Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Introduction to DualMiner USB (could mine both BTC and LTC) - page 32. (Read 114584 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Tracking info received. Expected delivery tomorrow Smiley
Thanks!
Activity: 308

i'm glad that is solved then..
I better start mining BTC then before I order 50.
OH sh...
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Today's update, we have shipped out all international orders. You will receive your tracking numbers if you don't have them yet.

Because of this inefficient shipping process (of various regulations and requirements), we will no longer support retail international purchases through our www.dualminer.com on-line store. But we will continue support international bulk purchases (50 units or more) through email or PM. There is another change, which will take into effect starting from next on-line store reopen, that our on-line store will only accept orders less than 50 units with all three payment methods. For people who wants to buy 50 or more units has to contact me directly through email or PM. We consider above 50 units purchases as bulk purchases, and all bulk purchases required to pay by BTC only.  In future, a bulk purchase could be shipped from US or direct drop ship from China. We are sorry about the inconvenience brought by the purchasing policy changes. Thank you for your business and interest.
I haven't receive tracking info and I am in the US.
Activity: 22
I haven't received Tracking Sad I'm international though (Canada). Hopefully this comes through soon! By paying $80 for shipping, I was hoping it would be a bit faster :\
As a update to the 1st batch orders (from our on-line store), we have shipped out all domestic orders, but all international orders could experience some delays. It seems the 3Dcart software (we used to process order and shipment) does not work well with UPS international shipping requirements. We were forced to switch to manual handling these shipments. We may even contact you (individual international buyers) for providing us more required documents, such as TAXID in near future. We are sorry about the delay, and will try our best to get the issue resolved ASAP.

I still have not recived my tracking number for the devices.

Neither have I. :-( Are we should expect to get an email with tracking info? Or should we just wait?

We have shipped out all domestic purchases. I believe your order should be on its way to you. You could give me the name & shipping address used for this purchase in case there is a shipping issue. Thanks.
dualminer I assume that you will not allow local pickup considering that you have avoided the question several times. Would you mind please explaining your stance on this topic?

No. We do not provide local pick up option for small quantity purchases. We may consider to provide the pick up option for future bulk purchases.  
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.
My test units says they will be in tomorrow. Hope you get yours Beastlymac  Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Hopefully my review unit turns up tomorrow. I have had some issues with TNT express.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Same here, to be delivered on Thursday. I ordered 6 of them, looking forward to testing them out.

I've got some of the 5x gc3355 (the goofy round ones) on their way too. Next week will be interesting.

I only saw the round ones for sale for about $2.5k each

Where did you order those?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Same here, to be delivered on Thursday. I ordered 6 of them, looking forward to testing them out.

I've got some of the 5x gc3355 (the goofy round ones) on their way too. Next week will be interesting.

I only saw the round ones for sale for about $2.5k each
Activity: 29

Activity: 65
got tracking

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 01/30/2014, By End of Day
 Grin
When do you expect to get these miners back in stock and allowed to purchase more than 3?
Activity: 602
dualminer I assume that you will not allow local pickup considering that you have avoided the question several times. Would you mind please explaining your stance on this topic?
Tracking number recived.  Cool

Now UPS is having issues with there tracking system.. LMAO just my luck.

Edit Update: Ups has fixed there system.
"Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 01/30/2014, By End of Day"
Activity: 38
As a update to the 1st batch orders (from our on-line store), we have shipped out all domestic orders, but all international orders could experience some delays. It seems the 3Dcart software (we used to process order and shipment) does not work well with UPS international shipping requirements. We were forced to switch to manual handling these shipments. We may even contact you (individual international buyers) for providing us more required documents, such as TAXID in near future. We are sorry about the delay, and will try our best to get the issue resolved ASAP.

Neither have I. :-( Are we should expect to get an email with tracking info? Or should we just wait?

Activity: 120
Ball park time frame for the next batch?
Pages:
Jump to: