Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INVESTY - OPEN TRADING NETWORK - page 7. (Read 35424 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
community manager Investy
March 03, 2018, 08:02:48 AM
Investy platform functions

Read more HERE
March 02, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
Hello friends!

Good news from Investy team! Cheesy

Read HERE
February 21, 2018, 11:28:14 AM
Do you already have some real numbers for discounts/benefits for IVC token holders ?  Do I understand right that if someone is not an active platform user he/she won't benefit at all from token holding ?

Hello!

A new version of the platform is to be released in a few days and we will immediately deal with the implementation of the token into the system.
In a week we will lay out a detailed description.
Due to limited resources, it is necessary to introduce new functions by turn, so updates and improvements will be released quite often.

If a token holder does not use the platform, then he can sell the tokens on a stock exchange.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
February 20, 2018, 02:30:17 AM
Do you already have some real numbers for discounts/benefits for IVC token holders ?  Do I understand right that if someone is not an active platform user he/she won't benefit at all from token holding ?
February 20, 2018, 02:22:54 AM
Any over the counter OTC tradings?

Hello!

I do not quite understand what you mean. Please explain and what is "OTC"?
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 09:11:47 PM
Any over the counter OTC tradings?
February 18, 2018, 01:31:06 PM
Dear Friends, the Investy team welcomes you!

There is not so much time left till the release of the large update of the Investy platform, code-named "Release 2.0". An updated platform will open up new opportunities for you in managing your finances.

You can create your own cryptocurrency portfolio, connected with a stock exchange, make it public and earn on subscription. Also you can enable the autofollowing function for portfolios of professional traders and observe the automatic rebalancing of their portfolio using API functionality.

You decide who to be, a trader or an investor!

We give you a reliable tool to increase your income. Now your move! Go ahead! Investy.io
Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
February 17, 2018, 09:32:08 AM
News from Investy!

Read here

any news about new exchange? i hope IVC can into major exchange or medium exchange, so IVC price can to the moon Smiley
February 14, 2018, 03:37:10 PM
News from Investy!

Read here
February 13, 2018, 03:32:52 PM
Thank you so much to the IVC admins and to the IVC development teams, I have received already the 100 IVC, I hope to hodl my IVC coins till everything will be launched according the the roadmap and the whitepaper. Regards and congratulations to the IVC teams.

Thank you!

At the end of February we are releasing the second release of our platform.

Be aware of all the events, join our Telegram community, and we also have our own news channel.
February 13, 2018, 03:22:15 PM
I got my Investy airdrop! Glad to watch this project and see how it evolves.

Thank you!

Do you belong to our Telegram community?

We have our own news channel.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
February 13, 2018, 11:29:54 AM
Any news regarding the IVC listing on Cryptopia? It's been already a month since you announced it. We're hoping for it to be listed this february.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 13, 2018, 10:41:38 AM
Thank you so much to the IVC admins and to the IVC development teams, I have received already the 100 IVC, I hope to hodl my IVC coins till everything will be launched according the the roadmap and the whitepaper. Regards and congratulations to the IVC teams.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 10:27:02 AM
I got my Investy airdrop! Glad to watch this project and see how it evolves.

February 12, 2018, 06:23:42 AM
Hello!

Yesterday, February 11, we began distributing IVC tokens for airdrop,100 tokens per wallet.

In total, more than 5,500 people participate in the distribution!

The distribution of tokens for registration on the web application demo.investy.io on referral links will be made later.

Follow the news Smiley
February 10, 2018, 02:00:41 PM
I hope that the IVC token will soon appear on the coinmarketcap  Smiley

Next it will be easier Cool

Our token is sure to appear there!  Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 08:11:45 AM
I hope that the IVC token will soon appear on the coinmarketcap  Smiley

Next it will be easier Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 10:21:36 PM
It would be great if Investy token will be listed on such exchange like Kucoin for example. But if it listed on Binance, it would be fantastically.

We also want this. Applications filed. Looking forward to a response from exchanges Smiley

i hope it's true and IVC can listed in KCS or Binance, so IVC will have much buyer and price can to the moon Smiley
goodjob IVC team
February 05, 2018, 07:36:57 AM
It would be great if Investy token will be listed on such exchange like Kucoin for example. But if it listed on Binance, it would be fantastically.

We also want this. Applications filed. Looking forward to a response from exchanges Smiley
February 05, 2018, 07:35:33 AM
Dear friends, it's high time for you to get acquainted with our first Investy platform release!
This article will tell you what our platform can, how to use it and what to expect from February release.
Read the article here

Great news! The Investy team is gaining momentum!
I'm waiting for a new platform update. I want to create my own cryptocurrency portfolio Cheesy
very much awaited, probably soon in a few days to see platform release
I'm sure many people are also waiting this platform, will certainly be very useful

The platform will be released in late February. Now we are doing revisions and tests.
It is important for us that everything works correctly.
Pages:
Jump to: