Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 223. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What's my story, well been around Paycoin then XPY and now ION.
I do have my doubts if this will ever work or not, given there isn't that much you can do with IONs I don't see yet why anyone will buy into it.

So far it just looks like and smells like a GAW clone and it's only a game that as yet we have not been able to see is the only difference, if there was to be 1 game per month at best we are now 9 games owed to date.

OK Bittrex has finally added IONs but what value or benefits does this have. More than likely just a P&D for the whales

Everything hinges on the development of the games platform and if they can't get 1 game out in 9 months what hope does it have in the future
They can't even give out a simple instruction to Bittrex not to launch without there say so

I don't have much choose in my situation I am stuck in this until the end, sadly the end for me is shit or bust, got to much to get back thanks to Garza, so I wait for the next move, apparently tonight new web site, countdown for 7 days to Gravity and a few other updates to come

I am willing to bet that Apple will kick the game the moment they or anyone tries to import these Electron things in to the APP. There is no way of doing this legally no matter how they try, many have tried before and failed, this IONOMEY team hasn't got the knowledge to copy and paste a code with out fucking it up so how do they think they can fool Apple into importing game credits that can be sold for $$$$$$$s

Last but not least in 3 months time the full force of the XPY conversion stakers will come into force I pity anyone buying IONS now as it's sure to get P&D prior to the coins being unlocked
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You choose to forget who was plugging XPY. It was GAW miners which at that time when compared to other companies... KNC, Cointerra, etc was a large successful mining operation.
You're lying again, korvas128. GAW was a fraudulent mining operation with photoshopped pictures of their fake ASIC warehouse, followed by "Hashlets" that didn't exist. You, WildShark and Matlack shilled for that and for Paycoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Nothing in that post mentioned GAW or xpy korvas.

But this thing is still connected. The only qualification anyone involved in this seems to have is that they were ripped off by garza and/or gaw, or that they were stupid enough to believe that garza/gaw/target/or anyone would buy xpy for $20 per coin, when that never made a lick of sense. And they also "took over" xpy after garza walked away

This thing started with an exchange of xpy, before an exchange of anything else, and a broken promise to burn those xpy. I don't recall a promise to burn any other funds received in the ico, or mention of that with any of the other coins they will accept in exchange for the premine now. So it is disingenuous to try and put the ion-xpy relationship on the same level as the ion-any other coin relationship, especially since the xpy-ion exchange was a limited time offer that is no longer available, unlike the other coins you mentioned.

Suchmoon's footnote is the link

GAWSOME class action
(Homero Garza throws Stuart Fraser under the bus)
ION: XPY successor. This links into a thread called [ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud

The ONLY connection with XPY is that some of the people at ION tried to save XPY and IONOMY offered a transition plan for their XPY customers to convert to ION.

The beauty of hindsight  Smiley You choose to forget who was plugging XPY. It was GAW miners which at that time when compared to other companies... KNC, Cointerra, etc was a large successful mining operation. What's disingenuous is people like you trying to associate ION with Garza when their only crime was to try to save XPY which if successful would have gone some way to help the people Garza had screwed over.

Gaw miners was never good compared to KNC/cointerra/etc. Their business model made just as little sense as those companies did. Matlack and mr coins spouted nonsense that got people to lose money to garza, and now are spouting nonsense to get people to lose money to matlack.

Luckily, like last time, there aren't too many people falling for the bullshit.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

But this thing is still connected. The only qualification anyone involved in this seems to have is that they were ripped off by garza and/or gaw, or that they were stupid enough to believe that garza/gaw/target/or anyone would buy xpy for $20 per coin, when that never made a lick of sense. And they also "took over" xpy after garza walked away

This thing started with an exchange of xpy, before an exchange of anything else, and a broken promise to burn those xpy. I don't recall a promise to burn any other funds received in the ico, or mention of that with any of the other coins they will accept in exchange for the premine now. So it is disingenuous to try and put the ion-xpy relationship on the same level as the ion-any other coin relationship, especially since the xpy-ion exchange was a limited time offer that is no longer available, unlike the other coins you mentioned.

Suchmoon's footnote is the link

GAWSOME class action
(Homero Garza throws Stuart Fraser under the bus)
ION: XPY successor. This links into a thread called [ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud

The ONLY connection with XPY is that some of the people at ION tried to save XPY and IONOMY offered a transition plan for their XPY customers to convert to ION.

The beauty of hindsight  Smiley You choose to forget who was plugging XPY. It was GAW miners which at that time when compared to other companies... KNC, Cointerra, etc was a large successful mining operation. What's disingenuous is people like you trying to associate ION with Garza when their only crime was to try to save XPY which if successful would have gone some way to help the people Garza had screwed over.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
its a nice trick: "we werent employed by gaw"
yes just "customers"  Grin how many customers started things like Paycoin foundation that was gifted free coins and private keys for prime controllers, controlling paycoin.com, working closely with Cryptsy, using scripts owned by gaw, etc etc

why do they bring this up again? its clear as day that matlack was deep as hell in that shit show. going as far as working with one of the crooks afterwards (mordica). is this another marketing trick to get free buzz for them?  Cool good luck to any random guy stupid enough to drop btc on this
legendary
Besides exchanging xpy for ion, they also exchanged xpybits for atoms.

Sure you guys want to claim no connection again?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just to be clear
19 FEBRUARY 2017
When Bittrex listed ION on their exchange, some raised questions about the relationship between, on one hand, ION and ionomy (the digital currency, and the digital gaming company, respectively), and, on the other hand, Paycoin and G.A.W (the digital currency that traded as XPY, and the defunct company being prosecuted by federal government and customers of perpetrating a Ponzi scheme, respectively).

We think we can clear this up:

Some of the people who have contributed their labor to the ionomy project, including the development of ION, were customers of G.A.W. As customers, ALL were on the victim side of the fraud.
None of the participants in the ionomy project were ever involved in the perpetration of the G.A.W. fraud.
It was only after G.A.W. collapsed that any members of our team attempted to help salvage the development of XPY.
Just to be clear:

Was anybody on the ION Team Employed by G.A.W.?
No. At no time was any member of the ION or the ionomy team employed by G.A.W. Miners or Homero Josh Garza, nor were any involved in the creation and launch of Paycoin.

Is ION the same thing as XPY?
No. ION is a coin that is wholly independent from Paycoin. Paycoin still exists as its own coin and blockchain. ION was not a coin swap, hard fork, or rebrand in any way, shape, or form.
During the Initial Coin Offering, some ION was sold for BTC, and some ION was traded for XPY, ETH, DOGE, and LTC at fair market value. Over 335 BTC was raised during the ION ICO.

Members of the ionomy project have sought to avoid making the mistakes other digital currency enterprises have made. We have developed a business model that hasn’t been tried before. We look forward to an opportunity to allow the efforts we’ve invested in developing digital games and an intricate digital economy to speak for itself.

Have more questions? Join ionomy slack. We’d be happy to address them.

ionomy admin

You forgot a question there, WildShark.

Was anybody on the ION team a hardcore shill for GAW and Paycoin?
Yes. Adam Huey Matlack heavily advertised GAW and Paycoin in forum posts and called Homero Josh Garza a trustworthy person. WildShark told everyone for months what a great investment Paycoin would be. Both of these GAW/Paycoin shills are also the most aggressive ION shills nowadays, and there are many more.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Just to be clear
19 FEBRUARY 2017
When Bittrex listed ION on their exchange, some raised questions about the relationship between, on one hand, ION and ionomy (the digital currency, and the digital gaming company, respectively), and, on the other hand, Paycoin and G.A.W (the digital currency that traded as XPY, and the defunct company being prosecuted by federal government and customers of perpetrating a Ponzi scheme, respectively).

We think we can clear this up:

Some of the people who have contributed their labor to the ionomy project, including the development of ION, were customers of G.A.W. As customers, ALL were on the victim side of the fraud.
None of the participants in the ionomy project were ever involved in the perpetration of the G.A.W. fraud.
It was only after G.A.W. collapsed that any members of our team attempted to help salvage the development of XPY.
Just to be clear:

No. At no time was any member of the ION or the ionomy team employed by G.A.W. Miners or Homero Josh Garza, nor were any involved in the creation and launch of Paycoin.

No. ION is a coin that is wholly independent from Paycoin. Paycoin still exists as its own coin and blockchain. ION was not a coin swap, hard fork, or rebrand in any way, shape, or form.
During the Initial Coin Offering, some ION was sold for BTC, and some ION was traded for XPY, ETH, DOGE, and LTC at fair market value. Over 335 BTC was raised during the ION ICO.

Members of the ionomy project have sought to avoid making the mistakes other digital currency enterprises have made. We have developed a business model that hasn’t been tried before. We look forward to an opportunity to allow the efforts we’ve invested in developing digital games and an intricate digital economy to speak for itself.

Have more questions? Join ionomy slack. We’d be happy to address them.

ionomy admin
legendary

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
But Sharkie, Bittrex ain't got the permission and the whole thing is illegal!!!@$%$&%^#!

It's just mindboggling how they were supposedly ready to launch two months ago and now this caught them by surprise... you'd think the new website would have been set up and tested long time ago and available at a flip of a switch. But where's the fun in that.

What's mind bloggling is after all these months you still try to link XPY to ION..... your footnote 

Read this .... https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

Please could you either speak with some facts to justify your footnote or change it to better reflect reality  Smiley

Activity: 910
what is the price now?  will fly to 50K sato  soon
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
not bounty sir ?
i want join
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
yobit current prices is  0.00005499 btc but bittrex current prices is 0.00014335  Huh Huh Huh Huh

There is price difference in every exchanges, it is pretty normal. And we get pumped in bittrex, so happy. Finally, we are there. Not easy.

but now yobit wallet is under maintenance
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
yobit current prices is  0.00005499 btc but bittrex current prices is 0.00014335  Huh Huh Huh Huh

There is price difference in every exchanges, it is pretty normal. And we get pumped in bittrex, so happy. Finally, we are there. Not easy.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
legendary
I'm glad to move onto the next phase. this chapter was getting boring.

I got caught up in the euphoria I am participating in this month's investor competition on ionomy.com. There will be a fun giveaway at the end of the month that I think will be fun for the whole family.

I always do enjoy this part of these movies. The unexpected end of a chapter, then stumbling into the next one even though everything was ready except for one thing that wasn't their fault. Then the bagholders not freaking out about it.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
But Sharkie, Bittrex ain't got the permission and the whole thing is illegal!!!@$%$&%^#!

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

It's just mindboggling how they were supposedly ready to launch two months ago and now this caught them by surprise... you'd think the new website would have been set up and tested long time ago and available at a flip of a switch. But where's the fun in that.
Activity: 868
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
It's been so long that I forget. Why are we waiting for bittrex before releasing the game?

Wouldn't it be better to funnel all of these people to the wonderful ionomy website to they can also participate in fun and games like atoms and electrons and stakers and other assorted bullshit? Doesn't eeryone get richer that way?

You can't remember because there is none.

Wait, no, there is a glorious vision and a secret plan! The one that us non-whale peasants can't even begin to comprehend.

That, and also there is the naive hope that Bittrex will magically produce demand for the inevitable dump. I have a feeling a lot of ION bagholders might be in for a very rude reality check.

Edit - not 404 anymore:

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ION

For some inexplicable reason it's completely dead ATM, no orders. Not sure if bagholders are not aware or what. Communication from the "team" is brilliant as usual.
Jump to: