Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 62. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Every day 1 or 2 sats down for at least the last one or two months...... Cry

I don't think the exchange is the only problem, we had good months back in January. Maybe lack in interest of project???
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/baikal-giant-n-cryptonight-cryptonight-lite-fpgaasic-miner-3103990
sell your GPU  Tongue
Baikal Giant N - Cryptonight, Cryptonight-lite ASIC miner

this need an hard fork then

that is an option, but let's not rush to conclusions.

I will sell off all but a token position of any CN coin I have mined that does not hard fork to protect itself against the Baikal Giant N. You basically have 2-3 weeks to get your shit together or you can experience what SIA just went through.

What if the baikal already has support for the new monero PoW? This is what I mean with "don't rush to conclusions". You risk double damage. Let's study the baikal and all the PoW options we have and decide carefully. A hard fork is not something to take lightly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/baikal-giant-n-cryptonight-cryptonight-lite-fpgaasic-miner-3103990
sell your GPU  Tongue

I will sell off all but a token position of any CN coin I have mined that does not hard fork to protect itself against the Baikal Giant N. You basically have 2-3 weeks to get your shit together or you can experience what SIA just went through.

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Rushing to conclusions is only option if you're staying ahead of it. This isn't something happening years from now, it's within a month (one of the model's ships within 7 days apparently too). Plenty other Cryptonight coins have stated they're following XMR's lead, meaning if ITNS devs don't take initiative, then all that hashpower is going to end up on ITNS' doorstep as people look to find a coin that makes their shit not be an expensive paperweight.
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO

It looks that there isn't a paper wallet generator, will it also be available?

Paper wallet should be available in wallet version 1.4.4
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

It looks that there isn't a paper wallet generator, will it also be available?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
sell your GPU  Tongue

thanks and how about ITNS ? same as monero ?

yeah new algo or cryptonight variant would be good, the hodl coin algo is good enough
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
So can I use Intense to create a tunnel for any kind of connection I need? Or the VPN and only at the time of sending and receiving Intense?
Yeah, any kind of connection you need. The ITNS will just be used to pay the exit node providers. So you can use it for anything. VPNcoin is another interesting project but that's just Tor with a coin/wallet.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
So can I use Intense to create a tunnel for any kind of connection I need? Or the VPN and only at the time of sending and receiving Intense?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
As some of you are aware, we are having a weekly meme competition on the IntenseCoin Discord server. One of our users, EvpAtik, created a fantastic GIF that was too good not to share.

I am only posting the link because I do not want to diminish the quality of the GIF that was submitted.

https://i.imgur.com/Y5zUKrU.gif?1
Yeah that is one huge difference between Intense and the other "VPN" crypto projects*** out there.  ONLY intense is based on a privacy coin for its currency.  What is the point of attempted anonymity if you can be traced through a token with weak or nonexistent privacy? Cryptonight is the gold standard for privacy, settle for nothing less.

*** None are fully implemented, highlighting the non-triviality of the task. Give the devs the time they need to do it right! The original roadmap at launch way back last year was overly optimistic, but they've been on track with the new roadmap all year.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
legendary
Black Belt Developer
sell your GPU  Tongue

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
any solution for wallet "load blockchain error" ?

I would try to resync the blockchain. Backup your wallet and remove the intense folder from %appdata% (wallet needs to be closed). Then start your wallet again, wait until it's synced, close it, restore the wallet file, start again.

By the way, who did not decide the method working the main thing is not to delete anything anymore and do not forget to copy the file as it should, and then all your data will disappear after that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

I would try to resync the blockchain. Backup your wallet and remove the intense folder from %appdata% (wallet needs to be closed). Then start your wallet again, wait until it's synced, close it, restore the wallet file, start again.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Please head over to discord so we can assist you better.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
please pm me if you want translation for french, i ll make you happy with my work
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
We had a little discussion about merge mining with xdn.
Now Im writing pluses and minuses of it and ll post it here.
For now I want everyone who has his opinion about it to take a word.
TY!
good

only been mining for a few days but I'd say do it
Pages:
Jump to: