Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Investro - THE NEXT STEP IN AUTOMATED SOCIAL TRADING - page 2. (Read 2075 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

So why did you guys choose this particular project? What are its nomadic functions?

Because only on this platform you can get additional income for professional trailers!
brand new
Activity: 0
This is where investors can create multiple portfolios of cryptoassets and I really like this feature.
brand new
So why did you guys choose this particular project? What are its nomadic functions?
Activity: 13

Hi everione, I recently found your project, read about it and don't quite understand that all such people get trailers from Investro?

Check here
https://investrofund.com/
brand new

Hello everybody guys, may I ask is the spreading of profits on the platform illusory ?

As I heard yes, the distribution of profits on the platform is completely transparent and open to everyone
Activity: 4
Hi everione, I recently found your project, read about it and don't quite understand that all such people get trailers from Investro?
Activity: 1
Hello everybody guys, may I ask is the spreading of profits on the platform illusory ?
Activity: 7

Team, do you have an affiliate program and how can I get an affiliate link?

What is an affiliate program? I haven't heard this
brand new
Hi everyone, do you know if there are any articles about the team?
brand new
Team, do you have an affiliate program and how can I get an affiliate link?
brand new

So, are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?

I think Invetro has quite an experienced team and we shouldn't worry about it.
brand new

Investro an excellent project is a very strong team, the realization at the height immediately feels the professionalism of the developers is very pleased and gives confidence.

I like its idea, but I'm not sure about another one yet.
brand new
Hello team, where can I find more info on this project and how to invest?
Activity: 8
What’s your strategy on advertising? How many conference or events have been planned?
Activity: 4
What is the community acquisition strategy to make the InvestroFund platform go globally?
brand new
So, are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
Activity: 66
Investro an excellent project is a very strong team, the realization at the height immediately feels the professionalism of the developers is very pleased and gives confidence.
Guys, people are getting interested so that's why the team has to provide many AMAs in a row, what do you think about it?
brand new

Hello everybody, will we be able to receive rewards from invited users?

If you are talking about the bounty program, then there is no information about this now

Guys, believe me or not this project is going to explode till the end of the year, absolutely no reason how it can be not successful

Hah, I hope it will be so, if the state of the market does not prevent this, then the idea of ​​the project can promise it
Pages:
Jump to: