Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 213. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
ION PRICE GUESS CONTEST

[...]

How to play: Post in this thread what you expect the value of ION in BTC or satoshi to be on March 25, 2017 (UTC). The value must be rounded to 6 decimals (or 100 sat), for example: 0.000212 BTC or 0.00021200 BTC or 21200 sat. One user - one guess. One number - one guess, i.e. you can't pick a number that has been already picked by someone else (first come - first serve). You can change your guess to another available number before the deadline.

[...]

I got to admit, I'm a bit surprised that no one wants 0.05 BTC, obsolete as it may be. Less than 24h remaining and not a single participant... basically this means someone can guess any bullshit number and take the ~$60 prize if nobody else wants it  Cool

Clearly I wouldn't make it in the crypto-chicanery "business". I can't even give money away, FML.  Grin

There's a site about such things, not a crypto yet.
http://www.fmylife.com/
 Grin

FINE! Your beauty and bits have spurred an answer from me.
I do enjoy you placing the guess around the time Gravity will have impacted the price or...  Cheesy

My guess for the price of ION on March 25th is 0.000181

0.000190 is my entry
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
 Grin

I do enjoy you placing the guess around the time Gravity will have impacted the price or...  Cheesy

Thank you for getting the ball rolling...

ION PRICE GUESS CONTEST
entries, in BTC:

Code:
0.000181      pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ION PRICE GUESS CONTEST

[...]

How to play: Post in this thread what you expect the value of ION in BTC or satoshi to be on March 25, 2017 (UTC). The value must be rounded to 6 decimals (or 100 sat), for example: 0.000212 BTC or 0.00021200 BTC or 21200 sat. One user - one guess. One number - one guess, i.e. you can't pick a number that has been already picked by someone else (first come - first serve). You can change your guess to another available number before the deadline.

[...]

I got to admit, I'm a bit surprised that no one wants 0.05 BTC, obsolete as it may be. Less than 24h remaining and not a single participant... basically this means someone can guess any bullshit number and take the ~$60 prize if nobody else wants it  Cool

Clearly I wouldn't make it in the crypto-chicanery "business". I can't even give money away, FML.  Grin

Grin

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
ION PRICE GUESS CONTEST

[...]

[...]

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
I'm not sure how deep the contest goes, I just know that I was shocked that I placed on the leaderboard for January when my "score" was -2 because all I did was sell the 2 ions I was given. Further help would be unfair as guesses have already been made. But the correct logic needed to find an answer is out there.
legendary
HODL
In traditional ION fashion, I'm gonna submit a response that doesn't make sense. My guess is eleventy. It's a new innovative number that you will just have to trust me is the best number ever.

Its alright that ure that enthusiastic but ION doesnt need u anymore. They didnt tell that they are gonna dump u. Dont make any demands of them until u get a proof that they fired u, only after that u can sue them for being moronic bastards.

They actually told me they were gonna fire you as you're not shilling hard enough for them. Sorry, but that's the way ION life is.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
In traditional ION fashion, I'm gonna submit a response that doesn't make sense. My guess is eleventy. It's a new innovative number that you will just have to trust me is the best number ever.

Its alright that ure that enthusiastic but ION doesnt need u anymore. They didnt tell that they are gonna dump u. Dont make any demands of them until u get a proof that they fired u, only after that u can sue them for being moronic bastards.
legendary
HODL
Quick Mini Contest:

OK, if you missed it, I was so inspired by Wildshark graciously donating some ION to me, and my results in January's investor of the month competition that I entered by accident that I planned to become a full fledged Ionite for the February investor of the month competition.

So:

Contest: Guess what place i finished in the February Investor of the month competition.

Rules: One guess per person. If no one is exactly right we will use Price is Right Rules, so closest without going over.

Prize: The entire balance of my ionomy account (ION and/or BTC) as soon as i am physically able to transfer them.

Contest start: 12:00 noon March 1, UTC

Contest end: 12:00 noon, March 5, UTC

Clues:

Now my plan was to really get into it during the last week of the month because that coincided with my work schedule, and I thought that the hype of the game would really help me get rich, but that plan got shot down when the wonderful Team ION shut down the exchange on ionomy.com.

As a result, I only purchased 1 (one) ION during the month of February. Now, even though many true believers probably withdrew to participate in the glorious fun on bittrex, lowering their number for the competition, I still was not a winner, so guessing 1-3 probably wouldn't be the best plan, but I think we can have some fun anyway.

Good luck to everyone.

17 (SEVENTEEN)

May we at least know what the range of places there is?
Example: 1-10 / 1-20 / 1-50 / etc? You know what I'm saying.
I haven't forgot your contest either SuchMoon.

I don't think that would help. You need to guess how many devoted bagholders have net trades exceeding 1 ION and didn't bail to Bittrex. It doesn't matter how many others are there, 20, 50, 100... Keep in mind that even those who didn't buy anything (0 net trades) and even those with net negative trades (i.e. only dumped/withdrew during February) are also counted so the list is possibly quite long if all dead/dormant accounts are included.

So basically just guess how Phildo compares to an average ionomy slacker. I think his massive purchase puts him at #17.

Ya good point.
Okay Phildo my guess is 27 (Twenty-seven).
Dunno why but that's it.
legendary
The first game with the magic and spells looks VERY STUPID. The second game looks very cool! Please stop dev work on first game and FOCUS ON SECOND.

Sorry, if you want to say anything to the devs your large font won't help. You need to pay $12k to become a whale. Even then the only thing you can say is "yes".
Activity: 322
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
snip~

I'm guessing "11"

not in favor to this, giving ranges will remove the thrill of guessing and will limit the number of people that can give their guesses
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
The first game with the magic and spells looks VERY STUPID. The second game looks very cool! Please stop dev work on first game and FOCUS ON SECOND.
legendary
Quick Mini Contest:

OK, if you missed it, I was so inspired by Wildshark graciously donating some ION to me, and my results in January's investor of the month competition that I entered by accident that I planned to become a full fledged Ionite for the February investor of the month competition.

So:

Contest: Guess what place i finished in the February Investor of the month competition.

Rules: One guess per person. If no one is exactly right we will use Price is Right Rules, so closest without going over.

Prize: The entire balance of my ionomy account (ION and/or BTC) as soon as i am physically able to transfer them.

Clues:

Now my plan was to really get into it during the last week of the month because that coincided with my work schedule, and I thought that the hype of the game would really help me get rich, but that plan got shot down when the wonderful Team ION shut down the exchange on ionomy.com.

As a result, I only purchased 1 (one) ION during the month of February. Now, even though many true believers probably withdrew to participate in the glorious fun on bittrex, lowering their number for the competition, I still was not a winner, so guessing 1-3 probably wouldn't be the best plan, but I think we can have some fun anyway.

Good luck to everyone.

17 (SEVENTEEN)

I don't think that would help. You need to guess how many devoted bagholders have net trades exceeding 1 ION and didn't bail to Bittrex. It doesn't matter how many others are there, 20, 50, 100... Keep in mind that even those who didn't buy anything (0 net trades) and even those with net negative trades (i.e. only dumped/withdrew during February) are also counted so the list is possibly quite long if all dead/dormant accounts are included.

So basically just guess how Phildo compares to an average ionomy slacker. I think his massive purchase puts him at #17.
Quick Mini Contest:

So:

Clues:

Good luck to everyone.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Quick Mini Contest:

So:

Clues:

Good luck to everyone.
legendary
HODL
WildShill, why you no post ION price when it falls? Just proves you are a shill with bad intentions. You're gonna ruin the coin for the little guys, which this project was supposed to help. All cause of your shilling greed.
Im telling u Josh Garza could be behing ionomy. Yes he could be carrying this all out using shills or friends of his friends backing his ass up, without exposing himself to a chanting bagholder. I may not have an evidence to strengthen my point for now but am working my ass off to find the hidden passage to garzas head. Thank me later when I drop the chat logs revealing his involvement in shitonomy.

I don't know how to put this politely so I'm just gonna say it - why don't you fuck off and spam your signature elsewhere.

Weird part is, is that he knows Solemn is old and didn't work out.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8945153
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17099279
Yet still he still has it in the signature and the site isn't live anymore.

He probably started using ION, making him more deranged and silly.
legendary
Im telling u Josh Garza could be behing ionomy. Yes he could be carrying this all out using shills or friends of his friends backing his ass up, without exposing himself to a chanting bagholder. I may not have an evidence to strengthen my point for now but am working my ass off to find the hidden passage to garzas head. Thank me later when I drop the chat logs revealing his involvement in shitonomy.

I don't know how to put this politely so I'm just gonna say it - why don't you fuck off and spam your signature elsewhere.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
just a thought while the market is good?

has anyone said thank you to the ionomy team for giving people a way to make something out of their worthless crappy xpy?

has anyone said thank you for the profit you can take RIGHT NOW on bittrex if you bought ico sale coins?

has anyone said thank you to the ionomy team for still powering on while people on here had it down for a scam and hammered them with constant .....

like i said just a thought.......  Huh

Don't need to thanks the Ionomy team, I wasn't dumb enough to fall for the GAW/Paycoin scam, that was you and your fellow Ionites. Maybe you should be asking this in your walled garden called Slack.

I am glad you sir are not part of any of these sites or companies or what ever you want to call them. That is why your opinion means nothing to me. (BACK FROM THE DEAD)

Seems like a solid strategy. Ignore people who said hashlets didn't exist in favor of people who thought they were real, worked out great last time.

Jump to: