Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INVESTY - OPEN TRADING NETWORK - page 4. (Read 35424 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Friends, we are glad to inform you that the registration for participation in the battle of traders - TradeBattle - begins this week.

We are waiting for you as participants and spectators on the Investy platform

Do you have any ideas about the battles? Share them in the Telegram chat!

This idea looks interesting.  When will the date of registration be known?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
community manager Investy
Friends, we are glad to inform you that the registration for participation in the battle of traders - TradeBattle - begins this week.

We are waiting for you as participants and spectators on the Investy platform

Do you have any ideas about the battles? Share them in the Telegram chat!
For me I would want to hold my coin and if I ever have some extra I would grab the chance to buy some while their price is falling down,
Specially if I think that the coin have a huge potential and I think that my investment would be worth it .

This month we are going to implement an IVC token on the Investy platform.  He will give privileges to his holders.
Activity: 112
For me I would want to hold my coin and if I ever have some extra I would grab the chance to buy some while their price is falling down,
Specially if I think that the coin have a huge potential and I think that my investment would be worth it .
What is still open to the participants of the bounty on this project. I see this project has great development, although I've been late to invest, I would join in the bounty, I hope can still be followed

We're sorry, but the bounty campaign is over.
It is a good choice for a professional encryption trader to join the investment plan, and if it can scale, it will have great influence.

Yes. On the Investy platform, each trader can improve his skills and succeed.

As a trader you can make your crypto portfolio public and earn through investor subscriptions. As an investor you can subscribe to a selected trader’s portfolio and receive signals when its portfolio is rebalanced.
Hello i Received 100 IVC in Airdrop, So where i trade it or how i use it in your investy platform, i am not following your project from long so i know nothing about it. can someone please guide me.
Hello,

IVC token is traded on the following exchanges:
OpenLedger DEX
EtherDelta
ForkDelta

For your convenience, we have prepared a list of resources on which you can find all the interesting information about Investy company.

👉 Investy resources 👈
is there a clear plan when ivc can get into a good exchange? with the existing exchange now I think it will not grow well for the next ivc price. because almost no purchases there and the volume is too small in my opinion.

Currently IVC token is not used on the Investy platform, so the demand for it is small. We plan to implement a token on the Investy platform in the near future, which will contribute to its growth. Next, we need to get to Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 59
What is still open to the participants of the bounty on this project. I see this project has great development, although I've been late to invest, I would join in the bounty, I hope can still be followed
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
It is a good choice for a professional encryption trader to join the investment plan, and if it can scale, it will have great influence.
Activity: 98
I kept seeing in chat how people "lost" money, or sent to the wrong address, or their wallet crashed. Site accounts seemed simple and safe, just a username and password that you easily remembered.
Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
Hello i Received 100 IVC in Airdrop, So where i trade it or how i use it in your investy platform, i am not following your project from long so i know nothing about it. can someone please guide me.
Hello,

OpenLedger DEX
EtherDelta
ForkDelta

For your convenience, we have prepared a list of resources on which you can find all the interesting information about Investy company.

👉 Investy resources 👈
is there a clear plan when ivc can get into a good exchange? with the existing exchange now I think it will not grow well for the next ivc price. because almost no purchases there and the volume is too small in my opinion.
April 26, 2018, 11:12:34 AM
Dear friend,
We have good news! Cheesy

Big Update of Investy platform

On the new features of the Investy platform, read the article on the medium
April 23, 2018, 03:55:11 AM
Hello,

OpenLedger DEX
EtherDelta
ForkDelta

👉 Investy resources 👈
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 08:29:49 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
April 20, 2018, 12:05:21 PM
Greetings. I wanted to ask a trivial question to the team: do you have any plans to enter a third-party exchange? if so, how soon? Thank you.

Good afternoon! Yes, we are going to enter new exchanges. We have applied for most of the most famous exchanges, but, so far, they have no answer.

Now IVC token is traded on OpenLedger DEX, EtherDelta and ForkDelta.

is there any IVC plan going into medium exchange like KCS or cryptopia? I see no good movement in the current exchange and hope soon there is a new exchange to make IVC to the moon

Quit pretty hard to get listed specially for the smaller one's. Have you noticed, most of the project that is fast gets listed are from asian countries?

not sure about that, but i just hope ivc will be well developed and can have an active community.

Yeah. It's pretty much identical to coindash which raise a large sum amount of money. Not sure why people bite into that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 08:29:33 AM
Greetings. I wanted to ask a trivial question to the team: do you have any plans to enter a third-party exchange? if so, how soon? Thank you.

Good afternoon! Yes, we are going to enter new exchanges. We have applied for most of the most famous exchanges, but, so far, they have no answer.

is there any IVC plan going into medium exchange like KCS or cryptopia? I see no good movement in the current exchange and hope soon there is a new exchange to make IVC to the moon

Quit pretty hard to get listed specially for the smaller one's. Have you noticed, most of the project that is fast gets listed are from asian countries?

not sure about that, but i just hope ivc will be well developed and can have an active community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
April 19, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 02:11:10 PM
Trust, safety and transparency are important points. Hopefully the cost charged to investors is not burdensome regarding to the win-win system mentioned. I think this project is a great opportunity and can run smoothly and successfully.
April 17, 2018, 01:51:30 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Attention! We are announcing the launch of an application for regular battles among traders!

More information you a look here.
Pages:
Jump to: