Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 59. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 184

I will come over to Discord if what I am currently trying doesn't work: installing 1.4.2 on a different computer and resyncing the blockchain from the beginning.

In addition to "reset wallet" you probably need to also delete blockchain folder (but leave wallet files that are in there) and start from scratch  Cry What I had to do whenever happened to me

Yep, that's basically what I am doing now. I installed the latest version of the wallet software (I was running 1.4.1) on a totally different computer and had it download the blockchain from the very beginning. The only thing I kept from the previous installation is the .dat file for my existing wallet.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11

I will come over to Discord if what I am currently trying doesn't work: installing 1.4.2 on a different computer and resyncing the blockchain from the beginning.

In addition to "reset wallet" you probably need to also delete blockchain folder (but leave wallet files that are in there) and start from scratch  Cry What I had to do whenever happened to me
Something really f'ed up happened with my wallet: after Windows 10 BSODed (system service exception) I seem to have lost some 3000+ ITNS and restoring a backup of the wallet file doesn't change that. There are no outgoing transactions from my wallet, only incoming - I've only mined ITNS and bought some on stocks.exchange.

Needless to say, this is most disconcerting. Wallet version is 1.4.1, blockchain is current/synced and my address is:

iz5RiHxkdeM4eKpdWbv6xrhe6gbb4bQXoYZivvrJL4V2iBqFKwpYn8L89P787HF3gbgUXHt96m9oYY4 P18533Txr1xaFc59jc

Any help figuring out what happened would be most appreciated!

UPDATE - so I tried "reset wallet" and now I've lost another 2700 ITNS; down to 245.99. This is retarded.

Please come over to our Discord so we can troubleshoot this issue with you.

Activity: 95
Merit: 11
We are working on the rebrand now. The rebrand will be done within the first quarter this year.
I wish you would not do that. I like the brand. Lots of people do. Can you take a poll?
Lots of good companies fail and solid coins languish because they have goofy or uninspired names that people don't like.
Intense is a great name. Please don't change.

What is there to like about it being called Intense Coin? How does that even remotely give thought that one is buying/mining/using a VPN coin? It's like they picked a random placeholder word out of the dictionary and just ran with it.

Intense coin makes it sound like I'm about to buy some coins to pay for a lap dance or a roller coaster ride (etc).

You got coins with names that are descriptive, then you have coins with made up unique names... And then you have ITNS with a name that is neither descriptive or unique.
Activity: 535
Merit: 267

Thanks lol. With a bit of luck i'll even get some under 70 sat.

(can you please sell it directly on the buy orders ? it will help me to reach my goal)

You talk about ebtc but you are in only because of the airdrop.

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
It s mandatory for users update wallet to "monero rebase wallet", or it s ok stay with 1.4.1 wallet?

confirm question as and question Posted by: hunghcm (Giant N vs Bitman X3 coming, when ITNS hardfork)

most valued from exMonero fork is SUMO and only for 2-3 days "invisible hashpower" almost kill Network and coin... Devs even stop own work on big PAUSE and move make some solution for this sh*t....
I think to Intense Devs no need wait so long that "invisible hashpower" start mine and kill Network.....
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
We need a fierce landlord to be a new major exchange. I don't want to rush or something like that. As long as we need it, I'm buying it at a low price and hold all my advantages. Encourage and find powerful exchanges!
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Something really f'ed up happened with my wallet: after Windows 10 BSODed (system service exception) I seem to have lost some 3000+ ITNS and restoring a backup of the wallet file doesn't change that. There are no outgoing transactions from my wallet, only incoming - I've only mined ITNS and bought some on stocks.exchange.

Needless to say, this is most disconcerting. Wallet version is 1.4.1, blockchain is current/synced and my address is:

iz5RiHxkdeM4eKpdWbv6xrhe6gbb4bQXoYZivvrJL4V2iBqFKwpYn8L89P787HF3gbgUXHt96m9oYY4 P18533Txr1xaFc59jc

UPDATE - so I tried "reset wallet" and now I've lost another 2700 ITNS; down to 245.99. This is retarded.

Please come over to our Discord so we can troubleshoot this issue with you.

Activity: 49
Giant N vs Bitman X3 coming, when ITNS hardfork
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Speculators ought to gain from their oversights subsequent to putting resources into such undertaking. On the off chance that the group can not convey which they guarantee than nobody will contribute more.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
It s mandatory for users update wallet to "monero rebase wallet", or it s ok stay with 1.4.1 wallet?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
We are working on the rebrand now. The rebrand will be done within the first quarter this year.
I wish you would not do that. I like the brand. Lots of people do. Can you take a poll?
Lots of good companies fail and solid coins languish because they have goofy or uninspired names that people don't like.
Intense is a great name. Please don't change.
Activity: 50
Some of the lack of patience on this thread is ridiculous.  The team is working hard to meet their roadmap goals.  So far I don't see anything wrong with that, if you invested in ITNS thinking you'll be rich in a few weeks, well, what the hell were you thinking?

So much of the negativity is wholly focused in on lack of profits, and that's such an amateur mistake to make.  If you bought this at the ATH well i feel sorry for you and hopefully you didnt put in more than you're willing to lose, but be patient while the team delivers what you initially invested in, it will take time, and it will be worth it in the end.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will your financial freedom.

Yes, it true.

This things don't need only time, need time AND hard work, and ITNS have this two things.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Very good update. Thanks!  Cool keep Intense  Grin
Activity: 438
Merit: 250

Thanks for the update. I was starting to lose faith after the sharp drop in value.

Glad we could restore your faith in us Smiley

Nice update, good to see the team still plugging away.  The current drop in price baffles me when we get get constant updates like this.

actually the update form project ,really give me more faith ,coin price will recover in future.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Thanks for the update. I was starting to lose faith after the sharp drop in value.

Nice update, good to see the team still plugging away.  The current drop in price baffles me when we get get constant updates like this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

Activity: 22

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Can't see any update  Undecided

Still believe in the coin and its future. Very nice project!

Link has now been fixed... Apologies for the delay
Pages:
Jump to: