Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 299. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
ION is a blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency that rewards network participation via static proof of stake. ION rewards "connectivity age" instead of “coin age,” thus eliminating abuse from exchanges and users that do not actively contribute to the network. By having a static reward system, the rewards for participation are proportional to the work every active node contributes. This discourages centralization and promotes network health. In addition to static rewards, ION implements a masternode network to incentivize large holders, and perform advanced functions such as near instant and private transactions.

The long term vision for ION is a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem centered on gaming and digital goods.

How many masternodes does the team own? And encouraging everyone to buy stakers is giving all the control to TeamION...centralized.

@CryptoBuds I think you are very confused because there is no TeamION!

ION is a POS coin that has developers supporting and maintaining the new coin...

Masternodes are setup by the user when the user has 20K IONs to stake and shares in the blockchain rewards...

Semantics. How many masternodes does the team own? How much of the premine is in masternodes? How many free coins is the team minting? And don't tell me there is no team. That's a blatant fucking lie and I'm not confused. You're the one looking through rose colored glasses. But you're in too deep to actually want to ask critical questions. You're nothing by a shill that comes up with every excuse to not answer questions.

Masternodes are decentralized and maintain by users with an ION wallet. Here is a screen shot showing that there is currently 151 ION Masternodes in the system.

I didn't ask how many masternodes there were total, quit dancing around the question. How many masternodes does the "team" control? Or whomever controls the premine, since you enjoy the word games.

The only team that advertises their masternodes is the Community Masternode Project which is displayed below in the current payout:

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 10 October.
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) - 253.0 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 471.50151 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) - 483.00052 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) - 460.00107 IONs
MN5 Payout (iUC8pCRCnKi4eA7mV38W2TLSopfWWoFdJ4) - 264.500015 IONs
Total Payout - 1932.003115 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 55.200089 IONs @ 14 cents = $7.73 dollars

Minus 1% Pool Fee - 1912.68308385 IONs by 2000 shares = 0.956341541925 IONs per Share

The payout for the MNs reflect a 7 day sum.

For more information on the payout, visit http://www.iontalk.net/t/masternode-status-for-10-october/243

So the core team refuses to disclose their masternodes? The masternodes that are filled with a bunch of unaccountable FREE coins. This project wreaks, especially with WildShill as the vocal face of ION.

Are you going to use your Garza lawyer to force Team Ionomy to disclose their masternodes? or tell you the name of their team? you can file the complaint against the core team...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

The only team that advertises their masternodes is the Community Masternode Project which is displayed below in the current payout:

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 10 October

Minus 1% Pool Fee - 1912.68308385 IONs by 2000 shares = 0.956341541925 IONs per Share

For more information on the payout, visit http://www.iontalk.net/t/masternode-status-for-10-october/243

Shark, you're lying again. Exchange rate on Yobit is ~11-ish cents. Even ionomy.com says "1 ION = $0.13" (although the last trade was ~$0.12, go figure).

@suchmoon I double checked my figures and they are very accurate and truefull...

Wildshark, you are a liar.

Edit: @suchmoon & Franz_Huber  You are very good at jumping and calling people a liar when you didn't take the time to read that this data is for the 10th of October!!!! it must be nice to hide your identity so people can't sue you!!!

LOL  I bet you use the same lawyer as Garza.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Edit: @suchmoon & Franz_Huber  You are very good at jumping and calling people a liar when you didn't take the time to read that this data is for the 10th of October!!!! it must be nice to hide your identity so people can't sue you!!!

Bullshit. ION was 0.00021782 BTC on the 10th but the BTC was way lower... still just ~$0.13. Not the first time you're bending the exchange rates.

But if you want to sue me for calling you out on your never-ending stream of lies you can tell your lawyers to send me PM. Garza tried to do it so I don't see why you couldn't.

All I can come up with is that you are hoping you can unload some of your bags to me while I gather the 20k to start a masternode.

You don't say...

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Yobit doesn't show dates but that red streak is roughly 4-5 days.
legendary
HODL
Shark, why are you encouraging people to start new masternodes?

Don't more masternodes make yours less valuable? Isn't that confirmed by the drop in the daily average masternode reward?

how does me starting a masternode hep you? All I can come up with is that you are hoping you can unload some of your bags to me while I gather the 20k to start a masternode.

Bingo!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Shark, why are you encouraging people to start new masternodes?

Don't more masternodes make yours less valuable? Isn't that confirmed by the drop in the daily average masternode reward?

how does me starting a masternode hep you? All I can come up with is that you are hoping you can unload some of your bags to me while I gather the 20k to start a masternode.
ION is a blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency that rewards network participation via static proof of stake. ION rewards "connectivity age" instead of “coin age,” thus eliminating abuse from exchanges and users that do not actively contribute to the network. By having a static reward system, the rewards for participation are proportional to the work every active node contributes. This discourages centralization and promotes network health. In addition to static rewards, ION implements a masternode network to incentivize large holders, and perform advanced functions such as near instant and private transactions.

The long term vision for ION is a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem centered on gaming and digital goods.

How many masternodes does the team own? And encouraging everyone to buy stakers is giving all the control to TeamION...centralized.

ION is a POS coin that has developers supporting and maintaining the new coin...

Masternodes are setup by the user when the user has 20K IONs to stake and shares in the blockchain rewards...

Semantics. How many masternodes does the team own? How much of the premine is in masternodes? How many free coins is the team minting? And don't tell me there is no team. That's a blatant fucking lie and I'm not confused. You're the one looking through rose colored glasses. But you're in too deep to actually want to ask critical questions. You're nothing by a shill that comes up with every excuse to not answer questions.

Masternodes are decentralized and maintain by users with an ION wallet. Here is a screen shot showing that there is currently 151 ION Masternodes in the system.

I didn't ask how many masternodes there were total, quit dancing around the question. How many masternodes does the "team" control? Or whomever controls the premine, since you enjoy the word games.

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 10 October.

So the core team refuses to disclose their masternodes?

If you are referring to Team Ionomy, suchmoon has asked this question in Ionomy Slack and got a reply that Huey believes that information is company private.
legendary
HODL

So the core team refuses to disclose their masternodes? The masternodes that are filled with a bunch of unaccountable FREE coins. This project wreaks, especially with WildShill as the vocal face of ION.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 10 October

Shark, you're lying again. Exchange rate on Yobit is ~11-ish cents. Even ionomy.com says "1 ION = $0.13" (although the last trade was ~$0.12, go figure).

@suchmoon I double checked my figures and they are very accurate and truefull...

legendary

legendary
Noticed something odd on the ionomy exchange today:

After a while:

Note how the same transactions have different timestamps (easier to see if you start at the bottom of the list). I think they are still struggling to make that exchange "breathe" properly.
legendary
HODL

legendary

Sharkie, quit the word games, you know very well what "TeamION" means in this context, and you even had huey's answer about the size of the team etc posted in your FAQ.... speaking of which, where is your FAQ?

legendary
HODL

If there is no TeamION as you insist, who controls the premine then?

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Just my luck missed out on some cheap ION...... did you buy any ?

Don't worry, it will be cheaper tomorrow. I didn't buy, why would I do that.

Saving up for a MasterNode....market research ?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
Ionomy/ION hasn't even started yet and you already pass a judgement of failure

awesome. what a great statement

10 900 000 ions at launch
~14 000 000 ions right now

we know the team stakes their majority premine, "to battle inflation"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes. combine that with delaying their product(s).... what should we call this? plain stealing or super duper incompetence

small investors => paycoined!

legendary
HODL

Jump to: