Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | Introducing ELASTOS | Future of Decentralized Internet - page 13. (Read 8428 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
in 2 years most supply will be unlocked. At current prices, ELA total supply mcap is 0.33% of total mcap. So you expect it to grow 3x in relation to total market cap
Activity: 11
I want the idea advance.
Interesting website, really great logo!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Activity: 113
I think a lot of people are becoming disillusioned. One thing I have been thinking of over last couple days is every company tries to solve a real world problem but I can't think of any crypto which actually does this. Like what is ELA going to solve for real world every day people ?
People say it's the next Microsoft or Apple but they were actually producing technology for real world customers
ELA isn't producing any new technology or a new mobile or a new laptop - what is the purpose? Hope someone can enlighten
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Elastos Technology team will perform a blockchain browser upgrade from 1:00-5:00am UTC time on June 21, 2018. During this period the wallet and blockchain browser will experience network errors and will not work properly until the update is complete
https://twitter.com/Elastos_org/status/1009297934217891840
Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Rong Chen’s Water Cube Meetup Speech on May 26th

Topics include:

The so-called value Internet, the transfer of value is the transfer of the program.

If you do not own the program, you do not own the data.

Blockchain allows the Internet to be decentralized, but the blockchain itself is not decentralized.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Are you all supporters of this project totally brainless Huh? This projects involves known scammers and shitmain aka Bitmain founder !!!! Bitmain, the company that scams its bouyers on a regular basis.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Elastos is doing well than many markets even in the middle of unstable markets phase. It is not loosing significant value in parity with BTC and that is important because visible change in its value is in fiat and other factors are doing that. In the long run development of any project prevails and decide the future for that it looks very good.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Check out this Elastos review by YLGV youtuber! I think it has a lot of undiscovered potential. Once we enter the bull market it's going wild Smiley
Activity: 126
Does the team have any idea yet of how DPoS will work yet? As in, what the staking model will be?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Elastos is hosting a Community Meetup in Hong Kong on June 21st

https://www.elastos.org/meetuphk/?source=twitter

Activity: 29
"A long time from the last noti from the devs
 the devs come back soon  Embarrassed"
Activity: 73
Wow this post got some meaty details on it since last time I was here!

Elastos take over

Thanks and welcome back! Smiley
Activity: 73
For you is ok but if you want to spread the tech I think elastos needs a better and faster name

Thanks for your suggestion:-) Our rebranding(not the name change) is in the process Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
To me this Elastos Internet project is something! It is both innovative and useful for all groups of users. What is more, I am sure that this is the real future of the Internet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think we LOVE our name ELASTOS, i dont see any possibility of that changing lol
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Video recap from  third Elastos Virtual Meetup - Introduction to GitHub Projects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WR93iuXZ18&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop
Pages:
Jump to: