Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 212. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Can anyone tell me after I checked my account today first in months due to illness that 5TH of hash is making no bitcoin in fact its disappeared off the map

If this is in regards to the Ionomy platform mining.
You will have a better response in the ION slack channel.
Team is scared of the big meany BCT forum, but not their money.

Doesn't look like it is approved by Apple quite yet. I see another excuse coming... they've only had the game ready for several months now and still couldn't hit their timer target. Can't say I'm surprised.

Also doesn't look like they bothered to fix the download links here:

https://ionomy.com/games

True to form, always late to their own deadlines, always short of their own hype.

Edit: my apologies, looks like they launched an hour early for Android. And they knew 3 days ago that they fucked up with Apple, but of course forgot to tell the faithful. What was the point of that countdown - remains a mystery. No marketing effort as far as I can see (other than the PR article on Bitcoinist, also not timed to the countdown).

For those on PC or other devices other than Android.
You can download the app BlueStacks/other emulators and emulate the AndriodOS.
After your setup, head on over to the GooglePlay store and search for Crypto Gravity.
Download and install.

Don't be shocked if you feel like kken01 once you interact with the... filth.

year+ and 10 levels in their "flagship" game
luls at matlack and the game dev rating their own game 5 stars Cheesy

as i guessed it. i got bored instantly. sorry guys its not a home run  Roll Eyes

I tried it as well and it made me think of my Commander Keen jumping days.
But Crypto Gravity is the distant retarded cousin that you don't like mentioning to others.
@kken01 I don't think this can even entertain most children.
Of course the ION team and cult love it  Cheesy

Nice stacked reviews for entry.
Hope they tested multiple devices or you might get more reviews like - Devansh Trivedi: "Can't play. Tilt controls are not working"

I look forward to more feedback from the general public  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Doesn't look like it is approved by Apple quite yet. I see another excuse coming... they've only had the game ready for several months now and still couldn't hit their timer target. Can't say I'm surprised.

Also doesn't look like they bothered to fix the download links here:

https://ionomy.com/games

True to form, always late to their own deadlines, always short of their own hype.

Edit: my apologies, looks like they launched an hour early for Android. And they knew 3 days ago that they fucked up with Apple, but of course forgot to tell the faithful. What was the point of that countdown - remains a mystery. No marketing effort as far as I can see (other than the PR article on Bitcoinist, also not timed to the countdown).
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Final list of participants below. Please review your numbers and let me know if I missed anything.

ION PRICE GUESS CONTEST
entries, in BTC:

Code:
0.000000      suchmoon
0.000050      Phildo
0.000100      kken01
0.000120      SAmOS
0.000181      pixelpowered
0.000190      CryptoBuds
0.000197      o0o0
0.000205      altheshort
0.000222      ThePointlessOne
0.000318      Rick_James

will all the Bitcoin Talk Trolls please take a number... Nice Actual list of the BCT Trolls!!!

[/quote]

Where's the iOS game? What happened? Why could t they get it ready in the 3 months it's been ready? Great start again by team Ionomy, LOL!
legendary
HODL
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
year+ and 10 levels in their "flagship" game
luls at matlack and the game dev rating their own game 5 stars Cheesy

as i guessed it. i got bored instantly. sorry guys its not a home run  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I dont want to know when Gravity launches I want to know what happened to my hash,no use saying it was unprofitable regardless if you home mined or with a mining company its still profitable
legendary
Can anyone tell me after I checked my account today first in months due to illness that 5TH of hash is making no bitcoin in fact its disappeared off the map
legendary
Well i will chance my luck at 0.000175
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Final list of participants below. Please review your numbers and let me know if I missed anything.

ION PRICE GUESS CONTEST
entries, in BTC:

Code:
0.000000      suchmoon
0.000050      Phildo
0.000100      kken01
0.000120      SAmOS
0.000181      pixelpowered
0.000190      CryptoBuds
0.000197      o0o0
0.000205      altheshort
0.000222      ThePointlessOne
0.000318      Rick_James
[/quote]

will all the Bitcoin Talk Trolls please take a number... Nice Actual list of the BCT Trolls!!!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I thought we had more time suchmoon.

Let's guess .00005

Nope, the goal was to wrap it up before the Gravity launch and then give it 3 weeks to settle.

ION PRICE GUESS CONTEST
entries, in BTC:

Code:
0.000050      Phildo
0.000100      kken01
0.000120      SAmOS
0.000190      CryptoBuds
0.000197      o0o0
0.000205      altheshort
0.000222      ThePointlessOne
0.000318      Rick_James
legendary
Activity: 1526
I thought we had more time suchmoon.

Let's guess .00005
Activity: 214
Merit: 113
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
if their game stays in app stores for that long  Tongue

the market is way too saturated for a part time game dev to break through and earning 1-2 pennies per hour is not a real draw for most people
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

"Win rewards while having a blast: Crypto Gravity from ionomy Studios.

[Note: This is a press release]"

http://bitcoinist.com/submit-press-release/

"You can have your press release published on the Bitcoinist homepage. For US $48, we will publish your press release and keep it on our homepage for at least 48 hours. To submit a press release, please fill out the form below.
Your press release will be published within 48 hours of payment confirmation.
Once your press release is live, we can offer social media promotion for an extra $79. With this service, your press release will be advertised via the official Bitcoinist Twitter and Facebook profiles.
Bitcoin payment adress: 1LnJfo24RK8TsNNFXa5fQPbsXLz7mfNX7i
Important: If you pay in bitcoin, you must provide a transaction ID in the submission form so we can confrim payment.
For other payment methods, send us an email at: [email protected]."

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ion-ion-pos-30-mobile-gaming-join-the-ionomy-today-1443633

I think I have an idea what to do if I win...
legendary
HODL

They mentioned the painfully slow and worthless Bitcoin in there, why no mention of TransferCoin which it truly was cloned from? Or Dadh and Blackcoin as their first clone attempt?

Honestly, it sounded corny. I'd be more impressed if the article came from a gaming magazine. That's who they say is their target market, so why not fish in that pond?

It's not yet available for download as well. Or links to download. Why wouldn't they put a download link to a game they are advertising as released? Really? No download link?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

ION PRICE GUESS CONTEST
entries, in BTC:

Code:
0.000190      CryptoBuds
0.000197      o0o0
0.000318      Rick_James

Activity: 84