Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 181. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Price of ION is right... and headed to the moon!!!

Why is it heading to the moon? Could you explain the features or innovation that is supporting the price rise?

The demand for ION is high and the supply is low...

Just like the HIGH amount of reviews in the app store that are totally not fake? I would like to say I'm surprised by all the manipulation, but if you look into the past dealings of the individuals associated with ION then none of it is surprising.
Lying, buying fake app reviews, shilling for their premined shitcoin scam and manipulating the market is all these crooks are really able to do. Do they really think anyone will fall for this? It's sad and hilarious at the same time.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Why is it heading to the moon? Could you explain the features or innovation that is supporting the price rise?

Just like the HIGH amount of reviews in the app store that are totally not fake? I would like to say I'm surprised by all the manipulation, but if you look into the past dealings of the individuals associated with ION then none of it is surprising.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

Doesn't matter what the price is. It only turns into a good investment if everyone realizes profit. So what you're telling us is that the ION market has enough depth for EVERYONE that invested early to realize the profit at ~$0.44? Without crashing the market?

If that can't happen, why are you saying early investors were the smartest? They have made ZERO profit. The token hey own just looks like it increased in value. Try to cash all your ION out at today's level and he next person that would try would have a price $0.10 less. Paycoiner logic, you don't lose if you don't sell. In his case, you didn't make profit if you don't sell. And what you are eluding to is that the market can handle all the early investors selling for profit.

Yep, those early investors were smart. They have a made up token with some increased value that they can do basically nothing with. If they want to realize profit, it will crush the price. You're statement, once again, is stupid.

You just don't get it do you............ your response says more about you than it does me  Smiley

Korvas, I really don't mean to sound abrasive, but these wishy washy answers you give alluding to having some sort of superior knowledge of the situation mean absolutely nothing when you don't back them up with an explanation. What do you actually mean when you say Cryptobuds doesn't 'get it'? You implied that the current price indicates that investing early was a sound move. Cryptobuds responded with a logical retort. Can you address his point?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
You were the one that told people to invest in GAW/Paycoin/Hashlets and have been butt hurt ever since. Get over it and think how much richer you'd be had you listened to wild instead of just taken the piss.

Imagine how much richer you'd be had you just kept your BTC. Up ~150% since ION ICO and not limited by the ~10 BTC market depth should you choose to cash out and not locked into some bullshit PNGs.

Speaking of bullshit, Gravity Android downloads seem to be stuck in the 1000-5000 range even though ~10 days ago huey said they had 4000 total and 150 per day, so it should be 5000+ by now. Number of reviews is actually going DOWN - was 130+, now 124. No new reviews on iTunes since March 12. Pure gawsomeness.
legendary
HODL

"Free" IONs Daily from PNG
WildShark, you're still the same dumb shill that you were when you told people to invest in GAW/Paycoin/Hashlets.
Shame on you.

You were the one that told people to invest in GAW/Paycoin/Hashlets and have been butt hurt ever since. Get over it and think how much richer you'd be had you listened to wild instead of just taken the piss.

Stick around for the ride  Grin

Could please provide proof that Franz told people to invest in GAW/Paycoin?

I think you may be confusing him with your whale buddy MrCoins. He is the one that relentlessly shilled for GAW/Paycoin even when it was a proven scam. Once again, the intelligence of the whales is quite laughable.

Sure no probs once Franz provides proof that Wild shilled for GAW/Paycoin/Hashlets  Smiley

Yep real dumb move for those that invested early.....

Doesn't matter what the price is. It only turns into a good investment if everyone realizes profit. So what you're telling us is that the ION market has enough depth for EVERYONE that invested early to realize the profit at ~$0.44? Without crashing the market?

If that can't happen, why are you saying early investors were the smartest? They have made ZERO profit. The token hey own just looks like it increased in value. Try to cash all your ION out at today's level and he next person that would try would have a price $0.10 less. Paycoiner logic, you don't lose if you don't sell. In his case, you didn't make profit if you don't sell. And what you are eluding to is that the market can handle all the early investors selling for profit.

Yep, those early investors were smart. They have a made up token with some increased value that they can do basically nothing with. If they want to realize profit, it will crush the price. You're statement, once again, is stupid.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

WildShark, you're still the same dumb shill that you were when you told people to invest in GAW/Paycoin/Hashlets.
Shame on you.

I think you may be confusing him with your whale buddy MrCoins. He is the one that relentlessly shilled for GAW/Paycoin even when it was a proven scam. Once again, the intelligence of the whales is quite laughable.

Sure no probs once Franz provides proof that Wild shilled for GAW/Paycoin/Hashlets  Smiley

Yep real dumb move for those that invested early.....

legendary
You were the one that told people to invest in GAW/Paycoin/Hashlets and have been butt hurt ever since.
That's another lie right there, korvas128. I warned about GAW/Paycoin from the start. You on the other hand shilled for it, and you're trying to become whole with the ION scam now. It's not suprising to read another lie from you, because that's all you ever do here.
legendary
HODL

Shame on you.

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Shame on you.

legendary
HODL

Nope..

I promote Ionomy & CMN project... the innovative way...

Please elaborate on your innovative way.

And you definitely don't promote anything, you shill for it.

Nope..

I promote Ionomy & CMN project... the innovative way...
legendary

Shame on you.

Activity: 214
Merit: 113
The contest is over and I don't think there is any doubt that Rick_James won it fair and square so I'm not going to bother with math here.

Congrats Mr. James! Post your BTC address whenever you're ready.

Code:
0.000050      Phildo
0.000100      kken01
0.000120      SAmOS
0.000181      pixelpowered
0.000190      CryptoBuds
0.000197      o0o0
0.000205      altheshort
0.000222      ThePointlessOne
0.000318      Rick_James

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17999804

Why thank you! I can appreciate that your somebody of your word. In the name of fun and keeping things interesting, any part of the winnings ill put in the pool for the winner when you come up with another contest.(in btc or ion Grin)So ill be watching for the next one.

btc addy if you insist-  1CU2v2zgoZQjsM2xnZ8j5VZkYdYHruPPPf

Congrats, Rick_James!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
The contest is over and I don't think there is any doubt that Rick_James won it fair and square so I'm not going to bother with math here.

Code:
0.000050      Phildo
0.000100      kken01
0.000120      SAmOS
0.000190      CryptoBuds
0.000197      o0o0
0.000205      altheshort
0.000318      Rick_James

Why thank you! I can appreciate that your somebody of your word. In the name of fun and keeping things interesting, any part of the winnings ill put in the pool for the winner when you come up with another contest.(in btc or ion Grin)So ill be watching for the next one.

TYVM, here you go:

https://blockchain.info/tx/9bf93df09b3097b5989a98c88f070534e970f05d1adf922a174f5a2163f3c0d2

Thanks for participating everyone!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Code:
0.000050      Phildo
0.000100      kken01
0.000120      SAmOS
0.000190      CryptoBuds
0.000197      o0o0
0.000205      altheshort
0.000318      Rick_James

Jump to: