Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 60. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Just HODL
Can't see any update  Undecided

Still believe in the coin and its future. Very nice project!
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Dear Sirs,

We are offering listing on our multi-wallet system Satowallet. Our multi-wallet system reaches a large amount of users and we are currently expanding. The listing price is flexible, as the team has come up with the following options for the Coin/ Token Listing;

•          Payment in amount of 0.1 BTC for “Standard” Listing

•          Payment in amount of 0.5 BTC for “Fast Track” Listing

Listing on the Satowallet mobile wallet and exchange will guarantee your community amazing features such as;

•         Superb Security,

•         Auto Coin Swap,

•         No-fee Transactions,

•         Excellent Support to mention but a few.

Satowallet assures your coin/token to reach our large users, and we partner to make your project grow.

Visit the coin listing page to fill the required form for Listing on Satowallet;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdinHwCGG4AHgyhNFw1JIaaJrwWwAY_zn14NaR_7YopwAGeAw/viewform

Hope for a successful partnership.

Best regards,

Satowallet.

realy needs, no? Devs?
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Some of the lack of patience on this thread is ridiculous.  The team is working hard to meet their roadmap goals.  So far I don't see anything wrong with that, if you invested in ITNS thinking you'll be rich in a few weeks, well, what the hell were you thinking?

So much of the negativity is wholly focused in on lack of profits, and that's such an amateur mistake to make.  If you bought this at the ATH well i feel sorry for you and hopefully you didnt put in more than you're willing to lose, but be patient while the team delivers what you initially invested in, it will take time, and it will be worth it in the end.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will your financial freedom.

write correctly, I completely agree with you. don't panic people.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Some of the lack of patience on this thread is ridiculous.  The team is working hard to meet their roadmap goals.  So far I don't see anything wrong with that, if you invested in ITNS thinking you'll be rich in a few weeks, well, what the hell were you thinking?

So much of the negativity is wholly focused in on lack of profits, and that's such an amateur mistake to make.  If you bought this at the ATH well i feel sorry for you and hopefully you didnt put in more than you're willing to lose, but be patient while the team delivers what you initially invested in, it will take time, and it will be worth it in the end.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will your financial freedom.
Lethean COO
Are you guys planning an algo change with monero with the coming miner to CRYPTONOTE

We are monitoring it closely. If we decide to make a change to our algo, we will let the community know.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
#
Are you guys planning an algo change with monero with the coming miner to CRYPTONOTE
Lethean COO
When have ITNS listed in other exchange Sad?

We are working on other exchanges. Once we have information about our listing requests, we will let the community know.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
When have ITNS listed in other exchange Sad?
thanks a lot for linux v1.5-beta version

YW.
Let us know how it works for you.

There are places where you need to change Monero to Intense Coin. In the screenshots this is underlined by the red line.

To see the latter you need to make a little window.

Thanks for reporting, we'll fix it asap.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

YW.

There are places where you need to change Monero to Intense Coin. In the screenshots this is underlined by the red line.

Thanks for reporting, we'll fix it asap.

YW.

Activity: 48

From our Project Manager Vladimir Jirasek

1. you will run service discovery platform. What about dependency between SDP and rest of the network? What if SDP is unavailable for some reason?

Without SDP there is no way to discover server nodes. We will design and operate SDP to reflect its importance.

2. what is the purpose of HAproxy on client side?

It is used for the Proxy service and establishes TLS tunnel to the server side HAProxy. Client side HAProxy then listens on localhost for a browser to use it as a proxy. The tunnel then transports proxy request/response traffic to the server side forward proxy. Think of it as an encrypted netcat for the proxy traffic. As we will control both client and the server side of the encrypted tunnel, we will protect against typical TLS attacks, such as man in the middle attack, TLS cipher downgrade.

3. what about QoS on VPN server side? As I know OpenVPN does not have built-in QoS features, do you plan to use third-party component for this?

OpenVPN does have option -passtos which allows for the VPN packages to inherit ToS bits of the inside packets. We will keep this option enabled. Additionally, we do plan to use OS to limit bandwidth where necessary. On Linux this can be easily achieved by using tc command: https://github.com/firehol/netdata/wiki/You-should-install-QoS-on-all-your-servers

4. any plans to implement lite version of client software without local copy of blockchain?

Not firm plans but yes we are looking to develop wallet-vpn client software that would use trusted remote Blockchain daemons.

Hope this answer your questions Smiley

sure, thank you very much Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
IntenseCoin VPN and Proxy Design Update

We just published an update on our VPN and Proxy design. I hope everyone likes the improvements and attention to detail put into it.

https://intensecoin.com/2018/03/13/vpn-and-proxy-design/

Have a great night,

Francisco

Hi, I have a couple of questions:

1. you will run service discovery platform. What about dependency between SDP and rest of the network? What if SDP is unavailable for some reason?
3. what about QoS on VPN server side? As I know OpenVPN does not have built-in QoS features, do you plan to use third-party component for this?  
4. any plans to implement lite version of client software without local copy of blockchain?

Thanks Smiley

From our Project Manager Vladimir Jirasek

Without SDP there is no way to discover server nodes. We will design and operate SDP to reflect its importance.

It is used for the Proxy service and establishes TLS tunnel to the server side HAProxy. Client side HAProxy then listens on localhost for a browser to use it as a proxy. The tunnel then transports proxy request/response traffic to the server side forward proxy. Think of it as an encrypted netcat for the proxy traffic. As we will control both client and the server side of the encrypted tunnel, we will protect against typical TLS attacks, such as man in the middle attack, TLS cipher downgrade.

OpenVPN does have option -passtos which allows for the VPN packages to inherit ToS bits of the inside packets. We will keep this option enabled. Additionally, we do plan to use OS to limit bandwidth where necessary. On Linux this can be easily achieved by using tc command: https://github.com/firehol/netdata/wiki/You-should-install-QoS-on-all-your-servers

Not firm plans but yes we are looking to develop wallet-vpn client software that would use trusted remote Blockchain daemons.

Hope this answer your questions Smiley
Lethean COO

We just published an update on our VPN and Proxy design. I hope everyone likes the improvements and attention to detail put into it.

Have a great night,

Francisco
Thanks for the update.
This look indeed like going in the good direction.

(...)in this phase has allowed our products to be designed with supreme flexibility(...)

Very nice consideration. We never know if modifications may be necessary in the future.
But flexibility and scalability appears to be critical on such topic.
Good luck with the HAProxy, Dispatcher and all the architecture - Those first two look like some of the critical and key points.

Congratz for the XMR merge, it looks very nice !
Keep up the great work Smiley

I'm sure you'll come back here pretty soon.
That will show you didn't sell :-)

https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC

You can buy my IntenseCoins for 79 satoshi each.

Price: 0.00000098

Kiss

Now that weak-hands sold all their coins, we can go to the moon with a full stock.

Price: 0.00000057

That didn't go too well for you, your moon mission. HAHA  Kiss

don't know the reason why. ITNS's price drops much faster than other CN coins. Although intense has its problems, most CN coins suffer from the same problems. (e.g. ASIC miner, bad exchange, no new features.)
Most probably because people are looking into doing some immediate profit rather than supporting long term projects.
From my end, I'm ok with that. Intense team communicates and does some progress over the product. Just a matter of time Smiley

Thank you very much for all the support, it gives us more strenght on the hardest moments Wink

51 satoshi now. nice support

Volume $3.429 USD wow  Shocked

I can appreciate why this is a concern for you. Pricing is going to fluctuate. We are working on other exchanges which should add additional volume for trading outside of Stocks.Exchange. We will let the community know if we have information about a new exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 48

Have a great night,

Francisco

Hi, I have a couple of questions:

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 240
Merit: 100

Have a great night,

Francisco

Thanks. Really needed it.

I don't know much about VPN. Is Shadowsocks also a possibility to be added later?
Pages:
Jump to: