Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 296. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Crickets...

It seem those two questions stumped our ultra ION shills.

Not really, I just can't be arsed to either do some digging around or to respond to people whose motives are driven by ill intent.

Plus

What little time I have has been spent playing/alpha testing Gravity, you know that piece of vapourware Smiley

Here are some questions for you to ponder

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

What do Charities/Business's need to survive

a)     Money
b)     Money

What keeps your PC switched on

a)     Money
b)     Money

Come on be honest now.... why have you been here for so long trying to expose the scam that it isn't. Paycoin went from zero to scam in 3 months. Ionomy is now 7 months old soon to release their first game......... why hate ?

Why won't the team accept their own coin for electron storage upgrade?

Money, the team raised a bunch of it at the ICO. They need more with free ION coins as well? Your response has some holes in it.

Holes what holes ? for someone who asks so many questions just answer one........... why the hate ?

I see due diligence is not welcomed for this investment, my appologies. I need to learn to just trust what people tell me instead of thinking on my own.

One question for you: Since you have stated this is not a scam, why all the push back when questions are asked? If it's not a scam, the answers should be easy to give.

Okay not hate but due diligence. You don't need to say sorry you need to stop bullshiting.

If I had the memory retention of a goldfish I would believe you. Lucky for any goldfish reading this you have a long post history that says different..... Grin.

Using your metric for due diligence have you ever invested in a company if so which one ? GAW ?

If you trawl back through your post history you'll find I did answer one of your questions which proved to be a total waste of my time so it's once bitten twice can't be arsed

LOL! I would think you'd want to answer questions for the potential investors that view this thread. Instead, they'll see you use every tactic in the book to skate around the questions. If you're cool with it, so am I. One question, why are you here participating in the thread then?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Crickets...

Not really, I just can't be arsed to either do some digging around or to respond to people whose motives are driven by ill intent.

Plus

What little time I have has been spent playing/alpha testing Gravity, you know that piece of vapourware Smiley

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

Come on be honest now.... why have you been here for so long trying to expose the scam that it isn't. Paycoin went from zero to scam in 3 months. Ionomy is now 7 months old soon to release their first game......... why hate ?

Money, the team raised a bunch of it at the ICO. They need more with free ION coins as well? Your response has some holes in it.

Holes what holes ? for someone who asks so many questions just answer one........... why the hate ?

I see due diligence is not welcomed for this investment, my appologies. I need to learn to just trust what people tell me instead of thinking on my own.

One question for you: Since you have stated this is not a scam, why all the push back when questions are asked? If it's not a scam, the answers should be easy to give.

Okay not hate but due diligence. You don't need to say sorry you need to stop bullshiting.

If I had the memory retention of a goldfish I would believe you. Lucky for any goldfish reading this you have a long post history that says different..... Grin.

Using your metric for due diligence have you ever invested in a company if so which one ? GAW ?

If you trawl back through your post history you'll find I did answer one of your questions which proved to be a total waste of my time so it's once bitten twice can't be arsed

legendary
HODL
Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

You not realizing/being able to admit that GAW was a scam from the beginning really makes you an unreliable source on the trustworthiness of anyone/anything.

You do realise that you've pretty much covered everyone that regularly posts on this thread, Suchmoon being one example.

Speak for yourself, I wasn't taken on Garzas ride. He wouldn't provide mining addresses so I wouldn't give him BTC. Simple as that. What's your excuse?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

So your answer is that the team is staking dev bounty and gamer reward funds to make money for themselves? Is that what you're saying?

FYI Paycoin was a 3rd or a 4th iteration of Garza's ponzi... scam from day 1 but some people were claiming otherwise and roping others in up to 15 months later. But nice try to bring it up despite having claimed that it's totally unrelated to ION.

A question you don't like is not hate. It's just a question you don't like.
Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

You not realizing/being able to admit that GAW was a scam from the beginning really makes you an unreliable source on the trustworthiness of anyone/anything.

You do realise that you've pretty much covered everyone that regularly posts on this thread, Suchmoon being one example.
legendary
HODL
Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

legendary
HODL
Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Also still no answer on why they don't know or care about the free coins the team gets via running the staker program, unless they have another explanation as to where those coins are coming from.

because

-edit-

Sorry better make it official

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Also still no answer on why they don't know or care about the free coins the team gets via running the staker program, unless they have another explanation as to where those coins are coming from.
legendary
As I suspected the block explorer is wrong about staked amounts. You can see an example here:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/address.dws?22975.htm

The number of stakes is correct (9) but the amount staked is misleading (207 ION). This address only got 103.5 ION, the other half went to masternodes.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

So the staked amounts for the bounty/incentive funds would be:

400k+ for the dev bounty fund
500-600k for the gamer incentive fund (it had more ION in it, 3.4m vs 2.5m, so it would have staked more)

One more thing to note. There are 14.1m total IONs, i.e. 3.2m staked in the ~150 days since the launch. However 23 * 60 * 24 * 150 = 4.968m. The network is "breathing" about 35% slower than it should.
legendary
HODL
Crickets...

Your number 1 question is incorrect and show proof to support it...

Your number 2 question has been on the future request list for many months...

Suchmoon beat me to it. Care to answer the question now?

The fact that you seem to care less about the first question is quite frightening. Either you're really stupid or a big time insider. Either way it's not good.
legendary
Crickets...

Sharkie, read this post for details on #1:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16554577

Edit: previous dev bounty addresses:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15894346

You can see that each staked ~35k on average, although I suspect that the block explorer is probably not accounting for masternode's half of the rewards, so to be conservative let's use 17.5k * 25 = 437.5k ION. That's just for the dev bounty (2.5m). Where are those coins?

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Crickets...

legendary
HODL
Crickets...

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Just to clarify the questions that are of most concern now, since the two shills seem to not be responding (probably hoping it gets buried and forgotten about) are as follows:

1. Where are the 1 million or so coins that the team minted with the premine that are missing from the addresses WildShark posted a few posts back?

2. Why won't the ION team accept ION for expanded electron storage?

Remember, Garza never accepted XPY for anything he sold or "service" he provided. Know why? It was a worthless, hyperinflated, premine coin controlled by a single entity. Just like ION. I actually think Garza may have been more transparent than the ION team, that could be debatable.

Garza was more transparent in that he actually talked more. However everything he said was bullshit Smiley.

If i was an ion investor now i'd be hitting their slack channel and asking strongly why all their projects for the ionomy don't seem to involve "ion" in any way. They should actually rename to atomonomy or electrononomy. I'd be pretty disappointed in a team that told me ion was going to be the go only to invest in it to realise that the ionomy doesn't actually really use cryptocurrency at all other than giving your btc to them so they can sell it.

Huey doesn't want ion anyway.. there is no market depth to sell so btc is more valuable to them. And besides they have enough premine in ion to stake more anyway so why would they accept ion? Man Huey is so much more awesome than garza his marketing and stategic cryptography brillant plan is so astounding. Only a matter of time before google takes it as the preferred currency and valve are lining up for a username/password to be able to use their access database to trade electrons on their steam platform.
legendary
HODL
Just to clarify the questions that are of most concern now, since the two shills seem to not be responding (probably hoping it gets buried and forgotten about) are as follows:

1. Where are the 1 million or so coins that the team minted with the premine that are missing from the addresses WildShark posted a few posts back?

2. Why won't the ION team accept ION for expanded electron storage?

Remember, Garza never accepted XPY for anything he sold or "service" he provided. Know why? It was a worthless, hyperinflated, premine coin controlled by a single entity. Just like ION. I actually think Garza may have been more transparent than the ION team, that could be debatable.
legendary
HODL

Don't forget that electrons aren't actually a blockchain asset they are just a database entry.
Their using electrons and atmos cuz this is PoS 3.0!!! u obviuosly didnt do ur diligence cuz it even says PoS 3.0 in the title of this thread!!!

when will they let me stake bitcoin? josh garza had plans to stake bitcoin. maybe ion team should pay him a bounty?

Not to take ridiculousness away from Garza, but I think it was Caramello that asked about staking bitcoins. Regardless, they come from the same camp.

Garza made a statement about letting people possibly stake bitcoin in the future.

Its quiet in here... im guessing the recent questions with no ion acceptance for electron capacity upgrades etc has the ion supporters stumped due to them making sense?

Nah, they're just busy testing the game and buying cheap ION...

I disagree with MrCoins (shocking, I know). I think it's already been quite funny for the last few months.

MrCoins just won't quit with his subliminal shilling. The Ionites read statements like that and they buy buy buy. Same exact thing happened with XPY and he denies shilling then. "I was just enthusiastic about my investment" = shilling.

I'd like to know how ion is going to go to $1 if the ionomy platform doesn't actually use it but instead electrons etc... there is nothing to raise its value because it has no actual use case or method to be exchanged....

unless world of hash is going to become world of masternodes

Very true. Electrons are what is used in game, apparently. Atoms make Electrons. All this is off chain. To get more electron storage, you have to pay in BTC. The actual coin itself, ION, only purpose was as a fundraiser. Other than that it is utterly useless, 6 months after release. Which other coin of the same heritage followed this same game plan? Hmmmmmm....
Jump to: