Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Investro - THE NEXT STEP IN AUTOMATED SOCIAL TRADING - page 5. (Read 2075 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Will the MVP version of the project be launched?Or do you plan to release it completely right away?
Your project is praised by many investors,I'm interested to know when will the pre-sale start ?
Activity: 33

Hey guys, how's it going, the flight to the moon is coming to fruition?

Yes, they are completely focused, to fly to the moon, this project will be the project of the year.
Activity: 13
You have become a featured article on Coinspeaker, I just heard about it, so great congratulations.
Activity: 70

I hope that I will be able to reach a good income with this platform

Yes, friend, the Investro platform is built with simplicity in mind, and most importantly suitable for different types of investors you will like it!
Activity: 42
Hello guys!What is the main goal of the project ? What does he want to achieve?
Activity: 45
I am very worried about security ,calm me down and tell me that everything is safe here!
Yes, the budget and token allocation includes hiring third-party security auditors and professional penetration testers.
Activity: 67
I am very worried about security ,calm me down and tell me that everything is safe here!
Of course, security in General and security audit operations are at the top of the project's priority list.
Activity: 6
What do you think, what is good about your management package ?
Activity: 101

What functions can traders perform on this platform?please.

Traders have access to a large pool of fiat and cryptocurrency currencies, with a transparent Commission model and real-time conversion and withdrawal of funds.Investro will provide traders with access to an automated social trading function.

I will be able to create an account and receive the company's services right now ?
this would be as important as possible for me and I could draw conclusions about how it all works

The registration isn't opened yet. Please, follow the news in our social networks

okay and thank you for that and I like what you're offering .
I am interested in getting extra profit. But it seems to me that the market behaves unpredictably

how can I test how it will all work next ?
and what is the maximum profit I can get ?

These are very good questions, I would like to know too.
Hey guys, how's it going, the flight to the moon is coming to fruition?
brand new
Activity: 0
What functions can traders perform on this platform?please.
Activity: 13
Is there anyone who has tried the services, everything works well?I hope everything is without cheating, the project seems useful to me, you need to register and try it.
brand new
Activity: 0

I will be able to create an account and receive the company's services right now ?
this would be as important as possible for me and I could draw conclusions about how it all works

The registration isn't opened yet. Please, follow the news in our social networks

okay and thank you for that and I like what you're offering .
I am interested in getting extra profit. But it seems to me that the market behaves unpredictably

how can I test how it will all work next ?
and what is the maximum profit I can get ?
Activity: 6

Okay
I hope you will have any contests for the community !
thanks to this, you will be able to attract even more users and scale the project as much as possible in a short time

I am sure that the demand will grow and for me it will be a huge prospect for growth and it will be great
Activity: 140
how can I test how automated trading works ?

what other partners are you negotiating cooperation with and how are you going to scale this project further ?
it would be really important for me to understand how the project will develop over the long term

I'll be ready for that !
since this will be one of the top projects from this one !
I just like how this project works ...
I think that the prospect will be huge
Activity: 33
it all looks interesting I created an account and now I will test how it will all work for me .
can I really get extra profit
Activity: 70

Okay
I hope you will have any contests for the community !
thanks to this, you will be able to attract even more users and scale the project as much as possible in a short time
Pages:
Jump to: