Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 178. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Yep, you whales sure are adding value to ION. Truly pathetic you are.

@CryptoBuds Can't tell you what goes ON in at the secret Whale Meeting, or else I would have to SHOOT YOU!!!

I can let you in on a program one of the Whales created

http://ion.nodes4u.com/

Is that whale a 6th grader? And how much value did that add to ION?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

@CryptoBuds Can't tell you what goes ON in at the secret Whale Meeting, or else I would have to SHOOT YOU!!!

I can let you in on a program one of the Whales created

http://ion.nodes4u.com/

legendary
HODL
Volume seems to be growing nicely, keep it up!

You should ask the team for all their masternode addresses to ensure this price rise is honest. And also to make sure they aren't dumping the MN coins onto the market like the WildShill whale does on a daily basis.

Investment Spreadsheet looks real good with current price of ION now at 41 cents...

Congrades to all the good Troll work showing this "scam"

It should look good for you, you're a whale who dumps all their daily MN earnings on Bittrex. You provide no useful information, only what makes your coins sell. Congrades to all your good shill work, and you're too stupid to realize it could and will come back to burn you. And I've never stated this was a scam. You are the one putting those words into my mouth.

You use the word "scam" more than the majority of the people in this thread. Add "troll" to that list and you look exactly like a Garza super shill from back in the day. Not sure if you were, but I could totally believe it. Your intelligence level lends you to believing $4 would instantly turn into $20, just because the day changed.

How do we know this isn't all artificial, inside bullshit? We don't cause the coin gets more and more centralized by the day.

Correct the Whales are part of plan to add more value to the ION & Ionomy

Hiding your coins away for safe keeping and a little profit at Ionomy does not centralized "the coin". The ownership of the coin remains in the hands of the investor...

Please explain how the whales are part of the plan to add more value. Because, in my opinion and I'm sure many others as well, the whales that shill here are actually detrimental to ION and an embarrassment. I would attribute the lack of success with Gravity to the whales. The bugs in Gravity are the whales fault, you were the ones to test it.

If the whales were truly meant to add value to ION, you should rethink your approach. You should be critical of the team, ask the hard questions instead of being a shill cheerleader. You should take the criticism against ION you get and report it back to the team to help improve ION. Instead you whales refute every claim with every logical fallacy in the book. But it's already too late for that, you whales have lost your credibility. Intelligent people can see through your shilling to see your real intentions. But I know the people you are after to invest in ION must have a very low level of intelligence. You are after the people that invest on blind faith rather than hard data and facts. People who don't ask questions and invest based on your rosy pictures of ION.

So if Ionomy gets hacked, your coins are safe? They can stop staker payments anytime they want, how does that mean you have complete control of your coins?  Not quite the same as controlling the coins yourself. But in your deluded mind, I understand where your logic is coming from.

Join the Ionomy Today!
legendary
HODL

You should ask the team for all their masternode addresses to ensure this price rise is honest. And also to make sure they aren't dumping the MN coins onto the market like the WildShill whale does on a daily basis.

Investment Spreadsheet looks real good with current price of ION now at 41 cents...

It should look good for you, you're a whale who dumps all their daily MN earnings on Bittrex. You provide no useful information, only what makes your coins sell. Congrades to all your good shill work, and you're too stupid to realize it could and will come back to burn you. And I've never stated this was a scam. You are the one putting those words into my mouth.

You use the word "scam" more than the majority of the people in this thread. Add "troll" to that list and you look exactly like a Garza super shill from back in the day. Not sure if you were, but I could totally believe it. Your intelligence level lends you to believing $4 would instantly turn into $20, just because the day changed.

How do we know this isn't all artificial, inside bullshit? We don't cause the coin gets more and more centralized by the day.

Hiding your coins away for safe keeping and a little profit at Ionomy does not centralized "the coin". The ownership of the coin remains in the hands of the investor...

Please explain how the whales are part of the plan to add more value. Because, in my opinion and I'm sure many others as well, the whales that shill here are actually detrimental to ION and an embarrassment. I would attribute the lack of success with Gravity to the whales. The bugs in Gravity are the whales fault, you were the ones to test it.

If the whales were truly meant to add value to ION, you should rethink your approach. You should be critical of the team, ask the hard questions instead of being a shill cheerleader. You should take the criticism against ION you get and report it back to the team to help improve ION. Instead you whales refute every claim with every logical fallacy in the book. But it's already too late for that, you whales have lost your credibility. Intelligent people can see through your shilling to see your real intentions. But I know the people you are after to invest in ION must have a very low level of intelligence. You are after the people that invest on blind faith rather than hard data and facts. People who don't ask questions and invest based on your rosy pictures of ION.

So if Ionomy gets hacked, your coins are safe? They can stop staker payments anytime they want, how does that mean you have complete control of your coins?  Not quite the same as controlling the coins yourself. But in your deluded mind, I understand where your logic is coming from.

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

I'll put these on my shelf next to all the congrats I got when coinstand beta opened.

Why did you get congrats for coinstand beta, did you set it up ??

I too have a shelf called 'Troll Hall of Fame' in which you currently take centre stage. Your Ion price prediction of 5 cents will become a classic. Although with Suchmoon, CryptoBuds & Franz all pushing hard not sure how long you'll be in the top spot  Grin

If you want to stay top can I suggest you make some more predictions
legendary
HODL

So what are the addresses of the Teams MasterNodes? How do we know they aren't the ones bringing all those new MasterNodes online? How do we know this isn't all artificial, inside bullshit? We don't cause the coin gets more and more centralized by the day.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

I'll put these on my shelf next to all the congrats I got when coinstand beta opened.

legendary
HODL

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
24 hour trading volume of ION is less than 3 BTC today. Nobody wants this shitty scamcoin. And nobody plays Gravity (except maybe for "grandmothers" who write paid fake reviews).

The 24HR Volume is over 10 BTC with price rising nicely

I'm sure that has nothing to do with whales and the ionomy team that owns millions of premined coins manipulating the market. /s
24 hour trading volume of ION is less than 3 BTC today. Nobody wants this shitty scamcoin. And nobody plays Gravity (except maybe for "grandmothers" who write paid fake reviews).

The 24HR Volume is over 10 BTC with price rising nicely

legendary
HODL

If trolls were celebrities then

Suchmoon would be       A list
CryptoBuds would be      B list
You would be                 Z list

The reason the volume is at this level is because when a bear shits in a wood it only has the tree bark to wipe it's arse on  Grin

Again, for a person whom just a page or two back said they didn't mind trolls, I believe you actually said you liked them, there you go using it to discredit again.

If Shills were celebrities, WildShill would be Ylist and Korvas would be Z list.

See how easy and STUPID that is?

I don't hate you trolls this is just a bit of friendly banter.

Me a Z list  Grin You know that imitation is the highest form of flattery so thanks very much

Anytime, glad we could finally agree on something.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
You didn't factor in the transaction element which whilst small today won't be so small tomorrow

Yep will get reduced again next year to 5.75

No don't have a transaction reward block breakdown. It's early days so I'm not that bothered with the number.

If your trying to figure out whether owning a masternode is a good thing then your about 6 to 9 months behind the demand.

I know a couple of people that dumped their MN nodes not so long ago and are now beginning to moan as to buy back in is proving to be more expensive than when they first bought them.

So you have no fucking clue about transaction fees but you know that fees "won't be so small" (how small?). What a clown  Grin

By the way your dear coin is ludicrously centralized so your dream of transaction fees is just that - a dream.

"My" trying to figure out something or other is just another figment of your imagination. You're the one making ridiculous claims and bailing when asked a follow-up question. Not that I would expect anything different from a shill. Good to see some consistency, at least in your ignorance.

ION price increasing and remains above ICO Price...
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

The reason the volume is at this level is because when a bear shits in a wood it only has the tree bark to wipe it's arse on  Grin

Again, for a person whom just a page or two back said they didn't mind trolls, I believe you actually said you liked them, there you go using it to discredit again.

If Shills were celebrities, WildShill would be Ylist and Korvas would be Z list.

See how easy and STUPID that is?

I don't hate you trolls this is just a bit of friendly banter.

Me a Z list  Grin You know that imitation is the highest form of flattery so thanks very much
legendary
HODL

I know the truth hurts and your bags are heavy, because ION if failing so hard. But your tears are kinda yummy.
Where are the monthly games by the way?

They really need to be releasing a game per month if this has any remote chance of success. Seems like interest in Gravity trailed off after 2-3 weeks.
Jump to: