Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 295. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Even when their first game gravity ships they will still say the same thing blah blah blah.
The first game gravity is 4 months late already, and there should be 4 more games out by now.

Sometimes it takes a little time to get out the gate... Having a good foundation is a real asset for Ionomy...

Join the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.com

I completely agree. It's the absolute gross under estimation of the time needed to build the game. That tells me something about the team. If I was pondering investing, this would cause me to hold back. It's not confidence boosting at all. It would be better to say "Gravity in 6 months" and deliver in 5, instead of "Gravity in 1 month" and deliver 5 months late.

This tells me one of two things. The team has no clue how to properly plan a project. Or they were worried they wouldn't get the funding if the first game was 6 months away. Either way, not good.

I hope the game is great. But their lack of communication and complete lack of properly working out a project timeline killed a lot of confidence any outside investor had. I'm sure you're fine with Ionomy being 500 strong though.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Even when their first game gravity ships they will still say the same thing blah blah blah.
The first game gravity is 4 months late already, and there should be 4 more games out by now.

Sometimes it takes a little time to get out the gate... Having a good foundation is a real asset for Ionomy...

Join the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.com
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

For me the writing on the wall was when Garza got back from his no show at the BTC conference and then went on and fired his team of devs.

YES I got robbed by Garza but nothing that I couldn't recover from. so YES that makes me a moron of epic proportions

On behalf of all the people Garza screwed over FUCK YOU.

What if Team Ionomy saying there will be "one game per month" is the same thing as Garza saying "Amazon and Walmart will accept XPY" and "There will be a 20 dollar floor"? Because you know, all these things did not happen. Gravity was supposed to be finished in June, so by now there should be five Ionomy games. What if the promise of "one game per month" was just bullshit to make people give Huey bitcoins and dollars for IONs? You ever thought of that? I know, I know, you are alpha testing Gravity as we speak. Is it any good? What about the other monthly games?

I know, I know, you are alpha testing Gravity as we speak. Is it any good? What about the other monthly games?

Good? No, Its awsome. Before you say oh he is just a fanboy so write it off as shilling. Let me say that my mind was made up that if this game was not something that would put ionomy on the map I had every intension of slowly liquidating all my atoms and ion and exiting. Yea the game is late but rest assured its coming and its not a half ass game that was thrown together. I agree there is good questions on here. Any answer posted here would just be discredited and tossed anyway. This thread was started because a few members at slack wanted it, not because they wanted money from anybody here. If they did dont you think they would atleast answer some questions and keep people on the hook? Call it a scam call it whatever you want but a scam would never put a game like this together for the small amount of btc they did raise thats for sure. Of course this is mostly a matter of my opinion as we are all entitled to one.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Sadly, I'm anticipating a several paragraph response that dances around every point.

You must have some other shill in mind. Korvas doesn't do paragraphs, korvas does these:

Because Garza was a bad bad man.
legendary
HODL
Crickets...

It seem those two questions stumped our ultra ION shills.

Not really, I just can't be arsed to either do some digging around or to respond to people whose motives are driven by ill intent.

Plus

What little time I have has been spent playing/alpha testing Gravity, you know that piece of vapourware Smiley

Here are some questions for you to ponder

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

What do Charities/Business's need to survive

a)     Money
b)     Money

What keeps your PC switched on

a)     Money
b)     Money

Come on be honest now.... why have you been here for so long trying to expose the scam that it isn't. Paycoin went from zero to scam in 3 months. Ionomy is now 7 months old soon to release their first game......... why hate ?

You not realizing/being able to admit that GAW was a scam from the beginning really makes you an unreliable source on the trustworthiness of anyone/anything.

You do realise that you've pretty much covered everyone that regularly posts on this thread, Suchmoon being one example.

I guess your lack of reading comprehension explains how you got robbed and how you will get robbed again. Suchmoon, and many others saw paycoin as a scam from the second it was announced. Many people who fell for various parts of Garza's scam now readily admit that it was a scam from day 1. If you think paycoin became a scam 3 months into that part of the venture you are a moron of epic proportions.

For me the writing on the wall was when Garza got back from his no show at the BTC conference and then went on and fired his team of devs.

YES I got robbed by Garza but nothing that I couldn't recover from. so YES that makes me a moron of epic proportions

What about the unfortunate one's that lost everything, what about the people that ploughed everything in thinking it would pay for stuff like their medical bills. What about people that bought 9/11 hashlets thinking they were doing a good thing are they morons too.

I would rather by a moron of epic proportions than a narcissistic asshole of epic proportions like you  Smiley

I feel for the people that lost money, especially the people that learned from their mistakes.

people like you who didn't learn anything and are trying to sucker others into another shady operation deserve the mocking that I will give them.

the problem isn't that Garza stole your money. it's that you refuse to admit you had any role in it and to see the similarities to ion.

you think you lost money because Garza was a bad man, when in reality you lost money because you never checked to see if hashlets were real and you participated in a system where Garza was able to give himself a ton of free coins to fucking you with.

now you are invested in a company that has no proof that it's real, has tons of free coins to fucking you over with, and is being pumped up by the same idiots/assholes that pumped up GAW.

A narcissist like you won't get it but I feel for the people that got screwed over by Garza, he's a liar and a cheat that deserves to go to jail for a very long time irrelevant of how much people were suckered in by his bullshit.

Use your brain if I started to exit out of GAW/Paycoin soon after the conference how much do think he took ?..... I'll help you...... not a lot.

I'm not trying to sucker anybody into anything.... don't like it ...... don't invest.... people need to choose their own path

ION has coin plus ICO money and they're  still here. XPY.io didn't fuck me over and nor has ION so it's been well over a year now and still yet to be fucked.

Your wrong the idiots/assholes are those that still try to compare GAW to ION. Even when their first game gravity ships they will still say the same thing blah blah blah.

It's fun to see as time moves on and all these so called red flags disappear these idots/asshole squirm around trying to find shit to latch onto.

Make sure you say hello to suchmoon when you next look in the mirror  Cheesy

The red flags disappeared huh? Cool, then these questions should be super easy for you to answer:

-How many masternodes does the team own?
-Where are the ~1 million or so coins that the team minted from the premine?
-Can you provide a link to the Ionomy business registration in Singapore?
-Where do the coins come from to pay out the inflated staking rates?
-Why doesn't the team accept ION for electron storage expansion?
-What metrics did the team use to come to the conclusion that Gravity would be released in June and one game per month? I asked this on Slack in the beginning and they couldn't tell me. Now that the red flags are lifted, this info should be easy to provide.

Please provide other red flags that have disappeared. If I had the memory of a gold fish, I would agree with you saying that the red flags are gone. But I'm not a gold fish.

Please provide the answers, should be easy since all these red flags are gone, according to you. Sadly, I'm anticipating a several paragraph response that dances around every point.
legendary
It's fun to see as time moves on and all these so called red flags disappear these idots/asshole squirm around trying to find shit to latch onto.

Name the red flags that disappeared. As far as I can see there are more now than there were in April, mainly because the game was delayed for months and the staking proceeds appear to have been pocketed by the team.

I'm not a horror movie stalker so not sure why I should be in Phildo's mirror. You seem to be on the good stuff and not sharing again.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Crickets...

Not really, I just can't be arsed to either do some digging around or to respond to people whose motives are driven by ill intent.

Plus

What little time I have has been spent playing/alpha testing Gravity, you know that piece of vapourware Smiley

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

Come on be honest now.... why have you been here for so long trying to expose the scam that it isn't. Paycoin went from zero to scam in 3 months. Ionomy is now 7 months old soon to release their first game......... why hate ?

You not realizing/being able to admit that GAW was a scam from the beginning really makes you an unreliable source on the trustworthiness of anyone/anything.

You do realise that you've pretty much covered everyone that regularly posts on this thread, Suchmoon being one example.

I guess your lack of reading comprehension explains how you got robbed and how you will get robbed again. Suchmoon, and many others saw paycoin as a scam from the second it was announced. Many people who fell for various parts of Garza's scam now readily admit that it was a scam from day 1. If you think paycoin became a scam 3 months into that part of the venture you are a moron of epic proportions.

What about the unfortunate one's that lost everything, what about the people that ploughed everything in thinking it would pay for stuff like their medical bills. What about people that bought 9/11 hashlets thinking they were doing a good thing are they morons too.

I would rather by a moron of epic proportions than a narcissistic asshole of epic proportions like you  Smiley

I feel for the people that lost money, especially the people that learned from their mistakes.

people like you who didn't learn anything and are trying to sucker others into another shady operation deserve the mocking that I will give them.

the problem isn't that Garza stole your money. it's that you refuse to admit you had any role in it and to see the similarities to ion.

you think you lost money because Garza was a bad man, when in reality you lost money because you never checked to see if hashlets were real and you participated in a system where Garza was able to give himself a ton of free coins to fucking you with.

now you are invested in a company that has no proof that it's real, has tons of free coins to fucking you over with, and is being pumped up by the same idiots/assholes that pumped up GAW.

A narcissist like you won't get it but I feel for the people that got screwed over by Garza, he's a liar and a cheat that deserves to go to jail for a very long time irrelevant of how much people were suckered in by his bullshit.

Use your brain if I started to exit out of GAW/Paycoin soon after the conference how much do think he took ?..... I'll help you...... not a lot.

I'm not trying to sucker anybody into anything.... don't like it ...... don't invest.... people need to choose their own path

ION has coin plus ICO money and they're  still here. XPY.io didn't fuck me over and nor has ION so it's been well over a year now and still yet to be fucked.

Your wrong the idiots/assholes are those that still try to compare GAW to ION. Even when their first game gravity ships they will still say the same thing blah blah blah.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

legendary

What if Team Ionomy saying there will be "one game per month" is the same thing as Garza saying "Amazon and Walmart will accept XPY" and "There will be a 20 dollar floor"? Because you know, all these things did not happen. Gravity was supposed to be finished in June, so by now there should be five Ionomy games. What if the promise of "one game per month" was just bullshit to make people give Huey bitcoins and dollars for IONs? You ever thought of that? I know, I know, you are alpha testing Gravity as we speak. Is it any good? What about the other monthly games?
Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

legendary
hey guys
does anyone have any ION they dont want anymore. looking for about 12000

drop me a message

thanks

Should take the community masternode about 6 weeks to create enough coins to dump to you so you can be the new bagholder.
legendary
BTW. I've yet to see anyone go to slack and ask these questions so why don't you go make an appearance and ask
No, we won't go to Slack or any other chat website to ask our questions. This thread was set up by the Ionomy team. The fact that the team still refuses to answer questions about premine addresses, number and addresses of masternodes etc. is a red flag. Stay away from ION. Oh and by the way, do you have proof for Ionomy existing as a company in Singapore already?
legendary
hey guys

drop me a message

thanks

Place a buy order at 18-19k sat, I'm sure some compassionate whale will dump into it.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
yep im trying there as well. just thought i would put it up on here just in case
legendary
HODL
hey guys

drop me a message

thanks

Best place to ask would probably on their slack channel. I believe it is Ionomy.slack.com.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
hey guys

drop me a message

thanks
legendary
HODL
Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

Why won't the team accept their own coin for electron storage upgrade?

Money, the team raised a bunch of it at the ICO. They need more with free ION coins as well? Your response has some holes in it.

Holes what holes ? for someone who asks so many questions just answer one........... why the hate ?

I see due diligence is not welcomed for this investment, my appologies. I need to learn to just trust what people tell me instead of thinking on my own.

One question for you: Since you have stated this is not a scam, why all the push back when questions are asked? If it's not a scam, the answers should be easy to give.

Okay not hate but due diligence. You don't need to say sorry you need to stop bullshiting.

If I had the memory retention of a goldfish I would believe you. Lucky for any goldfish reading this you have a long post history that says different..... Grin.

Using your metric for due diligence have you ever invested in a company if so which one ? GAW ?

If you trawl back through your post history you'll find I did answer one of your questions which proved to be a total waste of my time so it's once bitten twice can't be arsed

LOL! I would think you'd want to answer questions for the potential investors that view this thread. Instead, they'll see you use every tactic in the book to skate around the questions. If you're cool with it, so am I. One question, why are you here participating in the thread then?

2 questions were asked. I don't know the answer so I remained silent.

You then posted

Crickets...

which prompted me to respond.

I wasn't stumped, I didn't know the answers and couldn't be arsed to try and find out  Grin hence the SILENCE

We wouldn't be having this discussion if it wasn't for your little jibe

BTW. I've yet to see anyone go to slack and ask these questions so why don't you go make an appearance and ask

Now you're just talking in circles.

Why don't I go to Slack and ask these questions? Because there is no searchable archive like a forum has. Would you prefer if I asked the questions on IONtalk instead? I will do that but refuse to use Slack as the information just disappears.
legendary
Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

Why won't the team accept their own coin for electron storage upgrade?

Money, the team raised a bunch of it at the ICO. They need more with free ION coins as well? Your response has some holes in it.

Holes what holes ? for someone who asks so many questions just answer one........... why the hate ?

I see due diligence is not welcomed for this investment, my appologies. I need to learn to just trust what people tell me instead of thinking on my own.

One question for you: Since you have stated this is not a scam, why all the push back when questions are asked? If it's not a scam, the answers should be easy to give.

Okay not hate but due diligence. You don't need to say sorry you need to stop bullshiting.

If I had the memory retention of a goldfish I would believe you. Lucky for any goldfish reading this you have a long post history that says different..... Grin.

Using your metric for due diligence have you ever invested in a company if so which one ? GAW ?

If you trawl back through your post history you'll find I did answer one of your questions which proved to be a total waste of my time so it's once bitten twice can't be arsed

LOL! I would think you'd want to answer questions for the potential investors that view this thread. Instead, they'll see you use every tactic in the book to skate around the questions. If you're cool with it, so am I. One question, why are you here participating in the thread then?

2 questions were asked. I don't know the answer so I remained silent.

You then posted

Crickets...

which prompted me to respond.

I wasn't stumped, I didn't know the answers and couldn't be arsed to try and find out  Grin hence the SILENCE

We wouldn't be having this discussion if it wasn't for your little jibe

Jump to: