Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Introduction to DualMiner USB (could mine both BTC and LTC) - page 33. (Read 114584 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I won't buy these until I can get more than 3 at a time.. I refuse to buy if I'm forced into the highest price.
That's fine, I'm happy to mine at the lower difficulty while you wait Smiley

I ordered 3 yesterday, but I see that they are now sold out. I also bought ten of the 5x gc3355 round miners (300kh/s ea.) and I am looking for larger quantities of basically anything with the gc3355 chip in it.

where did you order the round miners?

if i had to guess, i would say:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lightningasic-la100m100mhs-scrypt-miner-usd1999-la1ths-usd1750shipped-out-421921

same seller has them up on aliexpress too
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I won't buy these until I can get more than 3 at a time.. I refuse to buy if I'm forced into the highest price.

I ordered 3 yesterday, but I see that they are now sold out. I also bought ten of the 5x gc3355 round miners (300kh/s ea.) and I am looking for larger quantities of basically anything with the gc3355 chip in it.

where did you order the round miners?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
so right now 3 to test....

what about scaling up after next release to 50 or 100 dualminers

with no raspberry pi and only currently on windows...

Are we talking 100 dualminers to 1 PC?

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
What is the best setup to control these from a cost and scale-ability standpoint?

Currently they only work on windows from my understanding. Once they get raspberry pi sorted out that would be the best choice.
lets hope for bfgminer support. tplink routers are still the even better choice over a pi
Activity: 38
Are these ones already shipped? how much would be the shipping to Germany?
And to those who already ordered them: do they work like described?

I ordered 3 of them yesterday. I will post here when I get mine in. Also there are a few people on this thread that got to test them for free and they posted pictures.
Activity: 41
Looks promising for keeping temps down in the summer. Sent private message regarding local pickup. Thank you!
-CCMC
Activity: 29

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
What is the best setup to control these from a cost and scale-ability standpoint?

Currently they only work on windows from my understanding. Once they get raspberry pi sorted out that would be the best choice.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Activity: 4
Dang, out of stock. Sad
Activity: 175
Are these ones already shipped? how much would be the shipping to Germany?
And to those who already ordered them: do they work like described?
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Did we ever sort out the UK Shipping costs?

$100 per unit sounds fair but shipping is prohibitive.

Have you concidered a UK reseller for EU shipments.

Happy to discuss via PM

Rgds

Ratters
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Are these available for local pickup?

I sent the same question through your site.  

Activity: 21
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Here is an ideea .... add flate rate shipping... normal shipping... EMS shipping ...tracked shipping ...anything
Come on.... 160$ for shipping to Romania ... which is in the EU btw
Kindda ripoff with the shipping, DHL tahes 50$ or so express from HK, or China.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Are these available for local pickup? I live in Ca and I think paying $15 for shipping is insane.
Activity: 32
I bought 3, ironically with sales of my block erupter usb's Smiley

Thought the BTC side is sort of wasted, I'll point them both at multipool and let them just run amok.

It appears to me, I'll have to start 2 batch files, one for sha-256 and the other for scrypt

so, though the gh/s for sha-256 is subpar, it's better than block erupters and a little less than antminer's for $20 bucks more each.

Those who ever watched Alton Brown, now that's a multitasker.

+1 for the Alton Brown reference
Activity: 168
I bought 3, ironically with sales of my block erupter usb's Smiley

Thought the BTC side is sort of wasted, I'll point them both at multipool and let them just run amok.

It appears to me, I'll have to start 2 batch files, one for sha-256 and the other for scrypt

so, though the gh/s for sha-256 is subpar, it's better than block erupters and a little less than antminer's for $20 bucks more each.

Those who ever watched Alton Brown, now that's a multitasker.
Activity: 454
Merit: 300
Bought 3 to play with should be interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: