Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 227. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
How about some paycoiner logic to brighten your day:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

To be fair, that dude also shilled zcash at the top of the bubble and one other infamous coin... can you guess? That's right:

https://twitter.com/robin_f_hill/status/570584621731188736

As well as scrypt.cc and other paycoiner favorites. Probably not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

hopefully they are smart enough to not release a ridiculously hopeful early deadline like this time for whatever name they come up with for the next magical fix.

They said it would be possible to do the rebase on January 22, on Feb 5 there isn't a working windows wallet.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

I guess that we need to add the word "working" to the list of words that we need a special ION - English dictionary to understand what exactly is going on here.

being virus free is a feature... being virus free 1 year ahead of schedule.

sharkie is just posting random shit now. he knows his investment was shit. hes just posting random shit
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

I guess that we need to add the word "working" to the list of words that we need a special ION - English dictionary to understand what exactly is going on here.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

So does this mean the wallet works now? Or did you mean to post this on Slack or a different forum?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
hopefully they are smart enough to not release a ridiculously hopeful early deadline like this time for whatever name they come up with for the next magical fix.

They said it would be possible to do the rebase on January 22, on Feb 5 there isn't a working windows wallet.
legendary
HODL
Let's ask WildShark. Hey WildShill, if ION is the next best thing, why does the team like Bitcoin so much? Why don't they accept their own coin for the PNGs they sell?

Let me try my best whale impression. It's a business, not a charity. It's a business secret. Part of the grand vision beyond comprehension of mere peasants.

In other news - I think we underestimated the nice guys. They seem to have made the new clone worse than the old one, unbelievable as it may be:

Edit - some more gossip from slack. I have to admire the perseverance in the face of crushing incompetence.

Looks like the rebase was an astounding success! This team has proven time and time again that they are completely incompetent when it comes to crypto coins.

They should have linked up wth an already established gaming coin to release their revolutionary Gravity game. But for some reason they think they need to reinvent the wheel. They're trying but their wheel keeps coming up as square instead of round.

How much of this bullshit will the loyal Ionites have to endure before they jump ship?

WildShill, you should start dumping your bags now.
legendary
Let's ask WildShark. Hey WildShill, if ION is the next best thing, why does the team like Bitcoin so much? Why don't they accept their own coin for the PNGs they sell?

Let me try my best whale impression. It's a business, not a charity. It's a business secret. Part of the grand vision beyond comprehension of mere peasants.

In other news - I think we underestimated the nice guys. They seem to have made the new clone worse than the old one, unbelievable as it may be:

Edit - some more gossip from slack. I have to admire the perseverance in the face of crushing incompetence.

legendary
HODL
Wow, judging from Slack this rebase was  a typical success of the team...issues all over the place. 5th times a charm maybe?

They make fun of how slow Bitcoin is and a bunch of folks are waiting several hours to a full day for coins to transfer. What a disaster this ducking project is. This shitstain needs to die.

i like my bitcoins though. got them at $450 aud now $1350 aud.

tell me though cryptobuds.... if bitcoin is so slow and shit by the ionites... then why does huey want it and why does the exchange have btc as the trading pair for ion and not say litecoin or some other coin?

I've asked that several times. Just like Garza, they don't accept ION for anything they provide. All they want is that slow, useless Bitcoin.

Funny thing is, they cashed their Bitcoin when it hit $750 USD.  Now it's at $1030. They Missed out on almost $100,000 cause of their greed. A true crypto project would have kept the BTC as BTC and not immediately convert to fiat. Maybe they could have hired a competent dev or two with the extra value of BTC they would have had.

This is a wonderfully competent and thought out project, what am I talking about?

legendary
Wow, judging from Slack this rebase was  a typical success of the team...issues all over the place. 5th times a charm maybe?

They make fun of how slow Bitcoin is and a bunch of folks are waiting several hours to a full day for coins to transfer. What a disaster this ducking project is. This shitstain needs to die.

i like my bitcoins though. got them at $450 aud now $1350 aud.

tell me though cryptobuds.... if bitcoin is so slow and shit by the ionites... then why does huey want it and why does the exchange have btc as the trading pair for ion and not say litecoin or some other coin?
legendary
HODL

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Why are there different ports to begin with? Old ION and new ION? Not sure I understand that part. You'd think all new clients would have the same default port?

And what's the deal with the transactions not being confirmed? Noticed some mumbling on slack about that.

Some people/services prefer to run on different ports, for example running multiple clients on one machine.

That's not a problem, although these nodes should not be in de dnsseed as the other clients would not know on what port to connect, so;
The dnsseed gives you 4(?) addresses, 3 seem to be on custom ports so no good to connect to, you'll leave with one connection. Wallet won't probably do a new dnsseed request until you have zero connections. Discovery thru just one connection sucks.
legendary
From my understanding ports need to be changed to have nodes succesfully distributed thru dnsseed.

Peer to peer custom ports will work fine thru discovery.
But the records in the dns(seed) are just IP's, without a port, so have to be on default port.

Changing port numbers on nodes to default port would probably 'boost' the connectivity on the network.

They were aware. It is not a problem with the coin code so much.

Why are there different ports to begin with? Old ION and new ION? Not sure I understand that part. You'd think all new clients would have the same default port?

And what's the deal with the transactions not being confirmed? Noticed some mumbling on slack about that.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
From my understanding ports need to be changed to have nodes succesfully distributed thru dnsseed.

Peer to peer custom ports will work fine thru discovery.
But the records in the dns(seed) are just IP's, without a port, so have to be on default port.

Changing port numbers on nodes to default port would probably 'boost' the connectivity on the network.

They were aware. It is not a problem with the coin code so much.
legendary
HODL
Is one game a month already happening?

We should be ready for an onslaught once Bittrex lists it. They should have what, 8 games already complete ready for release? Or does the game timeline reset every time they rebase?

WildShark, care to comment about the 1 game per month feature that fleeced some people into investing? Per the white paper, it's one game per month.

Crypto white papers for altcoin clones should be a sort of contract. If they don't produce what they say they will, they need to refund the investors and end the project. Too many projects promise the moon and deliver nothing. This gives crypto a very bad, scammy reputation.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is one game a month already happening?
legendary
Looks like the new chain is having some breathing troubles. Good to know that the new ION meets the rigorous quality standards of the old ION.

Looks like a normal development of a new system with the Team ironing out the defects...

Please report any defects you uncover to [email protected]

yeah i remember when microsoft released windows 95 and it didnt work so they rebased and made 98 that didnt work and they rebased all the way to windows 10... o wait they didnt all those products while having bugs still worked.

how does your team ion fuck up so much when they just copy paste? did they miss a line in the tutorial?
legendary
Looks like a normal development of a new system with the Team ironing out the defects...

Except it's not "development", it's live mainnet blockchain. You either missed the announcement about the release or you're lying again. If I had to take a wild guess here I would say that you're lying.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Looks like the new chain is having some breathing troubles. Good to know that the new ION meets the rigorous quality standards of the old ION.

legendary

Jump to: