Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Investro - THE NEXT STEP IN AUTOMATED SOCIAL TRADING - page 3. (Read 2075 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello everybody, will we be able to receive rewards from invited users?
Activity: 37
Guys, believe me or not this project is going to explode till the end of the year, absolutely no reason how it can be not successful
brand new

Hey guys! Hope project will be able to catch up with all that madness that is ongoing on the market right now

It looks like it will start very soon based on updates
Activity: 6
Investors are afraid of scams, exchanges are afraid of scams, partners are afraid of scams, so what does Investro team guarantee not to scam investors?
brand new
Hey guys! Hope project will be able to catch up with all that madness that is ongoing on the market right now
Activity: 1

Guys, any airdrop team? I can invite some people to take part in your events

It seems that there is no information about this right now.
Activity: 8
Guys, any airdrop team? I can invite some people to take part in your events
brand new

Guys, it will take some time I think, we need to get more users and make an active Twitter page as the main thing, what do you think?

I think this is a good idea, because Twitter is the best social network for projects.

Yes, they are actively promoting almost all of their social networks.
brand new

Hello everybody guys, maybe you will add a post with all the important links?

Check this post, https://t.me/Investro_Fund_Official/16990
Activity: 4
Hello everybody guys, maybe you will add a post with all the important links?
brand new

Guys, it will take some time I think, we need to get more users and make an active Twitter page as the main thing, what do you think?

I think this is a good idea, because Twitter is the best social network for projects.

Can someone tell me, can I use the experience of top traders now?

I think that if we promote this project, we will break all the charts, haha

Investro definitely deserves attention and study. A strong team is doing everything so that we feel confident and see the rapid development of the project.

Yes, it's good that the team began to actively start promoting their social networks, this is one of the important steps in the project
Activity: 22
Activity: 6
Can someone tell me, can I use the experience of top traders now?
Investro definitely deserves attention and study. A strong team is doing everything so that we feel confident and see the rapid development of the project.
brand new

This project has an interesting idea, I have rarely seen projects with such an idea as Investro Fund

I agree, especially for investors, just few people know about him now, perhaps by the end of the year this problem will no longer be there
Activity: 4
Guys, what's the sense of the project? Is this a service that helps to find opportunities for investors
Activity: 2
As far as I understand, you took a break in the development of the project for several months, can I find out why you did it? You could be popular right now if you worked hard
brand new
May I ask, when was the sale launched? I haven't seen any posts about it
Pages:
Jump to: