Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 167. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
You are simply the shit show of bct. Pull the stick out of your ass and try expanding your horizons. The team sold the mining contract with the warning that contracts would be cancelled if not profitable.  If one cant read the terms then thats on them.

As a Sr. Member of BCT I have to warn and tell you that SuchMoon is not the shit show of BCT.
Gleb Gamow has posted much more potent dialogue to fill many threads than SM; I doubt she would disagree as she communicates for content not sheer volume and splatter effect.
If you keep talking with that type of language and engagement, you become more potent.
This is what your team should expect when you foolishly and fraudulently play with a globalize technology such as the blockchain(s).

Let's face it just like everything else you and your dominatrix friend write whatever I say you'll just piss all over it  Smiley so why bother and anyway as it's free to play people should see for themselves as gaming is subjective.

You're probably going to face prison time. In your cell you can write the story of how you wished that you learned how to love SM, that delightful domineering dominatrix, and BCT as whole better.

This is yet another reason I have not removed my negative trust. WildShill continues to be a moron.. shocker...  Roll Eyes

Nor should you remove it. I removed mine because I want to staple the neg to all of them at once. Also your sexy green trust is more potent and earned than mine  Grin
Have you figured out who Mr.Coins is yet  Grin? Okay, okay, here's another hint. He's been in the last five pages.

~~~

I like SM's idea of posting how much it costs for the fake reviews. The one that mentioned multiplayer gave me a chuckle.
I look forward to the SOOM game from the Ionomy team soon™ and other futile attempts to create disastrous distractions from the money-laundering being done  Cool

Your so funny........

Snr member  Grin Rank here is defined by the number of posts you make nothing else....... quantity not quality.... that's all being a snr member means   

As another Snr, Member of BCT one whose been here longer than you. I can confirm that when it comes to ION/Ionomy you like Such are full of shit Smiley. Full of shit is defined by your post histories.

Prison for what Huh? wished I learnt how to love such Huh?? your now becoming a bit weird

BCT is just a conduit for humans to express their opinions nothing else, okay so the software could do with an update but no big deal.

So you've figured out that Cryptobuds is Mr Coins...... now your being scary weird...... who gives a shit and what's wrong with anonymity. Oh and as a snr. member you should know that doxing is against the rules so why make a stupid comment like that

The fact that you think pixelpowered thinks I'm MrCoins shows a lot about your intelligence.

Your just too stupid to be Mr Coins, sarcasm google it
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
You are simply the shit show of bct. Pull the stick out of your ass and try expanding your horizons. The team sold the mining contract with the warning that contracts would be cancelled if not profitable.  If one cant read the terms then thats on them.

As a Sr. Member of BCT I have to warn and tell you that SuchMoon is not the shit show of BCT.
Gleb Gamow has posted much more potent dialogue to fill many threads than SM; I doubt she would disagree as she communicates for content not sheer volume and splatter effect.
If you keep talking with that type of language and engagement, you become more potent.
This is what your team should expect when you foolishly and fraudulently play with a globalize technology such as the blockchain(s).

Let's face it just like everything else you and your dominatrix friend write whatever I say you'll just piss all over it  Smiley so why bother and anyway as it's free to play people should see for themselves as gaming is subjective.

You're probably going to face prison time. In your cell you can write the story of how you wished that you learned how to love SM, that delightful domineering dominatrix, and BCT as whole better.

This is yet another reason I have not removed my negative trust. WildShill continues to be a moron.. shocker...  Roll Eyes

Nor should you remove it. I removed mine because I want to staple the neg to all of them at once. Also your sexy green trust is more potent and earned than mine  Grin
Have you figured out who Mr.Coins is yet  Grin? Okay, okay, here's another hint. He's been in the last five pages.

~~~

I like SM's idea of posting how much it costs for the fake reviews. The one that mentioned multiplayer gave me a chuckle.
I look forward to the SOOM game from the Ionomy team soon™ and other futile attempts to create disastrous distractions from the money-laundering being done  Cool

Your so funny........

Snr member  Grin Rank here is defined by the number of posts you make nothing else....... quantity not quality.... that's all being a snr member means   

As another Snr, Member of BCT one whose been here longer than you. I can confirm that when it comes to ION/Ionomy you like Such are full of shit Smiley. Full of shit is defined by your post histories.

Prison for what Huh? wished I learnt how to love such Huh?? your now becoming a bit weird

BCT is just a conduit for humans to express their opinions nothing else, okay so the software could do with an update but no big deal.

So you've figured out that Cryptobuds is Mr Coins...... now your being scary weird...... who gives a shit and what's wrong with anonymity. Oh and as a snr. member you should know that doxing is against the rules so why make a stupid comment like that

The fact that you think pixelpowered thinks I'm MrCoins shows a lot about your intelligence.

~~~

Your so funny........

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

~~~

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
a look at the leaderboard shows that it is full?

What's your position on the leaderboard?

I have 0 points and I was #44 this morning. That's how "full" it is. Fewer than 50 people bothered to play the game this week and it's been like that since 2-3 weeks after launch.

Who cares "how many players are playing" the Ionomy game??? Wouldn't knowing the amount of revenue the game producing a month be a better number.. Ionomy said they would be releasing a "Transparency page" to the website. Why don't some of the trolls suggest what data the page should contain..

Who cares how many players are playing?!?!? The basis of their business plan is game focused you moron. Anyone that listens to a word you say is a moron as you are completely, blatantly greedy. You only care about your profit at the cost of anyone else. You don't care about Ionomy, the Ionites or anything else ION related. You just worry about extracting USD to your fiat bank account to make up for the money you gave Josh for the magic $20 bills.

legendary
HODL

I have 0 points and I was #44 this morning. That's how "full" it is. Fewer than 50 people bothered to play the game this week and it's been like that since 2-3 weeks after launch.

Who cares "how many players are playing" the Ionomy game??? Wouldn't knowing the amount of revenue the game producing a month be a better number.. Ionomy said they would be releasing a "Transparency page" to the website. Why don't some of the trolls suggest what data the page should contain..

Who cares how many players are playing?!?!? The basis of their business plan is game focused you moron. Anyone that listens to a word you say is a moron as you are completely, blatantly greedy. You only care about your profit at the cost of anyone else. You don't care about Ionomy, the Ionites or anything else ION related. You just worry about extracting USD to your fiat bank account to make up for the money you gave Josh for the magic $20 bills.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

How can anyone suggest anything to an asshole who says "who cares" or "company confidential" when an inconvenient fact is "suggested" Grin

But just so you couldn't whine about it anymore here's a few:

- How many downloads are there and how many players are playing.
 - In-game purchases, total and avg per player.
 - Ad revenue, total and avg per player.
 - Weekly prize payouts with TX IDs etc.
 - Promotion costs, cost per user, cost per revenue-generating user, cost per revenue dollar, whatever else makes sense.
 - How much went in the purchase pool, at what price, etc.
 - How many fake reviews were purchased.

Daily/weekly/monthly averages wherever applicable.

Good luck with that transparency thing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

legendary

And unlike with the investor competition there is no excuse that someone moved the coins out or some such nonsense.
legendary
HODL
Gravity is a free to play game that people can decide for themselves

People seem to be deciding to not play it, and I don't mean this thread. The leaderboard is quite short. Isn't that a bit of a problem?

Does any of the above concern you at all?

I'm not concern cause my Shark crystal ball tells me there will be a growth in the Ionomy Team & Community SOOM..

All this shows is 20 people played the game. Again, as usual, you completely missed the point. What about the other 5000 downloads? Are they still playing? What is the number of the actual user base that is playing the game daily?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

People seem to be deciding to not play it, and I don't mean this thread. The leaderboard is quite short. Isn't that a bit of a problem?

I'm not concern cause my Shark crystal ball tells me there will be a growth in the Ionomy Team & Community SOOM..
legendary

Aside from the few fake reviews in the beginning, which you seemed to be quite fond of, there is no effort to promote it anymore. Inside the game you can't view ads anymore, so no revenue for ionomy there either.

If the 10 initial levels and the general excitement of a new game didn't last 2 months - it doesn't seem to lead to sustained growth even if ionomy could produce new levels/features at a sufficient pace to keep the interest up.

As an investor price is utterly relevant. If I woke up tomorrow and couldn't control my warm loins so prematurely ejaculated sorry exited. It's nice to know that it would be at a profit which is kinda important when it comes to investment

And yet...

Like you the price to me is irrelevant as I'm not looking to sell anytime soon.  

So basically, it's relevant when you want it to be for the purpose of gloating like a glib idiot. I also doubt that you'd be able to liquidate your entire position if you had a fit of the yips without crashing the price right back down and causing panic amongst the other whales/investors, so essentially you're trapped for now.

And I agree, like I've been saying for months now ultimately success will dependant on the teams ability to deliver and the market acceptance of their business plan NOTHING ELSE

You say this and yet you are unwilling to comment on the fact that the pool of players the flagship product -- worked on steadfastly for nearly a year behind closed doors and tested to within an inch of it's life (supposedly) by the expert whales -- has, on average, only around 30 players each week, a significant number of whom are people who were already investors in 'the ionomy' before the game launched. The fact is, no matter how much you choose to avoid it, that the market (i.e. the gaming community) doesn't want the game.

I'm not looking to sell anytime soon so to ME pricing TODAY is irrelevant. Once upon a time DASH was 50 cents now it's $71.... why not ION ?

Concerning Gravity I'm not avoiding anything........... I just don't want to comment on an incomplete product

Wait, so Gravity is now incomplete? That is a piss poor excuse for the game failing. Do you really think adding 10 more shitty levels is gonna get the millions of gamers to download as you eluded to in your previous posts?

Why the fuck are they working on another game when their first game is "incomplete"? Are they ever gonna finish anything or are they gonna ride the "it's still in development" excuse for the life of the coin?

The big reveal SHOCK HORROR the game isn't complete

When you enter the game and go to the map screen. What happens when you touch the next world button or the weapon equipped button..... judging by your last comment you haven't even played Gravity.

Let's face it just like everything else you and your dominatrix friend write whatever I say you'll just piss all over it  Smiley so why bother and anyway as it's free to play people should see for themselves as gaming is subjective.

I've played Gravity, definitely not a fun game for me. I just think it's funny how all of a sudden "the game is incomplete" has become an excuse for Gravity. Anyway, anything I say, you and your dominatrix friend will complete Miss the point of my statement and ramble on about something off topic.

It's not an excuse for Gravity it's really not finished......... this is a statement of fact

If your looking for excuses then a big excuse from me to not answer your question is that whatever I say you will try to discredit

Activity: 214
Merit: 113
I've played Gravity, definitely not a fun game for me. I just think it's funny how all of a sudden "the game is incomplete" has become an excuse for Gravity.

I agree. I've also played 'Crypto Gravity' and honestly, I didn't think it did anything unique or compelling and the control dynamics that Korvas confidently described as 'spot on' before launch I found to be clunky and really rather awkward. I understand that people might have a different opinion to me and that's fine, but the prevalent impression seems to be that most people who downloaded it didn't particularly enjoy it, as borne out by the fact that despite having over 5000 downloads, only 30 or so people play it regularly.

For my part, I just don't see how they can improve the game to the point of it being attractive to play without completely overhauling the concept and the controls, by which point it may as well be a different game. Given how long it took to get this to release in its current form, it would be months before anything substantial could feasibly be rolled out if that was the plan. I don't think adding new levels or weapons when the problem really is more basic than that will really do anything, but I'd imagine that's what they'll do anyway.
legendary
HODL
As an investor price is utterly relevant. If I woke up tomorrow and couldn't control my warm loins so prematurely ejaculated sorry exited. It's nice to know that it would be at a profit which is kinda important when it comes to investment

And yet...

So basically, it's relevant when you want it to be for the purpose of gloating like a glib idiot. I also doubt that you'd be able to liquidate your entire position if you had a fit of the yips without crashing the price right back down and causing panic amongst the other whales/investors, so essentially you're trapped for now.

And I agree, like I've been saying for months now ultimately success will dependant on the teams ability to deliver and the market acceptance of their business plan NOTHING ELSE

You say this and yet you are unwilling to comment on the fact that the pool of players the flagship product -- worked on steadfastly for nearly a year behind closed doors and tested to within an inch of it's life (supposedly) by the expert whales -- has, on average, only around 30 players each week, a significant number of whom are people who were already investors in 'the ionomy' before the game launched. The fact is, no matter how much you choose to avoid it, that the market (i.e. the gaming community) doesn't want the game.

I'm not looking to sell anytime soon so to ME pricing TODAY is irrelevant. Once upon a time DASH was 50 cents now it's $71.... why not ION ?

Concerning Gravity I'm not avoiding anything........... I just don't want to comment on an incomplete product

Wait, so Gravity is now incomplete? That is a piss poor excuse for the game failing. Do you really think adding 10 more shitty levels is gonna get the millions of gamers to download as you eluded to in your previous posts?

Why the fuck are they working on another game when their first game is "incomplete"? Are they ever gonna finish anything or are they gonna ride the "it's still in development" excuse for the life of the coin?

When you enter the game and go to the map screen. What happens when you touch the next world button or the weapon equipped button..... judging by your last comment you haven't even played Gravity.

Let's face it just like everything else you and your dominatrix friend write whatever I say you'll just piss all over it  Smiley so why bother and anyway as it's free to play people should see for themselves as gaming is subjective.

I've played Gravity, definitely not a fun game for me. I just think it's funny how all of a sudden "the game is incomplete" has become an excuse for Gravity. Anyway, anything I say, you and your dominatrix friend will complete Miss the point of my statement and ramble on about something off topic.

And yet...

Activity: 214
Merit: 113
Maybe we should give korvas128 the benefit of the doubt and assume that by "product" he meant the overall ionomy... uhm... whatever it is, and not just Gravity.

Shit, I'm now making up excuses for ionomy whales Roll Eyes FML...

I took a look at slack and it seems like it's stuck in some sort of a time warp. I could swear I saw the same things posted a month or two ago:

I'd be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt if it wasn't for the fact that he continually contradicts himself.

I suspect we're entering the 'perpetually nearly in alpha' phase of development for 'To The Moon' and it'll be some time yet before it actually sees the light of day. Next up we have the 'whales drone on and on about how fantastic the game that they're privately testing is' stage.

I do wonder what the first release of 'Crypto Gravity' was actually intended to be. If it is essentially a public beta, why the big fanfare and hoopla within the community about a countdown, along with massively over ambitious download targets? Likewise, if it was a completed release, why has there been almost zero actual marketing and PR? Once again, the strategy isn't very clear here.
legendary

Maybe we should give korvas128 the benefit of the doubt and assume that by "product" he meant the overall ionomy... uhm... whatever it is, and not just Gravity.

Shit, I'm now making up excuses for ionomy whales Roll Eyes FML...

I took a look at slack and it seems like it's stuck in some sort of a time warp. I could swear I saw the same things posted a month or two ago:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
legendary
HODL

And yet...

legendary
Meanwhile, Spells of Genesis launched their game on the iOS store and the Play store yesterday, and got a fair amount of press (some mainstream, but lots of crypto press) to buff up the launch. Despite many articles discussing blockchain based 'mainstream' gaming (which I still maintain is a needless solution in search of a problem, but whatever), none of the articles even mentioned Ion, Ionomy or Crypto Gravity. The brilliance of the Ionomy marketing machine in full swing, then. I realise that its an entirely different genre of game, but this probably the first true 'competitor' to Ionomy. How will they react? Will they react at all? Exciting times.

They had already dismissed it for some reason or another... unfortunately can't give you a link due to the stupidity that is slack. I think the idea was that ionomy provides a "platform" (i.e. PNGs) and is therefore superior to anything that is not ionomy.

They also dismissed GAME for similar reasons.

However both those other projects appear to have advanced far more in technology and adoption than ionomy with its "platform", "API" (where is that BTW?), and other buzzwords. Go figure.
Jump to: