just installed them again.
Lethean COO
https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases/

Is version tag "Rebase 2" mandatory or just beta? Do I need to erase old blockchain to resync?
 Huh Huh Huh

The Rebase 2 wallet is not mandatory. You can download the new one without deleting the old blockchain history. The old wallet will work find for now. If you want to update though, you are more than welcome to do so.
Activity: 174
https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases/

Is version tag "Rebase 2" mandatory or just beta? Do I need to erase old blockchain to resync?
 Huh Huh Huh
Lethean COO
What news or news is there in relation to the entry of intense coin to new exchanges? How are the final votes on this matter? Is there anything new or something? When will we already have some beta of the vpn system?

Good question! We have been scheduled to be added to VICex when it opens (should be about two weeks.) and we are up for a vote on https://octaex.com/vote. So if you are interested in voting there, please make sure you do so!

We are working on getting listed on other exchanges without votes right now as well. We should have more information on that at a later date.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What news or news is there in relation to the entry of intense coin to new exchanges? How are the final votes on this matter? Is there anything new or something? When will we already have some beta of the vpn system?
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
I have problem, over the night my hashrate droped from 800hs per card to 500hs per card? I dont know what happened? I use XMR Stak
It is possible that your windows was autoupdated, and video drivers were also updated.

It looks like this happened, I brought back the old drivers and everything works

How about providing more details to potentially help anyone else with the same problem? Like, what cards and what driver version did you have before?

Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: