Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 185. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
The only rule i break is posting multiple times in a row. I do that when I quote multiple posts at a time, and no mod has ever said anything because I don't have a sig campaign. I will refrain from doing that to keep your panties unbunched.

People have accused me of trolling before, for calling out scams that were obvious to me and all ended up being scams, so if that's why you quoted the rules, you are the one he is posting off topic, and you are keeping some excellent company like all the genius investors of successful companies like Neo and bee, Active Mining, GAW, BFL, and so on.

Back on topic.

Adam Matlack is a developer of ION. Adam Matlack either lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in Paycoin, or was heavily involved in the scam. In one situation he is too stupid to successfully run a coin, in the other he is too scummy. Invest at your own peril.

Hey listen Smiley my friend, I am really not telling you how to behave or which rules to follow or what to do, like suchmoon was telling me or any other preacher on bitcointalk and there are many, trust me Smiley . You do not need to excuse yourself for your doings here or where you break rules. I am very happy that my posting in this useless thread at least had something postitive, an bitcointalk member will use better this forum from now on.

@ionomy team
If you do not take care about this thread, I will ask moderation to lock it until you publicly decide if you want to be represented here or not, which for sure does not exclude if someone who can take care about an thread opens a new one, maybe selfmoderated would be best. I am not getting to moderate it for you like it seems to happen currently, only bitcointalk members discuss with each other, no sign of ionomy and it slipps off, getting into offtopic. Members do not follow bitcointalk rules and nobody will remind anybody of anything if there is no thread moderation and you really cant expect bitcointalks mod to look over and moderate, its not his/her job.

Please stay on topic and discuss ION. Have you invested in ION? What are your thoughts on the project? You only seem to attack people's approach to their posts but never really post anything relevant about ION. Or haven't lately at least.

I gotta admit friend, all this ragging is getting quite annoying. I'm starting to question if you were paid or influenced some other way to come here and derail the thread and take it off topic to the point of wanting to close it.

This thread should remain open so ALL potential investors can see all the information at hand, ask questions if need be (although they will not get answered) and make their decisions. Why do you feel you have the authority to come in here and spout off the rules and COMPLETELY take the thread off topic? If it annoys you, get answers to the questions and report back. Otherwise, why are you really here? For the "holier than thou" attitude?

I can't figure out the mission you are on but it feels strangely like when someone who ran another similar coin paid people to disrupt Suchmoon's GAW thread. What a ya think?

@cyrptoBuds What a think??? This is "Trask Talk" from the 70 pages...

Why are you quoting posts from a year ago? Stay in he present time sharkie.

Why do you dump your IONs while shilling for it? Why would you tell someone to buy a coin that you know you're gonna dump, dump, dump?

Would you say it's your lack of intelligence that has caused you to get so heavily invested in ION?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
@suchmoon Shouldn't you be asking for the addresses for all the Mastenodes in the Ionomy Hosting System??? Print the list and send to you weekly... lol

Try to keep up. Already posted a while ago:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18305074

And:

STOP THE FUCKING SERIAL WALLQUOTES.

How hard can it be? Don't be a total douche, we don't want you to get banned, you're funny. And we're still waiting for your excuse as to why you're dumping your IONs while shilling for them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Ignominy Card with extra Electrons

Hashlet 2.0

DING DING DING

The trick this time is that the hashlet 2.0 (game) is mining your time, resources, and fed by your centralized Ionomy wallet. They'll probably sell your information off as well.
Next weigh the risk. GP and Apple take them off, when they get around to it!? The system is automated.
Maybe warn the company called ionomy studios limited - listed on GP with info like:
Developer -Visit website centralization-
Email [email protected]
Spring Gardens Stables
Gorseinon Road
Swansea SA4 4DF
United Kingdom

UK Horses will not care if Ionomy studios limited is kicked out GP or Apple.

ionomy.com (centralization) - 2017 / Ionomy Limited, Reg. No. 189524, Republic of Seychelles (East Africa) - is very far away from the horses as well.

WildShark is the type of account to spam/feed/bait users of forums to distract from transparency to the outside world at large.
Feelz like a script + user controls to taunt back at you.

I get the joke now.
Horses can jump.
Crypto Gravity; jumping platform.
Not innovative though.

Will the @Korvas128 script run now?
Records show account human.
Testing...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
The only rule i break is posting multiple times in a row. I do that when I quote multiple posts at a time, and no mod has ever said anything because I don't have a sig campaign. I will refrain from doing that to keep your panties unbunched.

People have accused me of trolling before, for calling out scams that were obvious to me and all ended up being scams, so if that's why you quoted the rules, you are the one he is posting off topic, and you are keeping some excellent company like all the genius investors of successful companies like Neo and bee, Active Mining, GAW, BFL, and so on.

Back on topic.

Adam Matlack is a developer of ION. Adam Matlack either lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in Paycoin, or was heavily involved in the scam. In one situation he is too stupid to successfully run a coin, in the other he is too scummy. Invest at your own peril.

Hey listen Smiley my friend, I am really not telling you how to behave or which rules to follow or what to do, like suchmoon was telling me or any other preacher on bitcointalk and there are many, trust me Smiley . You do not need to excuse yourself for your doings here or where you break rules. I am very happy that my posting in this useless thread at least had something postitive, an bitcointalk member will use better this forum from now on.

@ionomy team
If you do not take care about this thread, I will ask moderation to lock it until you publicly decide if you want to be represented here or not, which for sure does not exclude if someone who can take care about an thread opens a new one, maybe selfmoderated would be best. I am not getting to moderate it for you like it seems to happen currently, only bitcointalk members discuss with each other, no sign of ionomy and it slipps off, getting into offtopic. Members do not follow bitcointalk rules and nobody will remind anybody of anything if there is no thread moderation and you really cant expect bitcointalks mod to look over and moderate, its not his/her job.

Please stay on topic and discuss ION. Have you invested in ION? What are your thoughts on the project? You only seem to attack people's approach to their posts but never really post anything relevant about ION. Or haven't lately at least.

I gotta admit friend, all this ragging is getting quite annoying. I'm starting to question if you were paid or influenced some other way to come here and derail the thread and take it off topic to the point of wanting to close it.

This thread should remain open so ALL potential investors can see all the information at hand, ask questions if need be (although they will not get answered) and make their decisions. Why do you feel you have the authority to come in here and spout off the rules and COMPLETELY take the thread off topic? If it annoys you, get answers to the questions and report back. Otherwise, why are you really here? For the "holier than thou" attitude?

I can't figure out the mission you are on but it feels strangely like when someone who ran another similar coin paid people to disrupt Suchmoon's GAW thread. What a ya think?

@cyrptoBuds What a think??? This is "Trask Talk" from the 70 pages...

On the subject of "ionomy doesn't give a shit to even pretend to be legit":

It was assumed (and shilled heavily by the shills) that the top 2 rich list addresses correspond to the developer bounty (2.5m) and gamer incentive fund (3.4m). Apparently that's not true. Gravity weekly tournament payments are not being taken out from the 3.4m (now nearly 3.9m) address:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/address.dws?ikHbMe6SHea4MHxc1psfPE7eVhhof4v1SN.htm - no coins sent out except for what looks like a test tx of 1 ION.

I guess the excuse would be that they don't want to disturb it as it may cause problems with network difficulty but there is a ton of small outputs created by prior stakes so they should be able to move those without touching the principal.

tl;dr: doesn't give a shit.

@suchmoon Shouldn't you be asking for the addresses for all the Mastenodes in the Ionomy Hosting System??? Print the list and send to you weekly... lol
legendary
On the subject of "ionomy doesn't give a shit to even pretend to be legit":

It was assumed (and shilled heavily by the shills) that the top 2 rich list addresses correspond to the developer bounty (2.5m) and gamer incentive fund (3.4m). Apparently that's not true. Gravity weekly tournament payments are not being taken out from the 3.4m (now nearly 3.9m) address:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/address.dws?ikHbMe6SHea4MHxc1psfPE7eVhhof4v1SN.htm - no coins sent out except for what looks like a test tx of 1 ION.

I guess the excuse would be that they don't want to disturb it as it may cause problems with network difficulty but there is a ton of small outputs created by prior stakes so they should be able to move those without touching the principal.

tl;dr: doesn't give a shit.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Hashlet 2.0
legendary
I prefer to play Battlefield 4 and knife the unexpected player..

Not quite what I asked but I take it to mean you don't play Gravity. And you dump your IONs. And you shill in the stupidest imaginable ways. Which is quite puzzling - you seem to be really invested in it but you're doing everything you can to undermine and discredit the project. Why is that? Huh

Ignominy sounds about right.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Edit: dang it shorty! Beat me by half minute.
Activity: 214
Merit: 113

(emphasis mine)

ignominy

noun
public shame or disgrace

Oddly apt.
legendary
HODL
WildShark, what are the odds WildShill ignores this question?

@CyrptoBuds I think you need to buy me a bottle of scotch if you want to glance at my investment spread sheet. Number are looking real good right now!!

I didn't ask to see your investment spread sheet. I asked you why you dump your MN produced straight to Bittrex of ION is as awesome as you say it is.

Why would I buy you a bottle of scotch, you can't even read and comprehend sentences to respond to them. Again, a side effect when you let people pay to be important.

Let's try this again: Why do you dump your MN produced ION in Bittrex everyday of the coin is so awesome?

WildShill should have to put a disclaimer on all his posts: "I dump my daily MN earnings".
WildShark, what are the odds WildShill ignores this question?

@CyrptoBuds I think you need to buy me a bottle of scotch if you want to glance at my investment spread sheet. Number are looking real good right now!!
A Savings account that you don't have to do anything except watch the funds roll in!!!

Currently there are 312 ION MasterNodes Running and sharing 1/2 of the ION block reward of 11.5 IONs every 70 seconds

BTW it's not quite every minute - the network is breathing at around 86-87% of the target block time (~1240 blocks a day instead of 1440, ~70 seconds per block). But I do hope that the masternode count grows if for no other reason than to teach you a math lesson.

There are 14,26K IONs being awarded a day to MasterNode owners...
Average Daily Node Payout of 45.70512820512821IONs @ 21 cents for $9.60 dollars

legendary
HODL
WildShark, if ION is as great as you keep saying it is, why do you send your MN generated coins straight to Bittrex? If ION is soooooooo awesome, why do you dump yours?

BCT: what are the odds WildShill ignores this question? What he does is actually smart, realizing profits and cashing it out. The way he shills for it is where everyone has problems with him (among other things).
legendary

Yes, Sharkie, we know that paycoiners consider inflation as a great feature and it has been discussed numerous times here.

But if ION is so great why do you keep dumping it?
A Savings account that you don't have to do anything except watch the funds roll in!!!

Currently there are 312 ION MasterNodes Running and sharing 1/2 of the ION block reward of 11.5 IONs every 70 seconds

BTW it's not quite every minute - the network is breathing at around 86-87% of the target block time (~1240 blocks a day instead of 1440, ~70 seconds per block). But I do hope that the masternode count grows if for no other reason than to teach you a math lesson.

legendary

Currently there are 312 ION MasterNodes Running and sharing 1/2 of the ION block reward of 11.5 IONs every minute

Will you stop wall-quoting yourself? That doesn't make you look any smarter.

If you're such a believer why do you keep dumping those IONs?

The innovation is they now accept their own coin

Hey, slow down, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the innovation of giving up your private keys in exchange for a PNG. How come Satoshi didn't think of that.

I think you are missing the point of the service being provided by Ionomy. The MY hosted MasterNode runs without me having to supply the knowledge or resources!!!

You pay your bill every month and the IONs start rolling IN without you doing anything else
[/b]
I think everyone knows the point: so Ionomy can control as many coins as possible and make the coin as centralized as possible. All this is doing is teaching people to be less responsible with their money, kudos.  Why is this called a crypto project? It goes against so many principals of cryptocurrency. It's meant for you to be your own bank and control and protect your funds. Ionomy hosting the MN's is the exact opposite of that. Talk about innovative.

I have hosted a couple of Masternodes with Ionomy and it's easy process... Non crypto users can hosting their own MN!!!

Having some other entity control your coins is very non crypto.
Ionomy Vision supports both communities (crypto who control their own coin and non crypto )

Ionomy Hosting Service available via menu

Earn free IONs when Hosting a Masternode at Ionomy!!!

Automaticity deposited to your wallet..

so pay team ionomy to hold your ions so you can get back more ions later and do what with them exactly?
This is a form of saving while investing in IONs.. for easy terms, this is a Saving account that gets paid interest for leaving you coins for the network to use...

I get a lot of reward when I see the ION that I bought for 10 cents is now double the price..
But it's not savings shark.

A savings account gives you dollars that you can use to buy anything you want.

A masternode gives you ions that you can only use to get more ions, or sell to an idiot.

Eventually you will run out of idiots or the idiots will run out of money.

Currently there are 312 ION MasterNodes Running and sharing 1/2 of the ION block reward (11.5 IONs every minute)
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
But it's not savings shark.

A savings account gives you dollars that you can use to buy anything you want.

A masternode gives you ions that you can only use to get more ions, or sell to an idiot.

Eventually you will run out of idiots or the idiots will run out of money.
The innovation is they now accept their own coin

Hey, slow down, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the innovation of giving up your private keys in exchange for a PNG. How come Satoshi didn't think of that.

I think you are missing the point of the service being provided by Ionomy. The MY hosted MasterNode runs without me having to supply the knowledge or resources!!!

You pay your bill every month and the IONs start rolling IN without you doing anything else
[/b]
I think everyone knows the point: so Ionomy can control as many coins as possible and make the coin as centralized as possible. All this is doing is teaching people to be less responsible with their money, kudos.  Why is this called a crypto project? It goes against so many principals of cryptocurrency. It's meant for you to be your own bank and control and protect your funds. Ionomy hosting the MN's is the exact opposite of that. Talk about innovative.

I have hosted a couple of Masternodes with Ionomy and it's easy process... Non crypto users can hosting their own MN!!!

Having some other entity control your coins is very non crypto.
Ionomy Vision supports both communities (crypto who control their own coin and non crypto )

Ionomy Hosting Service available via menu

Earn free IONs when Hosting a Masternode at Ionomy!!!

Automaticity deposited to your wallet..

so pay team ionomy to hold your ions so you can get back more ions later and do what with them exactly?
This is a form of saving while investing in IONs.. for easy terms, this is a Saving account that gets paid interest for leaving you coins for the network to use...

I get a lot of reward when I see the ION that I bought for 10 cents is now double the price..
legendary
Jump to: