Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 50. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I've just read the Apr 1 Update, massive progress on the legal side of the business which is pretty important in such uncertainity we're witnessing in the crypto space atm. Funny how things are going very well for this project right now and yet the price goes deeper and deeper.  Shocked Well, I'm always happy to buy some more at Nov 2017 prices.  Cheesy
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I dunno if this has already been suggested, but..... I kinda like the app/vpn Speedify. Found it yesterday, used it for one day, and canceled my other VPN.

It is useful in some situations, especially for me, having a satellite link with good bandwidth and high priority data cap but sometimes needing a faster ping, which I can get from my phone, but don't want to use too much data from my phone. Would be nice if we had that functionality (combining two local internet sources into something better)

Also could help if your mobile link is more responsive than a coffeeshop link, but you'd like to not hit your 22GB priority data cap too soon. Or if you have deep pockets, turn on redundancy and you get an even faster and more reliable link.

Or, you have 3 LTE links and you want to turn that into one massive mobile link, haha.

Or you're at your university and you plug in the ethernet and connect to the wifi at the same time. Plug in an extra wifi dongle too. You're being greedy now!  (and spending a lot of ITNS)

It's called link aggregation / channel bonding with or without redundancy.  Put it on the roadmap?  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I've been keeping an eye on the newspaper at the beginning of the month and I see that every time intense coin advances much more, the pity is that the price is so low, although I do not stop buying coins and hold to see what happens in the future, when already have some beta of the vpn system is when this is going to go to the moon !!! I'm looking forward to it!
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Great milestone Grin

Wow! page 300  Grin nice milestone for ITNS

Yes, i had to come here just to witness this great moment for all our Intense Family Wink

Thank you everyone that has been with us on this amazing journey!

Nice to see you here and still part of the intense team I assumed you had left as I'd not seen you post in the ANN for while Smiley

Never left and dont intend to ever leave Smiley Intense has been keeping me very busy in real life, its been hard to keep present in all social media but if anyone ever need to contact me im always online in discord Wink
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Great milestone Grin

Yes, i had to come here just to witness this great moment for all our Intense Family Wink

Nice to see you here and still part of the intense team I assumed you had left as I'd not seen you post in the ANN for while Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
apparently all the same) but it pleases that there is interest in the project. many do not, it means that there is something in this project
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
1000 sat is the next goal
The next goal is 1000 pages Smiley

Lets do 500 first, then ill take 1000 Smiley

It's incredibly beautiful promising significant project, wish you guys luck!

Thank you for the support
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
It's incredibly beautiful promising significant project, wish you guys luck!
Activity: 87
The next goal is 1000 pages Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
The wallet is working, the problem was Windows Defender (Antivirus).

Thanks all for your support.

Glad to hear your issue was resolved! Feel free to reach out again if you need anything.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
The wallet is working, the problem was Windows Defender (Antivirus).

Thanks all for your support.

Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Lethean COO

Hello Dev! Can you explain me pls, How are you going to use funds received from ICO?

We did not have an ICO. So we do not have any investor funds to spend.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
What is there to like about it being called Intense Coin? How does that even remotely give thought that one is buying/mining/using a VPN coin? It's like they picked a random placeholder word out of the dictionary and just ran with it.
Intense coin makes it sound like I'm about to buy some coins to pay for a lap dance or a roller coaster ride (etc).

I can understand why this would feel this way. We are currently working on re-branding our project to have a more fitting name Smiley.

I guess a bot is lurking  Huh that's a copy/paste job of something I said weeks ago  Cheesy

Plagiarism results in banning here and there is a specific thread to report copy/paste posts: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/plagiarism-and-copypaste-posts-2855895

It helps to also provide links to both the original post that was copied, as well as the copy. Or just report the copied post to the moderator, though that may take a bit longer to get processed.

I hate spammers and plagiarists and report them like a mo-fo...
Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Hello Dev! Can you explain me pls, How are you going to use funds received from ICO?

No ICO
Activity: 174
What is there to like about it being called Intense Coin? How does that even remotely give thought that one is buying/mining/using a VPN coin? It's like they picked a random placeholder word out of the dictionary and just ran with it.
Intense coin makes it sound like I'm about to buy some coins to pay for a lap dance or a roller coaster ride (etc).

I can understand why this would feel this way. We are currently working on re-branding our project to have a more fitting name Smiley.

I guess a bot is lurking  Huh that's a copy/paste job of something I said weeks ago  Cheesy

I'm not a bot and have no relation to Intense developers.
I'm don't even know how to run a VPN coin by simply picking a fancy name from dictionary / google.
Perhaps I should seek helps from Intense developers.

Here is the intense VPN prototype.
https://github.com/valiant1x/intense-vpn

Lethean COO

After I read this, I was like, wait, did I really say the exact same thing that he said. Checked your history, and was like, oh, he was talking about the other person lol. Glad the secret that I am a bot still has not been found out. lol
Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Pages:
Jump to: