Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 284. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You carry on trying to undermine my credibility, give it enough time and you probably will as we all have skeletons in the closet  Smiley. Until then though all your doing is exposing yourself for the troll that you are. Your a more intelligent troll than Franz which is kinda weird as I still think your one person but then again what's the point in have multiple alts when they all have the same personality
Calling critics "trolls" was the favourite strategy of Paycoin shills on Hashtalk, too. And yet everything the so-called "trolls" warned about with GAW, Hashlets and XPY turned out to be correct. Keep calling us trolls. Keep shilling. Everyone who is not invested in ION can see this intransparent premined pump and dump scheme for what it really is.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Now why would anyone here oblige...

Whatever ION or people that support ION say or do doesn't matter as we are all sacks of shit or retarded.... please hold your breath whilst you wait for a response  Smiley

Nice try but you already responded in numerous and humorous ways as to why the nice guys do the things they do. And guess what, you were wrong, just as many here were trying to tell you. So much for due diligence and vision and all that shit... you're just another lying shilling "whale" Smiley

Ionomy don't need money they have enough to implement the first stages of their plan.

The "plan" seems to be taking shape. Relieving bagholders of their money for no reason at all.

But the team is indeed "innovative", I'll give you that... they managed to keep a straight face while asking for a third round of funding with nothing to show for the first two. That must make you feel really happy for your investment.

Seasonal promotions 99% of the time are tactical initiatives unless your business is built around festivities i.e. you sell pumpkins. These promotions do 2 things offer an additional benefit to the consumer i.e. compelling offer and also to the company i.e. additional revenue

As ION don't sell pumpkins I see this promotion as a tactical initiative. A great opportunity for the customer to buy some ION and an opportunity for ION to make some money.

Ionomy is a business not a charity. A Business needs money not good will to survive.

As a whale I don't want to live in a pond, I want to live in an ocean.

I'm glad you've been reviewing my old posts you might learn something

I'm just another lying shilling "whale"........... that's rich coming from you

Happy Halloween and enjoy your special day..... it's the day you get to walk down the street and people don't run away so make the most of it  Grin

Since Ionomy is a business and not a charity, could you please post the link to the registration of Ionomy PTE? The Ionomy PTE that is listed as existing in the WP.

No point has when it's available it will be for all to see
Seasonal promotions 99% of the time are tactical initiatives unless your business is built around festivities i.e. you sell pumpkins. These promotions do 2 things offer an additional benefit to the consumer i.e. compelling offer and also to the company i.e. additional revenue

As ION don't sell pumpkins I see this promotion as a tactical initiative. A great opportunity for the customer to buy some ION and an opportunity for ION to make some money.

Ionomy is a business not a charity. A Business needs money not good will to survive.

Happy Halloween and enjoy your special day..... it's the day you get to walk down the street and people don't run away so make the most of it  Grin

Your shill piece is missing an important detail. The "promotion" has nothing to promote. "Buy these IONs so you could get more IONs that we're inflating from our free stash of premined IONs" doesn't offer any value to the "investors".

Of course I'm not expecting you to admit that you shilled yourself into a corner with bullshit like "Ionomy don't need money". Need or not, they are taking that money and giving out IONs far cheaper than during the ICO.

As I've always said, it didn't make sense to buy ION even if you strongly believed in it. Should have just waited to get it cheaper later. And you kept repeating how it's gonna be too late or some such nonsense. But that's fine, maybe one day you'll learn to never bet against greed and stupidity.

Your shill piece is missing an important detail. The "promotion" has nothing to promote. "Buy these IONs so you could get more IONs that we're inflating from our free stash of premined IONs" doesn't offer any value to the "investors".

I can see where the hate comes from now it's Staker not StakeHer.... don't get confused the ION community is full of such nice people they would never resort to using a stake  Smiley although many would eat a steak which is a bit different.

I do like the way you accuse me of shilling by taking my response out of context when all I'm doing is responding to your post which is clearly directed at me.

Of course I'm not expecting you to admit that you shilled yourself into a corner with bullshit like "Ionomy don't need money". Need or not, they are taking that money and giving out IONs far cheaper than during the ICO.

Shilled myself into a corner is a comment for next year not now. Not everyone is tactically driven driven which btw is not a bad thing. It's just that you need to also have a eye to the future which is something you probably have too. Your mission is to destroy ION which is a different objective to myself. With this in mind I cannot fault your actions your doing a great job although it's worth noting that every day the team is still around your job is getting harder and harder because these guys will continue to deliver.

As I've always said, it didn't make sense to buy ION even if you strongly believed in it. Should have just waited to get it cheaper later. And you kept repeating how it's gonna be too late or some such nonsense. But that's fine, maybe one day you'll learn to never bet against greed and stupidity.

You also said that about hashlets but you still bought a few although once again your right if my objective was a short term tactically driven one.

You carry on trying to undermine my credibility, give it enough time and you probably will as we all have skeletons in the closet  Smiley. Until then though all your doing is exposing yourself for the troll that you are. Your a more intelligent troll than Franz which is kinda weird as I still think your one person but then again what's the point in have multiple alts when they all have the same personality

Anyway Happy Halloween
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Whatever ION or people that support ION say or do doesn't matter as we are all sacks of shit or retarded.... please hold your breath whilst you wait for a response  Smiley

Nice try but you already responded in numerous and humorous ways as to why the nice guys do the things they do. And guess what, you were wrong, just as many here were trying to tell you. So much for due diligence and vision and all that shit... you're just another lying shilling "whale" Smiley

Ionomy don't need money they have enough to implement the first stages of their plan.

The "plan" seems to be taking shape. Relieving bagholders of their money for no reason at all.

But the team is indeed "innovative", I'll give you that... they managed to keep a straight face while asking for a third round of funding with nothing to show for the first two. That must make you feel really happy for your investment.

Since Ionomy is a business and not a charity, could you please post the link to the registration of Ionomy PTE? The Ionomy PTE that is listed as existing in the WP.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

legendary
Ionomy is a premined pump and dump scheme with a lack of transparency regarding premine addresses and team masternodes. Stay away from it.

legendary

legendary
HODL
Please stay on the topic of ION. Your post has been reported as off topic.
legendary
HODL
please hold your breath whilst you wait for a response  Smiley
Don't hold your breath while waiting for people to invest in your premined XPY 2.0 scamcoin.
24 hour trading volume of ION on coinmarketcap is at a whopping US$ 0.00 today again.

The coin is so innovative that it doesn't properly register trades on the exchanges. So that USD $0.00 is actually one of the coins features at work. It's the bigger picture!
legendary
please hold your breath whilst you wait for a response  Smiley
Don't hold your breath while waiting for people to invest in your premined XPY 2.0 scamcoin.
24 hour trading volume of ION on coinmarketcap is at a whopping US$ 0.00 today again.

Holy fuck.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IONified/status/792130812388999168/photo/1.   

They want bitcoins for halloween "skins". 

So their shills are like we aren't garza.... we aren't xpy.. but ho...ly hell skins for stakers... maybe they can do a remember hashlet staker for ion btc only.

Can someone ask in ionomy chat talk why ion for ion didn't make sense? I.e. ask huey why exactly btc is required when they have a ico fund available to them? Actually ask him to explain and not provide his disciple maker bullshit talk. Maybe wildshark could ask him since any sane investor of which wildshark is a definite sane investor since he asks for quarterly/yearly financial reports of which ionomy/gravl has provided none since 2013 for all companies they use... *cough* shit shell company for bullshit. But hey god gave pastor matlack a vision which he inscribed in stone named the ionomy whitepaper.

So these sacks of shit have time to make special staker skins etc but won't update their company details because they are too busy doing the api? Don't they mean too busy doing finger painting in mspaint to make skins for stakers plus the api?

This has to be the biggest clusterfuck crypto since xpy and of course if it fails it has to be the trolls fault cause the vision is far to innovative to fail on its own. I totally think eagames will join the ionomy and pay 33% of all their proceeds to pastor matlack because its light years ahead.

The ion shills are retarded... looking at you wildshark ... you're pathetic and a parasite of a being who prays on others with your earn money im doing you a favor selling my stakes o did you mention your 5.22% atom owning since you love to let everyone know your whale status?

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Holy fuck.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IONified/status/792130812388999168/photo/1.   

They want bitcoins for halloween "skins". 

So their shills are like we aren't garza.... we aren't xpy.. but ho...ly hell skins for stakers... maybe they can do a remember hashlet staker for ion btc only.

Can someone ask in ionomy chat talk why ion for ion didn't make sense? I.e. ask huey why exactly btc is required when they have a ico fund available to them? Actually ask him to explain and not provide his disciple maker bullshit talk. Maybe wildshark could ask him since any sane investor of which wildshark is a definite sane investor since he asks for quarterly/yearly financial reports of which ionomy/gravl has provided none since 2013 for all companies they use... *cough* shit shell company for bullshit. But hey god gave pastor matlack a vision which he inscribed in stone named the ionomy whitepaper.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
legendary
A little false advertising perhaps?: https://twitter.com/derekbroyhill/status/792136904926003200

I didn't know you could use ION in app. Thought it was electrons? This tweet is making it seem a lot simpler than it actually is going to be.

Of course you can't. Paycoiner tweets bullshit, what a surprise Smiley

Oh, and a "financial product" too. Must be SEC-approved.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
A little false advertising perhaps?: https://twitter.com/derekbroyhill/status/792136904926003200

I didn't know you could use ION in app. Thought it was electrons? This tweet is making it seem a lot simpler than it actually is going to be.

It doesn’t...

So you can't use ION in game, correct?

No sir, cant use Crypto in game. Apps TOS.
legendary
HODL

It doesn’t...

So you can't use ION in game, correct?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

It doesn’t...
legendary
HODL

legendary
HODL
So is the assumption here that they've run out of money from the original ICO funding? It seems staggering to me that they'd try and raise further funds in this manner -- surely any sane potential new investor would be instantly turned off by the rather Garza-esque way they're presenting this.

I just don't understand how they expect to be successful with people outside those already heavily invested by running this project in this way. Utterly bizarre.

I believe it's called innovation. And you gotta get in early and ask questions later. Er, forget about the questions.
Jump to: