Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 165. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
umm korvas anyone who posts something in disagreement to your views or others will upset others.

Lets recap.

Remember when people focused on xpy showing that garza was telling lies? Ok now that was truth but people were upset... so they were trolls? WTF!!! How can you expose things without people being upset and without being a troll.

What would you call someone that shills endlessly and sucks others in through mindless shill dribble? I'm curious to know what not so nice word you have for the complete spectrum opposite of a troll. Wildshark is an example of this. What would you call that type of shill person?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
If it wasn't for you two, I'd be looking at 400-500% markup. - Straight out of Scooby Doo

At least you've finally admitted that you and your buddies have spent all these months trolling Smiley  and in this time the price has tripled.... Keep up the good work  Grin

You seem to have a grossly mistaken belief that disagreeing with you equals "trolling". Furthermore, you're the one caring so deeply about the "price" despite having stated otherwise... most "trolls" probably don't stand to lose or gain whether it goes up or down since they have not invested in ION nor have shorted it. Other than CB and his masternode of course, which I'm sure is the most beautiful masternode of them all  Grin .

But I do understand the need to hype the scarce positives when everything else (Gravity, PNGs, API, etc) is shit. Just like when price was shit you were hyping Gravity as an "in-depth" platforming masterpiece. I hope the "team" will put out another half-baked game soon enough for you to shift you shilling to.

My definition of Troll isn't defined as a disagreement with equals

Reading comprehension fail Grin

My definition of a Troll is a person who sows discord by starting arguments, upsetting people, posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages.... is this clear enough

A++ for Wikipedia copy-paste. And 5/5 on the troll scale too, what with your photoshop bullshit and similar "expert" opinions.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

I'm in this for the long haul. Personally I don't care about the price today, tomorrow or in 2017.  

CB said he sold his MN early blaming Wild and myself for a missed opportunity. Your now saying CB does own a node  Grin

Like I said Gravity is incomplete a big update is incoming. What you choose to ignore is Gravity is just one element of a very ambitious long term plan that encompasses so much more than a single game.

For instance MasterNodes 351 and counting

Hosted Masternodes

An innovation you choose to ignore but a great one if your an investor that's hits the 20k threshold. As CB now has an MN again he should get it hosted if he can't do it himself

What you choose to ignore is that most folks in this thread aren't braindead paycoiners... they see your ever-shifting story from "Gravity alpha is awesome" to "Gravity is incomplete" to some unspecified long term plan with no details other than vague bullshit the "team" fed you with.

Hosted masternodes is just a ridiculous excuse for the "team" to collect more money for more centralization. That's about as much of an "innovation" as the other PNGs. If they could figure out a way to stake coins or run a masternode with a cold wallet - THAT would be a noteworthy innovation.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
please enlighten us how hosting masternodes (or the count of them) is innovative?
other shitcoins had that years ago? even including accounting features for tax purposes. obviously ion doesnt care about such things

Seriously they claimed they could pump out a new game every month yet months later they dont even have the first game out.

They said first launch Gravity then more games would follow on a monthly schedule.

already late. gravity launched March 3, 2017

Seriously we see better looking games by single dev teams on the play store every day available for free....

Give me an example now and then when Gravity ships we compare  

i think the better question to ask is: pick a worse platformer for free vs gravity. oh right we cant compare until there is a new update right?  Roll Eyes
let me throw this out there (from their own material) and lets see if im right. its a planet (10 levels) with volcanoes that erupt vertically. holy hell vertical and horizontal activity in a platformer! damn what an innovative feature, just like masternode hosting

1 minute of googling and i tested few of them. light-years ahead of gravity:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.smurfs
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nekki.vector2
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.raymanadventures
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noodlecake.mikeyshorts

maybe you should just admit that the games are tertiary if even that. selling a centralized (and premined) shitcoin is the primary function
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
If it wasn't for you two, I'd be looking at 400-500% markup. - Straight out of Scooby Doo

At least you've finally admitted that you and your buddies have spent all these months trolling Smiley  and in this time the price has tripled.... Keep up the good work  Grin

You seem to have a grossly mistaken belief that disagreeing with you equals "trolling". Furthermore, you're the one caring so deeply about the "price" despite having stated otherwise... most "trolls" probably don't stand to lose or gain whether it goes up or down since they have not invested in ION nor have shorted it. Other than CB and his masternode of course, which I'm sure is the most beautiful masternode of them all  Grin .

But I do understand the need to hype the scarce positives when everything else (Gravity, PNGs, API, etc) is shit. Just like when price was shit you were hyping Gravity as an "in-depth" platforming masterpiece. I hope the "team" will put out another half-baked game soon enough for you to shift you shilling to.

My definition of Troll isn't defined as a disagreement with equals

My definition of a Troll is a person who sows discord by starting arguments, upsetting people, posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages.... is this clear enough

I'm in this for the long haul. Personally I don't care about the price today, tomorrow or in 2017. 

CB said he sold his MN early blaming Wild and myself for a missed opportunity. Your now saying CB does own a node  Grin

Like I said Gravity is incomplete a big update is incoming. What you choose to ignore is Gravity is just one element of a very ambitious long term plan that encompasses so much more than a single game.

For instance MasterNodes 351 and counting

Hosted Masternodes

An innovation you choose to ignore but a great one if your an investor that's hits the 20k threshold. As CB now has an MN again he should get it hosted if he can't do it himself
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
there has been numerous outright scams on bittrex. getting listed gives no extra credence to any coin. this should be common knowledge by now??  Huh

Over the course of the last month, we have seen an increasing number of scam coins in the marketplace.  Bittrex has had the unfortunate displeasure of hosting a few of these.  As such, we had a discussion with some members of the community (influential people, pool operators, coin devs, etc) to see what we, as a community, can do about it.  This is a crypto currency problem that the community needs to work together to solve.  

[...]

These are not 100% solutions, nor do I think there are any. We are committed to raising the bar and I think these are the right first steps.
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202589904-Raising-the-bar-Scam-Coins
legendary
Don't be silly....

Bittrex would have seen all the rubbish that's been posted about ION so before taking any fee they would have made sure there was no Garza/XPY link as this of course would be toxic to their overall business

Another masterpiece from a self-proclaimed expert-of-everything AKA ionomy whale Grin

Bittrex had XPY itself listed, as well as some post-XPY scams like Bitstone. You get a solid F for the effort trying to imply that Bittrex is some sort of crypto-police.

You should stick to shilling for something that can't be disproven, e.g. Gravity's extreme popularity among bikini-wearing young females, or how the collective IQ of MrCoins and his gang of puppets exceeds room temperature.
Here's a good program to display Masternode Statistics

https://masternodes.ionomy.com/advanced/stats

@CyberBuds the ION Masternode that you own is worth 9.7K dollars!!! lol Kiss

Good point wild...

@Cryptobuds the masternode you owned how much did you sell it for ? or was this another one of your lies.

Don't you remember the Masternode that you had to to maintained on daily basis?
It's a pain in the ass and more work than my day job. Constantly goes down cause the ION code and wallet has so many work around a to get working. Nothing but a pain in he ass. Half the time it sits not functioning cause I can't monitor it 24 hours a day. It's garbage in other words.

I'll wait till the price rises and dump all them coins.

If ION is a step up from XPY, how the fuck did you people hold on to XPY for a year? ION is more than frustrating to deal with.

You haven't set it up correctly. My MasterNode has been up pretty much 24/7 now for around 55 days.

I'm not that technical but followed the FAQ's asked around in slack and was able to setup a remote VPS.

For me the only hassle I've had is they haven't added auto scrape yet so every few days I have to go in and do a manual transfer other than that it's a 10sec daily check.

My Shark masternode and staking wallet has been running with no problems for over 3 months now. Once I set them up with the help from the ION Community, they have been paying out block rewards daily like they were designed to do. Does need to implement a scrape address.

@Cryptobuds When did you start your MN? and provide proof you actually have one... Do you need help from his ionomy friends setting it up if it is not working as reported? Where did you get the instructions? Here is link to the ION wiki:

http://ionomy.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_guides

This is another good example of how you shill and others promote when discussing the same topic...

Oh sharky, you are too fuckin funny. The Ionomy leader asking for proof from me, LOL! Once all my questions get answered then I'll give you that proof, sharky. Until then, keep on being the comedian of the group!

Who said I sold it?

@CyrptoBuds Who said you had a Masternode? Show the proof as you previous said you would...

You are asking me for proof?!? LOL! That's too funny. WildShill, you've been going on for the last 300 pages spewing lies and half truths if it benefitted your shilling campaign. You have a better chance of meeting George Washington in person that me every respecting you enough to provide you with proof.

Proof. Can you believe the nerve of this Ionite? Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot. Look in the mirror sharkie, I think you e been consuming what you've been consuming for far too long. Look at things with a clear mind and you'll realize the shitshow you're promoting is just that, a shitshow. LeoC is no hope as he is a blatant scam coin cheerleader. Does ION contain any of Lottocoin code?😂😂

In this case proof isn't necessary Grin to think 8 months ago I actually tried to help you  Grin

Truth or Lie either way for you it don't look good, lets assume though you spoke the truth.

In August 20,000 Ion probably costed you between $1.5k to $2k. Looking at Bittrex today an MN today would cost you about 9 BTC.

If you sold today you would be looking at a markup of around 300% or $7K profit. Why would you spend all these months trying to destroy your own investment Huh?

You and WildShill alone destroyed my investment more than all of us trolls on this thread combined. It seems that investors don't like blatant lies, deflection of questions or insessant cheerleading.

If it wasn't for you two, I'd be looking at 400-500% markup.

At least you've finally admitted that you and your buddies have spent all these months trolling Smiley  and in this time the price has tripled.... Keep up the good work  Grin

If it weren't for you and WildSharks shilling the price would have increased 6 times instead of just the 3 you are so excited about. Keep on shilling so your investment is worth less than it could be worth.

And I never admitted to trolling. You are the one who called us trolls, so I was using your terminology.  For someone that states over and over that they don't care about trolls, you sure do obsess over then. Says a lot about your character. Blame all your fuckups on trolls.

How's your lottocoin and other scams going? Which coin you gonna try to blackmail next?

X6 growth is your pump n dump ethos at play Grin How much is enough ?

You said...

So you've figured out that Cryptobuds is Mr Coins...... now your being scary weird...... who gives a shit and what's wrong with anonymity. Oh and as a snr. member you should know that doxing is against the rules so why make a stupid comment like that

The fact that you think pixelpowered thinks I'm MrCoins shows a lot about your intelligence.

Your just too stupid to be Mr Coins, sarcasm google it

Has the SEC approved ION yet?

Have they approved anything yet ?

MrCoins said XPY was going to be approved once the SEC completes their investigation. Didn't specify whether that was supposed to happen before or after Garza goes to jail, so you might want to check with MrCoins on that part.

Do you think Bittrex would actually carry ION if you were correct in your assumptions ? or are you saying Bittrex are dishonest too.

Do you think Bittrex listed ION for its merits? Grin

You're about as smart as MrCoins. Bittrex is pay-to-play, 5 BTC last time I checked.

Don't be silly....

Bittrex would have seen all the rubbish that's been posted about ION so before taking any fee they would have made sure there was no Garza/XPY link as this of course would be toxic to their overall business
legendary

You seem to have a grossly mistaken belief that disagreeing with you equals "trolling". Furthermore, you're the one caring so deeply about the "price" despite having stated otherwise... most "trolls" probably don't stand to lose or gain whether it goes up or down since they have not invested in ION nor have shorted it. Other than CB and his masternode of course, which I'm sure is the most beautiful masternode of them all  Grin .

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

Good point wild...

@Cryptobuds the masternode you owned how much did you sell it for ? or was this another one of your lies.

It's a pain in the ass and more work than my day job. Constantly goes down cause the ION code and wallet has so many work around a to get working. Nothing but a pain in he ass. Half the time it sits not functioning cause I can't monitor it 24 hours a day. It's garbage in other words.

If ION is a step up from XPY, how the fuck did you people hold on to XPY for a year? ION is more than frustrating to deal with.

You haven't set it up correctly. My MasterNode has been up pretty much 24/7 now for around 55 days.

I'm not that technical but followed the FAQ's asked around in slack and was able to setup a remote VPS.

For me the only hassle I've had is they haven't added auto scrape yet so every few days I have to go in and do a manual transfer other than that it's a 10sec daily check.

My Shark masternode and staking wallet has been running with no problems for over 3 months now. Once I set them up with the help from the ION Community, they have been paying out block rewards daily like they were designed to do. Does need to implement a scrape address.

@Cryptobuds When did you start your MN? and provide proof you actually have one... Do you need help from his ionomy friends setting it up if it is not working as reported? Where did you get the instructions? Here is link to the ION wiki:

This is another good example of how you shill and others promote when discussing the same topic...

Oh sharky, you are too fuckin funny. The Ionomy leader asking for proof from me, LOL! Once all my questions get answered then I'll give you that proof, sharky. Until then, keep on being the comedian of the group!

Who said I sold it?

@CyrptoBuds Who said you had a Masternode? Show the proof as you previous said you would...

You are asking me for proof?!? LOL! That's too funny. WildShill, you've been going on for the last 300 pages spewing lies and half truths if it benefitted your shilling campaign. You have a better chance of meeting George Washington in person that me every respecting you enough to provide you with proof.

Proof. Can you believe the nerve of this Ionite? Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot. Look in the mirror sharkie, I think you e been consuming what you've been consuming for far too long. Look at things with a clear mind and you'll realize the shitshow you're promoting is just that, a shitshow. LeoC is no hope as he is a blatant scam coin cheerleader. Does ION contain any of Lottocoin code?😂😂

In this case proof isn't necessary Grin to think 8 months ago I actually tried to help you  Grin

Truth or Lie either way for you it don't look good, lets assume though you spoke the truth.

In August 20,000 Ion probably costed you between $1.5k to $2k. Looking at Bittrex today an MN today would cost you about 9 BTC.

If you sold today you would be looking at a markup of around 300% or $7K profit. Why would you spend all these months trying to destroy your own investment Huh?

You and WildShill alone destroyed my investment more than all of us trolls on this thread combined. It seems that investors don't like blatant lies, deflection of questions or insessant cheerleading.

At least you've finally admitted that you and your buddies have spent all these months trolling Smiley  and in this time the price has tripled.... Keep up the good work  Grin

I appreciate all the promoting of the Ionomy Vision and products the Trolls have done over the last year... THANKS
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

In this case proof isn't necessary Grin to think 8 months ago I actually tried to help you  Grin

If it weren't for you and WildSharks shilling the price would have increased 6 times instead of just the 3 you are so excited about. Keep on shilling so your investment is worth less than it could be worth.

And I never admitted to trolling. You are the one who called us trolls, so I was using your terminology.  For someone that states over and over that they don't care about trolls, you sure do obsess over then. Says a lot about your character. Blame all your fuckups on trolls.

How's your lottocoin and other scams going? Which coin you gonna try to blackmail next?

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

legendary
HODL

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

legendary

As far as destruction, no one in this thread can compare to you and WildShark... your incessant bullshit, flip flops, and outright denial of obvious facts do far more damage to ION that any "trolls" could.

Let us know when Gravity is "complete" so that we could bow before its immense greatness.

Bonus points if that happens before the SEC approval.

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

maybe you should back some of your own statements up first.. i remember one about smart investors requesting past financials from teams which ionomy has none.. do you still think only smart investors would do that? I mean would you consider people investing in ionomy without them releasing those quarterly financials now dumb yourself included? Maybe you should answer and fact base some of yours before you ask others to do the same... based on your lack of facts and support information you don't really have a right to ask others.

Maybe you should ask leoC... im guessing matlack prolly paid him 15btc to promote. I mean its not dishonest at all to blackmail is it? Whats your thoughts wildshark? Maybe you and korvas could discuss it at your next whale meeting.

Just noticed this one too https://archive.is/HHiNQ#selection-1187.0-1203.1

Quote from: leoC
Scriptcc is still around I.m getting small payments every few days no way like it used to be though and support sucks I mean zero, but at least it's still something Smiley ............ .03 BTC every 4 days-ish
Why delete Scriptcc from the forum. In the land of crypto these guys are unfortunately not the exception to the rule.......... if you ban them where do you draw the line. For instance for me coins with no blockchain = scam ......... .In the words of the biggest scammer ever Crypto is the wild west of currency

@korvas does this mean atoms are a scam?Huh atoms don't live on a blockchain!!!

Atoms aren't coins..

https://ion.community/topic/19/frequently-asked-questions-atoms-electrons

legendary
HODL

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

In this case proof isn't necessary Grin to think 8 months ago I actually tried to help you  Grin

Why did you try to blackmail Ethereum?

Once again I didn't  Smiley stop trying to bait and switch stay on topic

it's obvious you never owned an MN so in summary LIAR LIAR pants on FIRE   

That PM sure looks like you tried to black mail Ethereum. Stop trying to bait and switch.

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

Once again I didn't  Smiley stop trying to bait and switch stay on topic

it's obvious you never owned an MN so in summary LIAR LIAR pants on FIRE   
legendary
HODL

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

Why did you as your alias leoC try to blackmail ethereum to stay quiet?

I didn't....... Stop trying to bait and switch and stay ontopic this is an Ionomy/ION thread.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

Why did you as your alias leoC try to blackmail ethereum to stay quiet?

Good point wild...

Who said I sold it?

Jump to: