Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | Introducing ELASTOS | Future of Decentralized Internet - page 11. (Read 8428 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Cause i was just looking for Information regarding Huawei and their blockchain phone. And it looks like before Huawei visited Elastos, they were in talks with sirin labs
Activity: 30
Someone dived into sirin labs? Are there things in common with Elastos?
Good question.
Cannot seem to find a comparison of their OS vs Elastos, however I believe Ela encompasses more.
Activity: 24
Someone dived into sirin labs? Are there things in common with Elastos?
Activity: 38
I am wondering how will Elastos make sure that its sidechains will have good enough consensus' to make sidechains scalable and not congested. Will there be some kind of minimum technical capabilities for other projects which want to join Elastos platform?
Developers are free to chose whatever consensus mechanism they like for sidechains. It‘s not about making one single chain scalable but to make the ecosystem scalable. Not every use case requires high tps. There are lots of use cases which require highest possible security and 1tps is more enough for them. Others who need much more tps will chose another consensus mechanism.
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
I am wondering how will Elastos make sure that its sidechains will have good enough consensus' to make sidechains scalable and not congested. Will there be some kind of minimum technical capabilities for other projects which want to join Elastos platform?
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
No one knows more than you about airdrop you talked here @cappy176. Best way is to keep eye on the page and social media to not miss anything. What I can see they are highly active and weekly development updates as well as other activities are constantly being shared on twitter. There should other channels but this is meeting my requirements that's why I don't look at others. Prices have declined significantly which shows good return at next reversal.

hmm interesting noone knows about it, here is the link I got the info from:

https://elanews.net/2018/07/04/elastos-ecosystem-airdrop-plan/
Activity: 4
I am So proude for the team.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
No one knows more than you about airdrop you talked here @cappy176. Best way is to keep eye on the page and social media to not miss anything. What I can see they are highly active and weekly development updates as well as other activities are constantly being shared on twitter. There should other channels but this is meeting my requirements that's why I don't look at others. Prices have declined significantly which shows good return at next reversal.
Hey I still didn't receive an answer to my question about when they will be addicing the eth address to the elastos wallet? is there a dev or maybe someone else on this board that would know, I'm posting again because maybe someone will see it when the topic gets bumped?

I think nobody replied because ELASTOS is not a token on the ethereum network. You just need to check the website to find it.

https://wallet.elastos.org/#/onboarding/welcome

LOL yes I got the news from the website before coming here.

From the website:

An ERC20 address field will be added to the ELA Wallet (wallet.elastos.org) automatically by the technical team. The ERC20 address must be filled out by each ELA holder to receive airdrops.

So does anyone know when the erc20 field will be added to the elastos wallet I don't want to miss the deadline for the airdrop......
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Hey I still didn't receive an answer to my question about when they will be addicing the eth address to the elastos wallet? is there a dev or maybe someone else on this board that would know, I'm posting again because maybe someone will see it when the topic gets bumped?

I think nobody replied because ELASTOS is not a token on the ethereum network. You just need to check the website to find it.

https://wallet.elastos.org/#/onboarding/welcome
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I'd also say $3 mil with BTC at $7-8k is really surprising price. Binance either must really hate Elastos or you guys haven't been following up to negotiate price
Activity: 113
This is exactly how the exchange listings should go. No rumors or fake manipulation BS - just the exchange dropping the news when it's 100% confirmed
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Overall volume is very good seeing the current price. Kucoin is very good addition among existed exchanges though its current contribution in volume is little. Making the coin available across the regions is more important. In future at increase of demand and announcements these exchanges will be providing enough liquidation. It is of course buying time at these prices at least.
Hey does anyone know when they will release more details for the airdrop? I still can't add an erc20 address to my elastos wallet I don't want to miss the deadline.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
With the goal of giving users a safe and decentralized ecosystem, Elastos has been noticed and selected by the community. How will decentralized Internet users be charged? I think the safe, effective, reasonable fee will be the factors for the community to choose!

Will they be charged at all? Who knows yet what will be technologically possible in a few year or some decades from now. Possibly there is free internet for everyone, and even a decentralized version of it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
With the goal of giving users a safe and decentralized ecosystem, Elastos has been noticed and selected by the community. How will decentralized Internet users be charged? I think the safe, effective, reasonable fee will be the factors for the community to choose!
Activity: 316
Merit: 11
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Elastos got listed on Kucoin! fantastic news. I just got a notification from crypto bot about the listing!
Elastos (ELA) is now on KuCoin, you can deposit now.
Trading pairs include ELA/BTC and ELA/ETH.
Buying starts July 18, 2018 at 17:30 (UTC+8), selling starts July 18, 2018 at 18:00 (UTC+8), and withdrawal opens July 20, 2018 at 18:00 (UTC+8).
https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/1019495279676887040
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: