Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 288. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hello guys.......this thread is so boring. It doesen´t matter who is right or wrong. In fact crypto is a risky investment in general. Most of the alts will disappear some will survive and some may become as famous as bitcoin is. Like the great Kostolany told us: spread your investments....even when most will value by zero when some rock the sky you´ll make profit in the end. Do your own research and make your decision. ION will be worth something sometimes or not. Don´t put all eggs in one basket and do not invest more than you can afford to loose, that´s all. I am running a MN by myself and you should know: There is a max. available quantity of ION to be distributed between MN and staking wallets. The more MN the less staking reward for each MN. As a founder i know that the first game is in the line to be published to the public. I know it is late, but at least they are doing something. There are a couple of activity´s right now on the testnet. Maybe we will see a fork in the near future. I have a good feeling even when the lack of communication could be handeled much better.
Please stop the harassments it leads to nothing. Sit back relax and in the end you will see if you were right or wrong or write endless pages of useless comments if this will fail or not. My advice: Get a life outside crypto! BR HashMiner (formerly gaw reseller, which cost me tenthousands of bucks)
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
@CryptoBuds O wise one, please give me your definition of "Dump"? and point out where the dump has occurred on the exchanges during the last six months?

Fuck you. Did you ever think of a "future" dump?HuhHuh As in they haven't dumped yet and may at a later date? I'm not saying they will, you're the one hat is nailing that part down. I'm just stating that they have the possibility to do it in the future and you would have no fuckig clue.

And stop with the screen shots, they're pointless.

@CryptoBuds You didn't answer the question... what is your definition of a "Dump"?

Why do you think other ION investors could not liquidate their masternodes and dump them at anytime? maybe cause they think there is a lot of value/profit in their ION investmentHuh

Why has no dumps occurred?

The screen shots shows PROOF that ION is not a PUMP & Dump coin like other crypto coins... ION is an innovation to the crypto world...

The exhanges and pymtpro service would be the clue and show if ANYONE is dumping...

@CryptoBuds You didn't answer the question... what is your definition of a "Dump"?

I fucking answered it you asshole, shortly after you asked me too I explained my stance. Lay off the drugs a bit and learn to pay attention while you read, you no talent shill.
The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

ION coin, Masternodes,  Ionomy Services and Community/Private Masternode projects are different beasts that are bring innovation to the use of crypto...

I have not seen your definition for "dump"... show the proof on just give your definition for the word? What's so hard about a word you throw around casually?

So you don't know the definition of dump? Everything makes sense now. You are trolling me for a definition of a word. Seriously sharkie? That's down right pathetic.

I'm trying to put the dots together on how knowing the addresses of a few Masternodes will show a "future" dump "and may at a later date" by the Ionomy business?

Have you questioned why ionomy haven't filed quarterly and yearly financial reports yet? You mentioned any sane investor would want to read those? Are you insane and investing or chasing them down on this now as its important like you said?

Sharkie doesn't care about shit. Only thing he cares about is getting enough people to unload his bags on. He disguises it as "I'm just trying to provide other people with IONs as they are so rare.

It kind a of how daily alt coin trading works in crypto... one party sells the coin (or as you say dumps or unload his bags) and the other party buys the coin and offers Bitcoin for the payment. Only when both parties have agreed on the trade (dump) does the deal occur. Nobody is forcing anyone to trade and buy IONs...

Smart investors are getting in early on the deals while the price of ION is low... the real smart investors are using their IONs to run Masternodes for the best earnings on their coin investment!!!

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at the Market Place @ https://ionno.de2 One share is currently paying out approximately 1.01 IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" and big investors to invest in an ION masternode. You can also pick up a few IONs and stake them in a wallet or on Ionomy.com to earn some extra coins...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 24 October.
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) - 391.001 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 437.0050575 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) - 483.001505 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) - 402.501055 IONs
MN5 Payout (iUC8pCRCnKi4eA7mV38W2TLSopfWWoFdJ4) - 506.000025 IONs
Total Payout - 2219.5086425 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 63.41453264285714 IONs @ 15 cents = $9.51 dollars

Minus 1% Pool Fee - 2197.313556075 IONs by 2000 shares = 1.0986567780375 IONs per Share

The payout for the MNs reflect a 7 day sum.

If you would like to reserve a Share or two in the next Community Masternode, please contact IonWolf.

Join the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.com/ and start making a few coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Not confidential because it's not "company coins", but of course you skipped that fact and went straight into ad hominem mode. Thank God for inventing logical fallacies otherwise you wouldn't have anything to say in this thread.

I don't understand what do you mean not 'company coins'..... infact I don't understand the paragraph please rephrase it you want a response

You said the information about wallets and masternodes is "company confidential". However the coins in those wallets or masternodes do not belong to the "company". The whitepaper doesn't designate them as such. And I don't think anybody is asking how much ION does huey own or anything like that. It's just reasonable questions as to where the dev bounty staking proceeds disappeared, or how the customer deposits are matching up with the masternodes supposedly funded with said deposits.

It's quite amazing how you "don't understand" but that didn't prevent you from denouncing the whole idea of someone possibly having a question on the topic.

And you seem to have contracted MrCoins' infection of drawing irrelevant parallels in an attempt to legitimize ION. The point is not whether Dash is a shitcoin or not, or what I think about it or any other coin. The point is it has nothing to do with ION other than some shared code. Completely irrelevant to the success or failure of ION.

You called DASH a shitcoin this is a point of reference. Calling DASH a shitcoin is just plain wrong. If you think DASH is crap kinda tells me that your due diligence results in flawed assessments.

Straw man much? It's all in your head. I did not call Dash a shitcoin nor does it mean anything even if I had done that. What I said is this - and that's an actual quote as opposed to your incessant attempts to put words in my mouth:

Again - a load of unrelated bullshit. Some other shitcoin doesn't make ION better or worse.

Simple as that. If substituting "Dash" for "shitcoin" helps you understand the concept better - fine, do that. You brought it up to begin with.

Once again you pull out Mr Coins why ? Mr Coins F**ked up bigtime but least Mr Coins had the guts to admit they were wrong. You on the other hand are in full on denial mode and use every opportunity to distance yourself from being a GAW customer.... so you got screwed over like many other people, so what, big deal, learn from it

Right, me screwed over by GAW  Grin - what happened, ran out of fallacies so now in full-on make-shit-up mode?

Me doing due diligence and encouraging others to do the same is not a disaster. The fact is, you can see a lot of verifiable shadiness going on with ION (like the missing dev bounty staked coins), to which your only answer is - yeah but if you don't ignore that shit you'll be late. Late to what? Secret grand plan? Good luck with that.

You know nothing about market development do you... that's fine you can't be an expert in everything.  

Not just with ION/Ionomy but with any new innovative business, infrastructure follows business NOT the other way round unless of course your a multinational but then that infrastructure just slows you down....... not good when your establishing a beachhead

I want answers too the difference is just not now. You want answers to your questions now and if you don't get them then you imply ill intent.

You're saying "innovative business" as if it's a fact however you failed to provide examples of actual innovation so far. Ok, secret plan it is. But again, none of that is actually relevant to whether we should ask questions or not. The fact that you don't want to doesn't mean nobody else should.

But on the other hand - thank you for the funnies. With Garza's trial still in slow motion this is the best we got.

I aim to please  Smiley You do know that arrogance is a very dangerous trait to have. Unlike you I'm humble, I'm the humblest person you'll ever meet.

Yes, of course the best way to assert one's humbleness is to announce that on the intertubes. I hope we'll never meet.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Not confidential because you say so..... your so humble

Unrelated bullshit lol....... Dash a shitcoin seriously....  Almost 3 years old now and Dash has a market cap of $66M.If you can't see that DASH is a rising star then you should walk away from all crypto and revisit ION NEVER.

You only seem capable of looking at past & present which when it's comes to business development is a total recipe for disaster. You end up playing follow the leader, being late to enter and when you do the opportunity has passed you by or at the very least your return is minimal.

Suchmoon metric of measurement = skint in crypto. Can I suggest you focus your energies on established stocks and shares.

Not confidential because it's not "company coins", but of course you skipped that fact and went straight into ad hominem mode. Thank God for inventing logical fallacies otherwise you wouldn't have anything to say in this thread.

And you seem to have contracted MrCoins' infection of drawing irrelevant parallels in an attempt to legitimize ION. The point is not whether Dash is a shitcoin or not, or what I think about it or any other coin. The point is it has nothing to do with ION other than some shared code. Completely irrelevant to the success or failure of ION.

Me doing due diligence and encouraging others to do the same is not a disaster. The fact is, you can see a lot of verifiable shadiness going on with ION (like the missing dev bounty staked coins), to which your only answer is - yeah but if you don't ignore that shit you'll be late. Late to what? Secret grand plan? Good luck with that.

But on the other hand - thank you for the funnies. With Garza's trial still in slow motion this is the best we got.

I don't understand what do you mean not 'company coins'..... infact I don't understand the paragraph please rephrase it you want a response

You called DASH a shitcoin this is a point of reference. Calling DASH a shitcoin is just plain wrong. If you think DASH is crap kinda tells me that your due diligence results in flawed assessments.

Once again you pull out Mr Coins why ? Mr Coins F**ked up bigtime but least Mr Coins had the guts to admit they were wrong. You on the other hand are in full on denial mode and use every opportunity to distance yourself from being a GAW customer.... so you got screwed over like many other people, so what, big deal, learn from it  

You know nothing about market development do you... that's fine you can't be an expert in everything.  

Not just with ION/Ionomy but with any new innovative business, infrastructure follows business NOT the other way round unless of course your a multinational but then that infrastructure just slows you down....... not good when your establishing a beachhead

I want answers too the difference is just not now. You want answers to your questions now and if you don't get them then you imply ill intent.

I aim to please  Smiley You do know that arrogance is a very dangerous trait to have. Unlike you I'm humble, I'm the humblest person you'll ever meet.

I'm sorry, MrCoins never admitted he was wrong. He is playing the victim card.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Unrelated bullshit lol....... Dash a shitcoin seriously....  Almost 3 years old now and Dash has a market cap of $66M.If you can't see that DASH is a rising star then you should walk away from all crypto and revisit ION NEVER.

You only seem capable of looking at past & present which when it's comes to business development is a total recipe for disaster. You end up playing follow the leader, being late to enter and when you do the opportunity has passed you by or at the very least your return is minimal.

Suchmoon metric of measurement = skint in crypto. Can I suggest you focus your energies on established stocks and shares.

legendary
HODL
@CryptoBuds O wise one, please give me your definition of "Dump"? and point out where the dump has occurred on the exchanges during the last six months?

Fuck you. Did you ever think of a "future" dump?HuhHuh As in they haven't dumped yet and may at a later date? I'm not saying they will, you're the one hat is nailing that part down. I'm just stating that they have the possibility to do it in the future and you would have no fuckig clue.

Why do you think other ION investors could not liquidate their masternodes and dump them at anytime? maybe cause they think there is a lot of value/profit in their ION investmentHuh

The screen shots shows PROOF that ION is not a PUMP & Dump coin like other crypto coins... ION is an innovation to the crypto world...

The exhanges and pymtpro service would be the clue and show if ANYONE is dumping...

I fucking answered it you asshole, shortly after you asked me too I explained my stance. Lay off the drugs a bit and learn to pay attention while you read, you no talent shill.
The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

ION coin, Masternodes,  Ionomy Services and Community/Private Masternode projects are different beasts that are bring innovation to the use of crypto...

I have not seen your definition for "dump"... show the proof on just give your definition for the word? What's so hard about a word you throw around casually?

So you don't know the definition of dump? Everything makes sense now. You are trolling me for a definition of a word. Seriously sharkie? That's down right pathetic.

I'm trying to put the dots together on how knowing the addresses of a few Masternodes will show a "future" dump "and may at a later date" by the Ionomy business?

Have you questioned why ionomy haven't filed quarterly and yearly financial reports yet? You mentioned any sane investor would want to read those? Are you insane and investing or chasing them down on this now as its important like you said?

Sharkie doesn't care about shit. Only thing he cares about is getting enough people to unload his bags on. He disguises it as "I'm just trying to provide other people with IONs as they are so rare.
legendary
HODL

Don't bother, this is way beyond your ability to comprehend.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

legendary
HODL

How about them missing million coins staked from the dev bounty?

I see your priorities are word games instead of due dilligence. That's why you are so heavily invested.

Edit: if you don't know what the word dump means in crypto you are literally too stupid to talk to and I'll put you on ignore.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

I have not seen your definition for "dump"... show the proof or just give your definition for the word? What's so hard about a word you throw around casually?
legendary
HODL

legendary
HODL
this is why you will never make any real money.
I'm doing very fine, thank you. Stop assuming crap.

Stick to your jobs, music career & sports I'm sure they have got to be more rewarding than posting here
Warning people to stay away this shady altcoin scheme is very rewarding - and it really doesn't cost a lot of time. I think I will keep doing it.

For the correct information that has said many pages ago, the premined coins are sitting in staking wallets and the addresses have been made public!!!
Stop lying, Wildshark. Neither all the premine addresses, nor the team's masternodes have been fully disclosed.

Transparency is a "buzz word" for you? Oh boy. You really have no idea what you're doing.

@Franz_Huber Again your posts are not pertaining to ION discussion and two of your quotes are wrong not showing the right author. Keep up the good work as a BCT troll... it takes no talent to spew worthless shit!!

There's usually a few rotten apples in the bunch and you just disregard them... right?

Finally, you're admitting you have no talent. As you spew the most worthless shit on this thread.
legendary
HODL
So the devs will keep producing free IONs with their premined coins sitting in masternodes then use those free coins to produce more masternodes to get more free coins?  Roll Eyes
Yeah, but they're nice people. What could possibly go wrong.

And this is why you will never make any real money. Stick to your jobs, music career & sports I'm sure they have got to be more rewarding than posting here

For the correct information that has said many pages ago, the premined coins are sitting in staking wallets and the addresses have been made public!!!

Where are the million or so missing coins that they staked previously to moving said coins and posting the address? You keep skating around this one. Answer this question.

@CryptoBuds It should be easy to define the buzz word "dump" you are using....

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Stick to your jobs, music career & sports I'm sure they have got to be more rewarding than posting here
Warning people to stay away this shady altcoin scheme is very rewarding - and it really doesn't cost a lot of time. I think I will keep doing it.

Stop lying, Wildshark. Neither all the premine addresses, nor the team's masternodes have been fully disclosed.

Transparency is a "buzz word" for you? Oh boy. You really have no idea what you're doing.

@Franz_Huber Again your posts are not pertaining to ION discussion and two of your quotes are wrong not showing the right author. Keep up the good work as a BCT troll... it takes no talent to spew worthless shit!!

There's usually a few rotten apples in the bunch and you just disregard them... right?

Looks like sharky is breaking. I guess he is not getting enough investors to sell his useless coins to. Poor shill. It will turn out well. Just keeping trusting that non-transparent centralized coining business.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Yeah, my mistake, wrong name in two of those quotes. It's hard to keep you two shills apart, you're too similiar in your ridiculous attempts to hype this intransparent premined hyperstaking shitcoin scam.

Jump to: