Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 249. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Why would anyone want to send money to a company after they refuse to accept TOS ?? What fun stuff are you talking about Huh

Try to keep up. There is no way to "refuse". You can close the popup though but it's unclear which TOS is in force when you do that.

Maybe someone wants to send money to ionomy and sue them in Singapore Grin. But mainly we're just amused at how a "team" that can't even do two buttons on a website is expected to create a ground-breaking gaming platform. So when is Gravity coming?

SOOM

When are you going to release the updated FAQ? the Suchmoon ION document with all the unbiased answers!!

Did you submit a trouble report to Ionomy support on how the TOS doesn't work for suchmoon?

Suchmoon: you should make your own coin. WildShark seems to be very obsessed with you and you could probably take a bunch of BTC from him rather easily.

I think suchmoon did but that's an off topic discussion..... anyway back to the irrelevent moan. If anyone can be arsed to read the TOS it says they must contact support via [email protected] if they want to terminate their account.

Due to the change in TOS I wonder how many people have approached ionomy to close their account and release their coins.... my guess is less than 1.

Suchmoon did what? Are you lying again you piece of shill?

And no, TOS does not say to "contact support via [email protected]" to terminate/close/cancel an account and it certainly doesn't explain what happens to all the fancy PNGs should you find a way to do that. There are only two places that mention [email protected]:

If you believe a third party has behaved in a fraudulent, misleading, or inappropriate manner, or if you cannot adequately resolve a dispute with a third party, you may notify Ionomy.com Support at [email protected] so that we may consider whether to take any action.

If you believe Ionomy Limited committed an error, please contact us at [email protected].

Neither of which is in any way relevant to rejecting the TOS change and/or cancelling an account.

Do you have any more lies for us today?

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Why would anyone want to send money to a company after they refuse to accept TOS ?? What fun stuff are you talking about Huh

Try to keep up. There is no way to "refuse". You can close the popup though but it's unclear which TOS is in force when you do that.

Maybe someone wants to send money to ionomy and sue them in Singapore Grin. But mainly we're just amused at how a "team" that can't even do two buttons on a website is expected to create a ground-breaking gaming platform. So when is Gravity coming?

SOOM

When are you going to release the updated FAQ? the Suchmoon ION document with all the unbiased answers!!

Did you submit a trouble report to Ionomy support on how the TOS doesn't work for suchmoon?

Suchmoon: you should make your own coin. WildShark seems to be very obsessed with you and you could probably take a bunch of BTC from him rather easily.

I think suchmoon did but that's an off topic discussion..... anyway back to the irrelevent moan. If anyone can be arsed to read the TOS it says they must contact support via [email protected] if they want to terminate their account.

Due to the change in TOS I wonder how many people have approached ionomy to close their account and release their coins.... my guess is less than 1.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

SOOM

IT's the Bitcointalk ION FAQ that is important and will RULE the crypto world with the "right" answers...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

SOOM

legendary
HODL
Why would anyone want to send money to Ionomy?
\
I send BTC to Ionomy and get stakers and staker's skins... I also pickup some IONs from the exchange... or some Atoms from the auction...

You are absolutely incapable of answering the question that is asked.

SOOM

legendary

\
I send BTC to Ionomy and get stakers and staker's skins... I also pickup some IONs from the exchange... or some Atoms from the auction...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
[..]

Full text here: http://archive.is/j6myj
@suchmoon Please include the correct Company Name when you update your outdated FAQ

Maybe ask the team to give the users an option to opt out of the new TOS. Seems that function is lacking. Probably more important than your suchmoon obsession, but then again your priorities are the exact opposite of logic.

Seriously, can't you guys come up with stuff that makes sense anymore? Like it used to be.

It is not a personal thing at all, but how important is this really in the whole picture. If you don't agree you can take your money and move on. Also I don't see huge changes in policy... what is the thing you want to disagree on?

There's an opt-out button on the right top of the dialog and so there is on your browser window (in case of linux/mac on the left top). Also you can try your power button or pull the cord if you are not on a mobile device.

It wouldn't cost them anything to add another button that leads to a page where you can actually close your account. Instead of an "x", which... does what exactly? If I press the "x", which TOS I'm now bound by?

Obviously they don't expect anyone to actually reject the new TOS, which is fair enough - I can imagine that the remaining ~50 bagholders are loyal enough.

It just shows the typical paycoin/ionomy way of doing "business". Incompetent, ignorant, unprofessional, you name it. Corporate HQ my ass. Fucking mailbox in Seychelles took them 8 months to get.

If you hit the x it will pop up again every time you click something, but still take you to the page that you clicked on.

I have not agreed to the new TOS, but can still generate deposit addresses for places to send various coins and do all sorts of fun stuff. Too bad they aren't holding any of my money to really check this out.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
[..]

@suchmoon Please include the correct Company Name when you update your outdated FAQ

Maybe ask the team to give the users an option to opt out of the new TOS. Seems that function is lacking. Probably more important than your suchmoon obsession, but then again your priorities are the exact opposite of logic.

Seriously, can't you guys come up with stuff that makes sense anymore? Like it used to be.

It is not a personal thing at all, but how important is this really in the whole picture. If you don't agree you can take your money and move on. Also I don't see huge changes in policy... what is the thing you want to disagree on?

There's an opt-out button on the right top of the dialog and so there is on your browser window (in case of linux/mac on the left top). Also you can try your power button or pull the cord if you are not on a mobile device.

It wouldn't cost them anything to add another button that leads to a page where you can actually close your account. Instead of an "x", which... does what exactly? If I press the "x", which TOS I'm now bound by?

Obviously they don't expect anyone to actually reject the new TOS, which is fair enough - I can imagine that the remaining ~50 bagholders are loyal enough.

It just shows the typical paycoin/ionomy way of doing "business". Incompetent, ignorant, unprofessional, you name it. Corporate HQ my ass. Fucking mailbox in Seychelles took them 8 months to get.

If you hit the x it will pop up again every time you click something, but still take you to the page that you clicked on.

I have not agreed to the new TOS, but can still generate deposit addresses for places to send various coins and do all sorts of fun stuff. Too bad they aren't holding any of my money to really check this out.
legendary
[..]

legendary
[..]

it really doesn't matter which country these guys are pretending to be in so that they think they can't get sued, but that doesn't mean people can't question the many, many, many things about this that don't make a lick of sense.

the x on that box is not an opt out button, it closes the window. Now my account has ionomy has 0 ions, stakers, atoms, electrons, neutrons, or whatever other imaginary shit they are selling, so it's possible that people with "products" will have a different experience.

it seems to be that non-scumbag companies who claim that people not agreeing to the TOS would would be able to cancel their account would be lead to a page where they could do that instead of having the TOS pop up every time they try to click on a page.

but that might be beyond the capabilities of a team that needs you to make wallets and me to point out the definition of 24 hour volume.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
[..]

legendary
arent agreement updates not automatic? any agreement change i thought has to be agreed by customers with an acceptance time. if a customer does not agree then they exit under old agreement. its why apple changes require a formal agree each time.

ionomy cant just post rates are now 90% up from 10% you all lose because we posted it. terms cant override law even if they contain waivers. reminds me when cryptsy said they can change withdrawal fees anytime... no you announce, give people that choose time to exit then enforce.

out of curiosity suchmoon what else is missing? i see no company change info in that small part of text

It doesn't specifically say that the company name or location changed, but it has the new name ("Ionomy Limited" instead of "Ionomy PTE") at the top.

As far as missing - there is no button to not accept the change. And it's not quite obvious how to "cancel your Ionomy.com Account, free of charge, in the manner set forth below" because below it only explains account termination in very generic terms, nothing about the fate of stakers, atoms, or electrons if the account is terminated.

It's such an innovative coining to invest in PNGs on a website "owned" by a $100 IBC halfway across the world. It's hard to imagine they could improve this but I'm sure they'll surprise me.

his priorities are very clear. get people to buy all of his "free" ions that he has been given by giving team iOn usable money and/or coins.
legendary
HODL
arent agreement updates not automatic? any agreement change i thought has to be agreed by customers with an acceptance time. if a customer does not agree then they exit under old agreement. its why apple changes require a formal agree each time.

ionomy cant just post rates are now 90% up from 10% you all lose because we posted it. terms cant override law even if they contain waivers. reminds me when cryptsy said they can change withdrawal fees anytime... no you announce, give people that choose time to exit then enforce.

out of curiosity suchmoon what else is missing? i see no company change info in that small part of text

It doesn't specifically say that the company name or location changed, but it has the new name ("Ionomy Limited" instead of "Ionomy PTE") at the top.

As far as missing - there is no button to not accept the change. And it's not quite obvious how to "cancel your Ionomy.com Account, free of charge, in the manner set forth below" because below it only explains account termination in very generic terms, nothing about the fate of stakers, atoms, or electrons if the account is terminated.

It's such an innovative coining to invest in PNGs on a website "owned" by a $100 IBC halfway across the world. It's hard to imagine they could improve this but I'm sure they'll surprise me.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Funny how everyone will be prompted to review the new terms and need to acknowledge the change in corporate headquarters  Grin I wonder why ? No need to answer it's a rhetorical question 

Anything wrong with this picture? No need to answer, it's a rhetorical question.

legendary
Funny how everyone will be prompted to review the new terms and need to acknowledge the change in corporate headquarters  Grin I wonder why ? No need to answer it's a rhetorical question  

Anything wrong with this picture? No need to answer, it's a rhetorical question.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
Jump to: