Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INVESTY - OPEN TRADING NETWORK - page 9. (Read 35424 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
community manager Investy
January 14, 2018, 04:53:23 AM
The amount of tokens per stake is already calculated? When can we expect the distribution of tokens?
awaited course hopefully later investy team immediately give info when distributing tokens and hopefully later the result satisfactory.
Wait, maybe the team working on it again I think when it's finished will definitely announce later on. Hopefully quickly completed and quickly announced to the participants of the distribution of the token.

Spreadsheets are updated. The distribution of tokens for bounty campaign participants begins on January 10

Thanks for spreadsheet. good job. So distribution will start today ?
The date of listing tokens on  OPEN LEDGER and ETHERDELTA is known?

The distribution of tokens for bounty campaign participants began.
IVC token is listed on OpenLedger DEX and EtherDelta
Next month our token will be available on the exchange CRYPTOPIA

January 13, 2018, 08:22:54 AM
IVC token is listed on OpenLedger DEX

https://openledger.io/market/OPEN.IVC_USD
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 11:09:50 PM
The amount of tokens per stake is already calculated? When can we expect the distribution of tokens?
awaited course hopefully later investy team immediately give info when distributing tokens and hopefully later the result satisfactory.
Wait, maybe the team working on it again I think when it's finished will definitely announce later on. Hopefully quickly completed and quickly announced to the participants of the distribution of the token.

Spreadsheets are updated. The distribution of tokens for bounty campaign participants begins on January 10

you have to be patient, it's a big project, the distribution has not started yet and the market you call is not yet specified, waiting seems like a good idea, let the team work
I know that this is big and promising project. I asked about the date cause Developers said it will be listed on ED and OL. I'm not hurrying, just the opposite I hope by the time project will be developed and grow.  Wink

Yes I am also unsure if this project will be very promising and will be successful because the project has a good vision and mission for the future and the present. participation the participant seemed very much I am sure will surely be many investors who are interested in this project.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

you have to be patient, it's a big project, the distribution has not started yet and the market you call is not yet specified, waiting seems like a good idea, let the team work
I know that this is big and promising project. I asked about the date cause Developers said it will be listed on ED and OL. I'm not hurrying, just the opposite I hope by the time project will be developed and grow.  Wink
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
January 10, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

The date of listing tokens on  OPEN LEDGER and ETHERDELTA is known?
Activity: 228
January 10, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

The date of listing tokens on  OPEN LEDGER and ETHERDELTA is known?
January 10, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

January 10, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

January 10, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
I am sorry dev i want to change my ethereum address..
Bitcointalk username: jebul2
Bitcointalk profil link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1084377;sa=summary
Facebook profil link: https://m.facebook.com/anwar.syae.7?ref=bookmarks

New my ethereum address: 0x323a58f633806c97953AabCE7805435C47E3B233

Thank you dev

hello, I replaced your MEW purse address with a new one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 01:45:30 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 01:04:49 AM
   Cant wait for this project to see the light of the day. Very good crypto investment project.
Activity: 308
January 08, 2018, 12:50:13 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
January 04, 2018, 02:02:15 PM
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 08:54:13 AM
Yes, investors needs app to connect with traders, thanks God we have your app.
Activity: 555
January 03, 2018, 08:51:11 AM
I am sorry dev i want to change my ethereum address..
Bitcointalk username: jebul2
Bitcointalk profil link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1084377;sa=summary
Facebook profil link: https://m.facebook.com/anwar.syae.7?ref=bookmarks

New my ethereum address: 0x323a58f633806c97953AabCE7805435C47E3B233

Thank you dev
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 08:46:05 AM
Attention! IVC distribution for Token Sale participants complete!

The address of the smart contract: 0x309ea15cebf423344ab7eb724868f33f515bb975

To display the tokens in your MEW wallet, click "Add Custom Token"

Token Contract Address: 0xf382CCBd3D203C10706059fFDCfe053308955792
Token symbol: IVC
Decimals: 18

When is the token refunded and we can sell the token admin. ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 12:05:54 AM

fast to distribution token sale for investor, when bounty will distribution?
hope IVC not get dump after available in exchange Smiley
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 09:54:42 AM
SOFT CAP RAISED!
Investy application release at December, 26
https://demo.investy.io/

It's nice to read. It's more than 290000 dollars have raised for this moment. It means that project will develop, and bounty hunters will have received tokens.

All members of the bounty campaign  will receive their reward.

congratulation to investors, official team ,bounty hunters ,INVESTY will run well in 2018 new year
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
January 01, 2018, 09:10:40 AM
It's great to be a part of this project. Wish you all the best and happy new year. Cheesy
December 28, 2017, 08:03:57 AM

Pages:
Jump to: