Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 245. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
What's even funnier is I'm pretty sure your crooked just like crooked Hilary.

Crooked Hilary vs Crooked Suchmoon who would win...... my money's on Hilary as I don't think you have the stamina.... S T A M I N A

I'm pretty sure you tried really hard with this one but I still have no idea who the fuck is "Hilary" and what is a "crooked". Must be from that secret ionomy whale dictionary. Oh well.

In other news, ionomy's crack team of 5-10 full-time employees is slacking full time. According to Sharkie it's been weeks since they got their Seychelles mailbox but still can't get the company name changed on their own website. I have faith that Gravity support and development will be equally smooth and expedient.

Any idea who I'm taking a leaf from when I say I don't think you have the stamina S T A M I N A I don't think crooked suchmoon has the STAMINA

You don't know Hilary and you don't know what crooked is  Smiley lol very good Carlos Garza impression

Crooked Suchmoon just to be clear you set the ground rules....
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
You guys should ask the team a few questions before you go praising Ionomy. Why don't you ask them where all the coins came from to raise the MN count from ~147 all the way up to 226. At 20,000 per MN time 79 new MN's, That would take about 1.58 million ION to make. There wasn't that many available for sale. Looks like the team is making MasterNodes from the premise to make free coins to sell you all for more Bitcoin. What is the response for such an increase in MN's?  Anybody? The whales perhaps can clarify this? 

I apologize if my numbers are a little wrong, I was reading Slack and people were questioning it and of course it wasn't addressed by the team and fizzled out. So where did all those coins come from? Hmmmmmmmm...

Looks like they are finding another way to screw the Ionites while the Ionites make excuses for such a move. It was just to make the network faster or more stable or some BS like that. When in reality they are atealing from you. You will get less stakes as there are 79 new MasterNodes. Pure theft. Honest guys. Invest hard, they're gonna be millionaires!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Any free coins for follow your Twitter?
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Word is apple store does not accept applications during holidays and are shut down till 27th (huey posted some link, I'm too lazy to search on mob).
It is queued though.

Android should be no problem.

So after holidays it seems.

Apple's holiday break was announced a month ago but I guess you can't expect ionomy's crack team of 5-10 full-time employees to plan for things like that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/9to5mac.com/2016/11/29/itunes-connect-holiday-app-store/amp/

So Dec 28th then?

Yes, that is the link. And yes they are aware, the game was finished and submitted on 26 so nothing to do about it, neither with knowing it a month before.

Process can take from hours to days. I guess queue is growing, so 28 might be optimistic, as you always are ;-)

Crooked Hilary vs Crooked Suchmoon who would win...... my money's on Hilary as I don't think you have the stamina.... S T A M I N A

I'm pretty sure you tried really hard with this one but I still have no idea who the fuck is "Hilary" and what is a "crooked". Must be from that secret ionomy whale dictionary. Oh well.

In other news, ionomy's crack team of 5-10 full-time employees is slacking full time. According to Sharkie it's been weeks since they got their Seychelles mailbox but still can't get the company name changed on their own website. I have faith that Gravity support and development will be equally smooth and expedient.

Such coincidence I posted this on the slack channel just two hours before you post it here. They are aware
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Now we're in the big leagues kids, an investment firm with a whopping  2.28776496 BTC portfolio is on board.

None of these arbitrage groups have ever fucked over users before, and people smart enough to do this deinitely need a few more ions to ut things over the top, so congratulations to shark and korvas, I guess you guys were right and you becoming millionaires is imminent.

What has a post from jackryder about Coinitrage.com got to do with me.

You are going to get rich because a big time arbitrage totally not scam site accepts ION. I'm happy for you.

It's funny when people like you who carry the tag 'Legendary' think a single website or scheme can make you rich. I'm pretty sure though your not a dumb ass so less of the cheapshots please.

I'm not sure what the funniest part of this post is. Your inability to understand sarcasm, Your thought that my legendary tag means anything. Your inability to know that you are contracts to you're. Or your general inability to see how stupid investing in ION is.

O well, good thing there is a built in holiday excuse coming up, just like GAW around Christmas when they were doing whatever it is that they were doing. It's really a terrible coincidence that they finished the app just after the holiday shutdown. It's a real shame they couldn't get it submitted in time. It's not like iconnect shutting down for the holidays is a yearly occurrence or anything, just more bad luck for some hard working guys that fell for an obvious scam once upon a time. I'm sure it will all work out lie it always does.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Details don't matter. I guess timelines don't matter as well. Maybe they're only "big picture" thinkers and don't really care about their image. They got the whales to help with the small details, and they're doing a stellar job.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
Word is apple store does not accept applications during holidays and are shut down till 27th (huey posted some link, I'm too lazy to search on mob).
It is queued though.

Apple's holiday break was announced a month ago but I guess you can't expect ionomy's crack team of 5-10 full-time employees to plan for things like that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/9to5mac.com/2016/11/29/itunes-connect-holiday-app-store/amp/

So Dec 28th then?

It's funny when people like you who carry the tag 'Legendary' think a single website or scheme can make you rich. I'm pretty sure though your not a dumb ass so less of the cheapshots please.

No, THAT'S FUNNY ^^^^^. I'm pretty sure "your" a dumbass.

legendary
It is queued though.

So Dec 28th then?

No, THAT'S FUNNY ^^^^^. I'm pretty sure "your" a dumbass.
Now we're in the big leagues kids, an investment firm with a whopping  2.28776496 BTC portfolio is on board.

None of these arbitrage groups have ever fucked over users before, and people smart enough to do this deinitely need a few more ions to ut things over the top, so congratulations to shark and korvas, I guess you guys were right and you becoming millionaires is imminent.

You are going to get rich because a big time arbitrage totally not scam site accepts ION. I'm happy for you.

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Its not a firm, is a scammy boomba-hole representation of a ripped pussy of scammed and wicked noobs. And someone spams it in all altcoin ico threads. That site will be closed by me in two weeks, I'll ddos it heavily, find out what their hosting is; and there I'll log in to admin panel and terminate the infamous site once and for all.
It is queued though.

legendary
Gravity has gone from imminent to almost there!!!
Please consult the latest version of  Suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for the "real" answer to When is Gravity Launch?

Stop lying Shark. Suchmoon's FAQ doesn't have a fucking clue as to when Gravity is "Launch [sic]".

Why don't you whales tell us, you know you want to.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
hows their slack doing? january is coming closer and from memory korvas is going to strongly question them if gravity isnt out. im curious as to what a strong questioning equates to.

I just got back from the future and I have a transcript for you:

Korvas: Are you nice people and will you do as you promised?
Team: Yes.
Korvas: Ok then. Please keep my money for as long as you need it.

Seriously though, dear shills, please let us know if Gravity is still very imminent or slightly less imminent or eminent or emanating or in some other new state of being. Thank you.

Finally a funny joke   Grin Well done

The latest on Gravity is it's on the verge of an open beta launch, it's near the edge but not quite at the brink

Update - Gravity has gone from not quite at the brink to AT the brink  Grin

Gravity has gone from imminent to almost there!!!
Please consult the latest version of  Suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for the "real" answer to When is Gravity Launch?
legendary

legendary

hows their slack doing? january is coming closer and from memory korvas is going to strongly question them if gravity isnt out. im curious as to what a strong questioning equates to.

I just got back from the future and I have a transcript for you:

Korvas: Are you nice people and will you do as you promised?
Team: Yes.
Korvas: Ok then. Please keep my money for as long as you need it.

Seriously though, dear shills, please let us know if Gravity is still very imminent or slightly less imminent or eminent or emanating or in some other new state of being. Thank you.

Finally a funny joke   Grin Well done

The latest on Gravity is it's on the verge of an open beta launch, it's near the edge but not quite at the brink

Update - Gravity has gone from not quite at the brink to AT the brink  Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Jump to: