Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 332. (Read 473125 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Earlier you said that, "That's fine in Crypto you have to start with the position that everything you hear or told is a lie, Delivery is the key use that as a measure and if it all turns to shit you made a good call but if it doesn't ..... it's your call" and I agree. but you seem to be ignoring previous lessons and what I think the whole point of crypto is. believe everything is a lie until it can be proven, and a great way to prove things is using a decentralized, distributed database. You are putting your faith in the people that didn't' use those databases to see that Hashlets weren't really, and now have adopted that pan by not using those databases to show that they aren't lying. You are right that it's your call, but I'm still going to call out the issues as I see them to hopefully prevent others from falling into what I see as a terrible situation.

Sorry I wasn't clear......... For me it's all about seizing the opportunity, if it happens great if not then at least I was there.

If you take GAW as an example I knew it was time to exit just before Christmas, I wasn't one of the first to jump but I wasn't far behind so by the time the systems were falling apart and the lie's were kicking into overdrive I was gone. Well not really gone as I'd come to the conclusion that Garaz was an unprincipled narcissist. Also mixed with his acolytes were good people that he leached and twisted ideas from. So I stuck around hence the reason I switched to XPY.io. I wanted to figure out where he got his ideas from as the sparks did not start in his brain. This is no easy task I wish I could just rely on data points but I can't. Without boring the pants off everyone this process of evaluation for me never stops as a business develops more data points start to come in. Say for instance Suchmoon posts proof  to say ION are based in the Cayman Islands that wouldn't be a red flag that would be an ejector seat.

but you seem to be ignoring previous lessons and what I think the whole point of crypto is. believe everything is a lie until it can be proven, and a great way to prove things is using a decentralized, distributed database

I agree 100%, the problem is by the time that is all in place or I have the information I would consider me a failure and mark it down as a missed opportunity

You are putting your faith in the people that didn't' use those databases to see that Hashlets weren't really, and now have adopted that pan by not using those databases to show that they aren't lying

Today systems are used by people, it's people that steal the money. I'm guessing that most hacks are really inside jobs. Concerning haslets didn't look at the time GAW was a successful mining operation better to deal with than KNC. For me I class GAW as a win. I left at break even, if the lawsuit happens at a profit PLUS learnt a hell of a lot and have followed a path that has brought me here 

You are right that it's your call, but I'm still going to call out the issues as I see them to hopefully prevent others from falling into what I see as a terrible situation.

And so you should I'm just giving you my opinion... No right or wrong just truth & lies / fact or fiction

People steal the money, but it is possible to see where the money is and question what is going on via blockchains. It took you till Christmas to figure out what other's saw when instead of shipping vaultbreakers everyone was going to get hashlets that would be monitored by Adam Matlack's business partner Joe mordica. There was no evidence of those hashlets on the blockchain, so people knew, and more people should have realized that something was up. GAW "failed" there. the rest of it was an exercise in how much money he could scam out of gullible people.

Now you are continuing to go along with one of those gullible people, and again there is evidence in outside databases that there are issues. Being unable to burn the xpy (still not sure why it all needed to be collected), no proof that they registered a company (how long does that really take?), no clue how much money they put in to get their ion or where it's going, etc, etc. If you think it's worth the risk, good luck, I think you are crazy.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
No disrespect but the problem with people like you is that by the time enough red flags in an opportunity have disappeared i.e. Bitcoin. The opportunity has sailed away and your left watching the world go by. You need to add intent and delivery to your equation. But remember today we live in a world of people not machines so make sure you have nice people at the helm  Wink

That's your response to a failure to file an annual report? (or whatever that red "x" means).

A very clear example of ill intent or poor delivery, make your pick. Someone unable to manage the shell company properly will surely manage everything else without problem... weird logic.

Bitcoin early adopters were pretty much the opposite of this. The ones who held their coins and didn't throw them at dubious companies benefited the most.

Yep right again

For an early Bitcoin adopter these opportunities didn't exist so they just bought pizza for $10 million which say it's 6 slices that's around $900k a slice yummy.... sorry just checked it was 2 papa john's so that's around $400k a slice
Earlier you said that, "That's fine in Crypto you have to start with the position that everything you hear or told is a lie, Delivery is the key use that as a measure and if it all turns to shit you made a good call but if it doesn't ..... it's your call" and I agree. but you seem to be ignoring previous lessons and what I think the whole point of crypto is. believe everything is a lie until it can be proven, and a great way to prove things is using a decentralized, distributed database. You are putting your faith in the people that didn't' use those databases to see that Hashlets weren't really, and now have adopted that pan by not using those databases to show that they aren't lying. You are right that it's your call, but I'm still going to call out the issues as I see them to hopefully prevent others from falling into what I see as a terrible situation.

Sorry I wasn't clear......... For me it's all about seizing the opportunity, if it happens great if not then at least I was there.

If you take GAW as an example I knew it was time to exit just before Christmas, I wasn't one of the first to jump but I wasn't far behind so by the time the systems were falling apart and the lie's were kicking into overdrive I was gone. Well not really gone as I'd come to the conclusion that Garaz was an unprincipled narcissist. Also mixed with his acolytes were good people that he leached and twisted ideas from. So I stuck around hence the reason I switched to XPY.io. I wanted to figure out where he got his ideas from as the sparks did not start in his brain. This is no easy task I wish I could just rely on data points but I can't. Without boring the pants off everyone this process of evaluation for me never stops as a business develops more data points start to come in. Say for instance Suchmoon posts proof  to say ION are based in the Cayman Islands that wouldn't be a red flag that would be an ejector seat.

but you seem to be ignoring previous lessons and what I think the whole point of crypto is. believe everything is a lie until it can be proven, and a great way to prove things is using a decentralized, distributed database

I agree 100%, the problem is by the time that is all in place or I have the information I would consider me a failure and mark it down as a missed opportunity

You are putting your faith in the people that didn't' use those databases to see that Hashlets weren't really, and now have adopted that pan by not using those databases to show that they aren't lying

Today systems are used by people, it's people that steal the money. I'm guessing that most hacks are really inside jobs. Concerning haslets didn't look at the time GAW was a successful mining operation better to deal with than KNC. For me I class GAW as a win. I left at break even, if the lawsuit happens at a profit PLUS learnt a hell of a lot and have followed a path that has brought me here 

You are right that it's your call, but I'm still going to call out the issues as I see them to hopefully prevent others from falling into what I see as a terrible situation.

And so you should I'm just giving you my opinion... No right or wrong just truth & lies / fact or fiction

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
No disrespect but the problem with people like you is that by the time enough red flags in an opportunity have disappeared i.e. Bitcoin. The opportunity has sailed away and your left watching the world go by. You need to add intent and delivery to your equation. But remember today we live in a world of people not machines so make sure you have nice people at the helm  Wink

That's your response to a failure to file an annual report? (or whatever that red "x" means).

A very clear example of ill intent or poor delivery, make your pick. Someone unable to manage the shell company properly will surely manage everything else without problem... weird logic.

Bitcoin early adopters were pretty much the opposite of this. The ones who held their coins and didn't throw them at dubious companies benefited the most.
legendary
re: the company existing or not.

Why are you ok with a guy from Texas "running" a company "in singapore" anyway?

Good point where are you from ?

Why does that matter? I'm not the one saying that I'm in Singapore to avoid the laws that exist where I actually am and where users are.

Just wondering........ I'm just thinking of setting up in business and would like to know what part of the world I should move too for you to have the peace of mind knowing that any investment you make would be in safe hands.

Set it up wherever you want. You thinking this is a good investment makes the odds of me investing in your company very close to zero.

I just question why you guys are so happy that a guy in Texas claimed to set up a company in Singapore to avoid "bureaucracy," then don't seem to care whether or not it's actually set up. Especially when it doesn't really matter. The SEC will go after you for offering securities to US citizens no matter where you are or where you claim to be, or if you claim they aren't securities.

Joke question = Joke answer   

The world has changed it no longer matters where you live what matters more is your connection to it

If that's the case why did they claim to be in Singapore? Why aren't they after they claimed that? What is the benefit to you as a user/team member to the company being/claiming to be in Singapore? Claiming to be set up in Singapore when you know no one is actually in Singapore, AND being unable/unwilling to prove it look like 2 (more) giant red flags to me, but what do I know? I wasn't smart enough to lose six figures to an obvious scam, so I probably just wouldn't get it.

If you have to ask these questions then Crypto is not for you. If you take the time to look into any crypto company in the level of detail you want you'll see a sea of red flags. Over time more flags appear some disappear and sometimes flags appear exponentially i.e. Cointerria.   

As an investor I've given a reason why being based in Singapore is a good thing you tell me why it's not. ION are just finding their feet unfortunately bureaucracy isn't a US thing it's global.

those red flags in gaw like claiming things that were impossible, having absolutely zero transparency, and having plans that didn't make a lick of sense sure worked out for everyone there. I'm sure everything here will be just fine.

A video conference call with an XPY debit card on the desk making sure you could see it but not talking about it. Going to a bitcoin conference and paying to project the paycoin logo onto a building for all the delegates and world to see then not showing to a heavily publicised event.... I should write a book called 'jump off at Christmas'

B. But you are right, I guess that's why I haven't lost any money in crypto.

I must have missed something, so how exactly does avoiding bureaucracy by claiming to be in singapore help you?[/b]

Sorry you can join the dots on that one I just don't care

Sorry for the double post for me not the easiest of forum software to use  Angry

those red flags in gaw like claiming things that were impossible, having absolutely zero transparency, and having plans that didn't make a lick of sense sure worked out for everyone there. I'm sure everything here will be just fine.

A video conference call with an XPY debit card on the desk making sure you could see it but not talking about it. Going to a bitcoin conference and paying to project the paycoin logo onto a building for all the delegates and world to see then not showing to a heavily publicised event.... I should write a book called 'jump off at Christmas'

I must have missed something, so how exactly does avoiding bureaucracy by claiming to be in singapore help you?

Why does that matter? I'm not the one saying that I'm in Singapore to avoid the laws that exist where I actually am and where users are.

Just wondering........ I'm just thinking of setting up in business and would like to know what part of the world I should move too for you to have the peace of mind knowing that any investment you make would be in safe hands.

Set it up wherever you want. You thinking this is a good investment makes the odds of me investing in your company very close to zero.

I just question why you guys are so happy that a guy in Texas claimed to set up a company in Singapore to avoid "bureaucracy," then don't seem to care whether or not it's actually set up. Especially when it doesn't really matter. The SEC will go after you for offering securities to US citizens no matter where you are or where you claim to be, or if you claim they aren't securities.

The world has changed it no longer matters where you live what matters more is your connection to it

If that's the case why did they claim to be in Singapore? Why aren't they after they claimed that? What is the benefit to you as a user/team member to the company being/claiming to be in Singapore? Claiming to be set up in Singapore when you know no one is actually in Singapore, AND being unable/unwilling to prove it look like 2 (more) giant red flags to me, but what do I know? I wasn't smart enough to lose six figures to an obvious scam, so I probably just wouldn't get it.

If you have to ask these questions then Crypto is not for you. If you take the time to look into any crypto company in the level of detail you want you'll see a sea of red flags. Over time more flags appear some disappear and sometimes flags appear exponentially i.e. Cointerria.   

As an investor I've given a reason why being based in Singapore is a good thing you tell me why it's not. ION are just finding their feet unfortunately bureaucracy isn't a US thing it's global.

I must have missed something, so how exactly does avoiding bureaucracy by claiming to be in singapore help you?[/b]

Wasn't there issues with the singapore business registration from official pages on the business time registration?(ie them saying they were registered when they werent and they did it later?)

They haven't done it yet. You can't find Ionomy PTE in Singapore. Unless of course https://www.bizfile.gov.sg/ is fudding and deliberately hiding the data  Roll Eyes

Graval PTE (the one they claimed to be renaming to Ionomy PTE) still exists but its compliance rating is a red "x" (maybe that means "very good" in Singapore).

legendary

But you are right, I guess that's why I haven't lost any money in crypto.

I must have missed something, so how exactly does avoiding bureaucracy by claiming to be in singapore help you?

legendary
And some reading for mr. shark.

Here is a story of the end of a company called btc.co

http://www.coindesk.com/sec-bitcoin-exchange-60000-securities-violations/

LinkedIn says Ethan Burnside is in Canada, btc.co was registered in Belize, guess how many fucks the SEC gave when they shut it down?

Good luck with your allegedly Singapore based company.
I think wildshark believes if he says he hasn't conducted any insider trading it makes it true, if the SEC catches on it's ok, they just fudding as well

I don't think the SEC has jurisdiction over a Singapore business? lol

So the team set up the business in Singapore to skate all these types of illegalities? Seems like it based on your response above. At least it's what you think is possible.

Eh, they're in Singapore...everything a legal!

No the team is set up in Singapore to reduce the burden of bureaucracy. Imagine having a discussion but before you were able to get to the thing you wanted clarification on you had to start with explaining what a bitcoin is then build up from there.

Being based in Singapore will help ensure that when parts of the world catch up with crypto they'll have naturally adopted good business practices... do some digging around and you'll see they are not the only ones based in that region. It's because they do give a shit about the law they are based in Singapore.

If they didn't they would be based somewhere like the Cayman Islands.    

Wasn't there issues with the singapore business registration from official pages on the business time registration?(ie them saying they were registered when they werent and they did it later?) Its also a red flag that they are considering regulations zones before actual implementation. Does this mean that what they intend to do is illegal or not warranted in their country of origin that they have to seek outside registration to complete their goal? To me it seems a way to side step and cover their arse.

Ionomy never explained why they incorporated in singapore over other sites. One has to question why they did that when plenty of successful cryptocurrency operations run on home soil.

Wasn't there issues with the singapore business registration from official pages on the business time registration?(ie them saying they were registered when they werent and they did it later?) Its also a red flag that they are considering regulations zones before actual implementation. Does this mean that what they intend to do is illegal or not warranted in their country of origin that they have to seek outside registration to complete their goal? To me it seems a way to side step and cover their arse.

Don't know. But what I do know is the place you want to setup an office and try to side side the law is definitely not Singapore.  If you want to side side the law I would suggest somewhere else like maybe Dubai   
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Wasn't there issues with the singapore business registration from official pages on the business time registration?(ie them saying they were registered when they werent and they did it later?)

They haven't done it yet. You can't find Ionomy PTE in Singapore. Unless of course https://www.bizfile.gov.sg/ is fudding and deliberately hiding the data  Roll Eyes

Graval PTE (the one they claimed to be renaming to Ionomy PTE) still exists but its compliance rating is a red "x" (maybe that means "very good" in Singapore).

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
I think wildshark believes if he says he hasn't conducted any insider trading it makes it true, if the SEC catches on it's ok, they just fudding as well

I don't think the SEC has jurisdiction over a Singapore business? lol

So the team set up the business in Singapore to skate all these types of illegalities? Seems like it based on your response above. At least it's what you think is possible.

Eh, they're in Singapore...everything a legal!

No the team is set up in Singapore to reduce the burden of bureaucracy. Imagine having a discussion but before you were able to get to the thing you wanted clarification on you had to start with explaining what a bitcoin is then build up from there.

Being based in Singapore will help ensure that when parts of the world catch up with crypto they'll have naturally adopted good business practices... do some digging around and you'll see they are not the only ones based in that region. It's because they do give a shit about the law they are based in Singapore.

If they didn't they would be based somewhere like the Cayman Islands.    

Ionomy never explained why they incorporated in singapore over other sites. One has to question why they did that when plenty of successful cryptocurrency operations run on home soil.
Jump to: