Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 228. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Looks like this recent resurrection and mutation of ION brought out more shills, scammers, and spammers to promote it.

I wonder what will happen first this year.
OneCoin launches their shit-show coin to a live, public, blockchain.
....or....
ION launches a single, fucked up, game.

They'll release the game, wallets and such will crash and they will rebase a new clone and call it ION 3.0 and claim to be two years ahead of schedule.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Looks like this recent resurrection and mutation of ION brought out more shills, scammers, and spammers to promote it.

I wonder what will happen first this year.
OneCoin launches their shit-show coin to a live, public, blockchain.
....or....
ION launches a single, fucked up, game.

legendary
HODL
Is it worth buying at this price?

Do not listen to any of the lies that WildShark will tell you.  He will state that ION is the greatest thing since sliced bread then proceed to not back up his statements. If you bought ION now, you'd be buying WildSharks bag and contributing to his profit. WildShark is a scammer that will lie to your face to get you to buy ION.

Beware, stay as far away from WildShark as you possibly can. Unless you like being scammed and lied to.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Edit: Also, in the least shocking news of this entire saga, the qt wallets aren't out even though it is well after 1900 gmt. Starting the rebase just to do it while they weren't ready, a constant theme for how these geniuses work

I think their math was off. The announcement seems to imply that block 500 would be reached around 19:00 GMT (5 hours from launch) but doing ~50 blocks per hour (~70 seconds per block) 500 blocks would take ~10 hours.

The schedule of events, starting tomorrow, February 2, 2017
14:00 GMT the ION developers will take a snapshot of the blockchain. This will record all the current wallet addresses and balances of 1 ION or greater.
14:30 GMT: The new rebased chain will launch. All addresses will be funded to match the balances the snapshot captured from the former blockchain.
19:00 GMT: Once the new blockchain has stabilized (around block 500) the core wallets will be released to the public.

Geniuses at work.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
shark, weren't you the person who said yobit was working again?

I noticed that Yobit wallet was not under maintenance anymore and tried to get WildShark to explain if there are any reasons as to why it shouldn't be used, as he claimed that only 1 exchange is available but posted screenshots from both.

I also doubted that ionomy warned Yobit about the rebase, and it looks like they tried to but didn't get a response so Yobit is now likely irreparably fucked. If they are on the old chain and accept deposits then it's going to very difficult if at all possible for them to reconcile balances if they do the rebase. This clusterfuck would explain the -90% dump that occurred earlier.

Meanwhile ionomy.com is having a "balance issue" too. Looks like 0 exchanges at the moment unless Sharkie wants to tell us otherwise.

from reading the slack it looks like they have been trying to contact yobit for the last 48 hours but had no luck. Wonder why they weren't given instructions/made contact when they thought all of this was going to go down a week ago?

Edit: Also, in the least shocking news of this entire saga, the qt wallets aren't out even though it is well after 1900 gmt. Starting the rebase just to do it while they weren't ready, a constant theme for how these geniuses work
legendary

I noticed that Yobit wallet was not under maintenance anymore and tried to get WildShark to explain if there are any reasons as to why it shouldn't be used, as he claimed that only 1 exchange is available but posted screenshots from both.

I also doubted that ionomy warned Yobit about the rebase, and it looks like they tried to but didn't get a response so Yobit is now likely irreparably fucked. If they are on the old chain and accept deposits then it's going to very difficult if at all possible for them to reconcile balances if they do the rebase. This clusterfuck would explain the -90% dump that occurred earlier.

Meanwhile ionomy.com is having a "balance issue" too. Looks like 0 exchanges at the moment unless Sharkie wants to tell us otherwise.
legendary

You lied, didn't you? Not nice.

My post don't lie and show the current status at the different exchanges...

But you said there is only one exchange:

Things have happen and now there is only one exchange at the moment that IONs are available from.

Looks to me like you lied. Not nice. You wouldn't want to have your pants on fire.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

Things have happen and now there is only one exchange at the moment that IONs are available from.

Looks to me like you lied. Not nice. You wouldn't want to have your pants on fire.

You should of bought when ION was covering at about 10 cents.  There is still time to buy in while the price remains low...

Join the Ionomy today!!!
legendary

If you need to ask - probably not.
legendary
You saying that chart shows ion going to the moon and not being a piece of shit pump and dump coin isn't really doing anything to change my opinion that the main qualification for falling for GAW and now this is being a complete moron.
Activity: 686
legendary
Someone really not happy with Yobit and/or ION:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

And the block explorer is borked... Looks like the "team" may have forgotten to tell Yobit and CryptoID about the rebase:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

ION2.0 is busting loose and headed for the Moon!!

legendary
HODL
https://news.ionomy.com/ion-core-code-rebase-update/
http://archive.is/U9p4j

The schedule of events, starting tomorrow, February 2, 2017
14:00 GMT the ION developers will take a snapshot of the blockchain. This will record all the current wallet addresses and balances of 1 ION or greater.
14:30 GMT: The new rebased chain will launch. All addresses will be funded to match the balances the snapshot captured from the former blockchain.
19:00 GMT: Once the new blockchain has stabilized (around block 500) the core wallets will be released to the public.

It doesn't say if they told Yobit about this.
pretty much premined! looks like the news persons complaint with earth coin

@CryptoBuds The Ionomy team made have fucked up the Gensis block but his rebase will give us a hugely significant blockchain base to build from and we're getting it almost a year earlier than planned. This really opens up the future for ion !
[/quote]

Still a premined shitcoin controlled by a bunch of idiots. So now this fuck up is all of a sudden progress? Only in your delusional head. Doesn't matter how advanced and futuristic they think they made it (really, they cloned someone else's achievements), it still won't take off...their track record proceeds them.
legendary

legendary

Shark, you keep posting the exchange rate from Yobit but you still haven't answered this:

What are those things that "have happen [sic]"? (i.e. things that made ionomy.com "only one exchange at the moment that IONs are available from").

you mean slowly dying right? either you are blind or you love lying. you are here just to scam others. need to unload those heavy bags of yours? you are on par with the ponzi runners here at bct
"reputable". you make me laugh  Grin

Here is an article that shows what a SCAM is... No mention of ION being a scam coin!

A lot of individuals have fallen victim to cryptocurrency scams by investing in what they thought were real and genuine cryptocurrencies. Despite several campaigns by enthusiasts of already proven cryptocurrencies, altcoin vendors and investors have insisted on the genuineness of their preferred coins.

Popularity and followership are definitely not among the properties that qualify a given entity as a real cryptocurrency. As a matter of fact, these characteristics reveal the extent to which these altcoins can be negatively rated at their levels of scam.

Angelina Lazar, a rogue economist, ideologue and cryptocurrency revolutionary, advises anyone who intends to join a company that acquires or invests in any altcoin, to first seriously research what the cryptocurrency is, then study all the aspects of the coin itself. Such self-education has been made available and affordable by institutions such as Nexxus University, for example.

OneCoin - #1 scam coin in the world

For Angelina Lazar, OneCoin takes the day as the current number one scam coin in the world. Lazar, who has become popular for her war on OneCoin, tells Cointelegraph that she is expecting conclusive information on OneCoin within the next month.

This is after, what she refers to as, a nasty war between her camp and that of OneCoin. According to Lazar, her camp succeeded in getting all of OneCoin’s bank accounts shut down, and even China's UnionPay is not interested in dealing with them anymore.

However, Lazar says that the leaders at OneCoin have not relented in making efforts to convince their followers around the world that they are now going public.

She explains to Cointelegraph:

“Which exchange on the planet (besides Nibiru) would take that company public when their whole management team is being investigated, and their CEO is both on bail and on probation simultaneously. That's two different cases in two different countries, mind you. And when they have not one bank account in their name, and even all their tertiary accounts which they used for money-laundering in various other names were all shut down as well?”

OpenCoin - nothing but a scam

Second on Lazar’s list is OpenCoin (Ripple). “This will create quite a ripple when coin owners discover it's nothing but a scam,” says Lazar. The developers rake in as much as 20 percent of the investment, something that she considers to be "loan sharking." Furthermore, it's centralized and run by the developers themselves, and lastly, it is a closed-source system.

S-coin - just like OneCoin

Third is S-Coin (Coinspace) - packages for S-Coin range up to 12,000 euros. Lazar tells Cointelegraph that this is yet another pyramid scheme with an unsustainable compensation plan, just like OneCoin.

They ask the public to pay Bitcoins for S-Coins and claim they'll mail the coins to their clients, a scenario that Lazar considers ridiculous because cryptocurrencies are supposed to be digital coins. Lazar says that if they were real and legit, they would be part and parcel of a real Blockchain and be only digital, so that they're spoken for, encrypted, ultimately secure, transparent, safe and visible.

GoldCoin - nothing like gold

Number four on Lazar’s list is GoldCoin. She says that over seven million coins were mined on the very first day with a very little difficulty level to benefit its founders. A classic pump and dump coin, with their initial proverbial superblock.

EarthCoin - another set-up scheme

The fifth top scam coin identified by Lazar is EarthCoin. This coin also has its superblocks, whose coins were vastly pre-mined and even instamined, rendering it just another pump and dump set-up scheme.

And what do those coins all have in common? A massive premime controlled by the creating party. Just like ION is. WildShill, you finally posted something relevant and on topic. Or are you gonna lie and say ION is not premined?

Jump to: