Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 341. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
its pretty much flatlining anyway. no real new investment bittrex and polo wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole. they had to make their own exchange.... there might be an occasional pump but its down hill from here. based on ion talk comments i suspects its getting harder to sell those bulk ions
legendary
Wow, you call them developers when you want to ask Smiley, nice, here is how it runs.

1. Dev please, please come and reply to idiotic trolls who neither have invested in you nor plan to do so, but please, they want to know Smiley
2. Dev is scammer
3. Dev is retarded asshole because he doesnt talk to even more retarded troll.
4. Finished marked as scam Smiley and idiots celebrate
5. Idoits found out dev made money, closed the project because of trolls.
6. ICO starts and we go back to point one.

Again, you want a dev to come and talk with idiots? What should he tell Franzl, that Adam is not Joe?

Dev would be retarded asshole if he would come to talk to unpolite, swearing women and castrated males.

what is the last known activity from the Developers or people behind IONOMY? And when was that?

yep and thats why garza would talk to people. those that dont respond or refuse to usually have something to hide when its so easy to clear it all up.

and boki isnt it hypocritical to go on about trolls that swear and impolite then swear at people yourself? hows the air up there on that high horse?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Wow, you call them developers when you want to ask Smiley, nice, here is how it runs.

1. Dev please, please come and reply to idiotic trolls who neither have invested in you nor plan to do so, but please, they want to know Smiley
2. Dev is scammer
3. Dev is retarded asshole because he doesnt talk to even more retarded troll.
4. Finished marked as scam Smiley and idiots celebrate
5. Idoits found out dev made money, closed the project because of trolls.
6. ICO starts and we go back to point one.

Again, you want a dev to come and talk with idiots? What should he tell Franzl, that Adam is not Joe?

Dev would be retarded asshole if he would come to talk to unpolite, swearing women and castrated males.

what is the last known activity from the Developers or people behind IONOMY? And when was that?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
What are you on about ? what stuff did I make up

I never said ION didn't hit that price I said the ION volume at that price is/was peanuts

The only person making shit up is you

Yeah right.

btw I just checked the ion echange the price is currently at 17 cents not 12.

You started babbling about volume after I posted screenshots of 12 cents. Moving goalposts much? you serious ?

So how about instead of arguing a clearly moronic rationalization you tell your buddies to fix the volume figure on ionomy.com. You know, to make yourself and Sharkie sound less like halfwits when you bring it up. Don't be so rude it doesn't suit someone of your intelligence

Or maybe they can just send some of those nice guys over here. You two are just not very nice sadly.

Wrong
I started babbling about volume in response to Franz's picture my comment appears just before yours so

a)       I know what your going to write before you do

b)       Your Franz

You just carry on people aren't stupid.......... actions define motives.... the more you do the easier it is to join the dots

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Biggest scam in history of crypto first paycoin xpy now ION
Activity: 448
Merit: 254

they are rally nice.  Isnt that enough for you FUDDers rofl
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

I never said ION didn't hit that price I said the ION volume at that price is/was peanuts

Yeah right.

btw I just checked the ion echange the price is currently at 17 cents not 12.

You started babbling about volume after I posted screenshots of 12 cents. Moving goalposts much?

So how about instead of arguing a clearly moronic rationalization you tell your buddies to fix the volume figure on ionomy.com. You know, to make yourself and Sharkie sound less like halfwits when you bring it up.

Or maybe they can just send some of those nice guys over here. You two are just not very nice sadly.
Wow 12 cents you say that is a good price wonder how many ION can I buy for 12 cents Huh?? I reckon around 5 if I'm lucky which is fuck all, especially if you consider you need 20k for a masternode 

Point me in the 12 cents direction and I'll gladly buy them all up  Grin I'll even pay you a commission

That's right, when you're caught making shit up hurry up and make some more shit up.

The fact is, you claimed ION is not 12 cents, I posted screenshots showing it's 12 cents, actually it dropped to 0.00015402 BTC now, which is ~9 cents.

Yeah of course you can come up with all sorts of lame excuses, what if I want to buy 20k, what if I want to buy 2 million, what if I look at the ionomy exchange that can't be trusted to do simple math. How about you stop spewing bullshit and answer a few of those questions in the FAQ or bring some other useful contribution.

Seriously, Shark & korvas, do you honestly believe your shenanigans - e.g. deleting and reposting the same sad shilling - make ION look (a) more solid and trustworthy; or (b) more shady and garzy?

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Shark, why aren't you worried about Ion's apparent inability to code the exchange properly? Do you have an explanation fo the mistake in your secret whale meetings? Or do you guys really not care?

How can you have faith that the code buried deep down inside of everything is bug free when there is an obvious bug staring everyone in the face and no one doing anything about it?
legendary
Wow 12 cents you say that is a good price wonder how many ION can I buy for 12 cents Huh?? I reckon around 5 if I'm lucky which is fuck all, especially if you consider you need 20k for a masternode 

Point me in the 12 cents direction and I'll gladly buy them all up  Grin I'll even pay you a commission

That's right, when you're caught making shit up hurry up and make some more shit up.

The fact is, you claimed ION is not 12 cents, I posted screenshots showing it's 12 cents, actually it dropped to 0.00015402 BTC now, which is ~9 cents.

Yeah of course you can come up with all sorts of lame excuses, what if I want to buy 20k, what if I want to buy 2 million, what if I look at the ionomy exchange that can't be trusted to do simple math. How about you stop spewing bullshit and answer a few of those questions in the FAQ or bring some other useful contribution.

Seriously, Shark & korvas, do you honestly believe your shenanigans - e.g. deleting and reposting the same sad shilling - make ION look (a) more solid and trustworthy; or (b) more shady and garzy?
Activity: 1344
How do you expect to have any kind of discussion when you get that kind of rubbish posts...... btw I just checked the ion echange the price is currently at 17 cents not 12.

The last price of ION at the Ionomy exchange is 16.88 cents now... and volume has picked UP the last couple of days and price is climbing!!!!

Agree read their previous posts and tell me there not trolling.  

How do you expect to have any kind of discussion when you get that kind of rubbish posts...... btw I just checked the ion echange the price is currently at 17 cents not 12.

Easy solution - stop posting rubbish.

legendary

Easy solution - stop posting rubbish.

Loading... Loading...
Edited 2020-11-29 to fix broken images

[/quote]

Some people are trying to have conversations and discussions here. Please refrain from off topic posts. Calling people trolls is old news. If you wanna be sassy, try a little harder and come up with something original. Garza used the troll word to the point hat it has no meaning. People call others trolls simply because they don't agree...the word is meaningless now.
[/quote]

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Well, you tried. You provided two clear, indisputable points of failure. Simple fact is he just wants to argue.

Pot meet kettle. Kettle meet pot.
It is YOU who defined him as FAILED, not me saying he has SUCCESS. Hey, maybe next time before you state that someone failed, think about it twice and reply the same question to yourself, you dont need to prove how low your level of udnerstanding is by answering to the answer of your question an counter answer which makes your previos idiotic statement visible again.

I think it would be appropriate indirect expression if I tell you that it stinks pretty much of your poops, sadly you guys just ignore the fact of closed windows and you do stay and gangbang in this stinky room in a hope that your lies will suddenly become truth. Sorry, not out of only out your mouth, you have no "Ethics" and so you do prove yourself. Please lookup for definition of idiot, it explains pretty much your actions and public statements.

How did he fail if you cant even point out what his goals are? If it was commercial goal, like to make profit, how do you assume did he manage to make such loss loosing all the money. Again, a$$holes spread lies as truth. You retards do only blackmail this project, nothing productive from discussion about some gangbang fantasy and cryptolol theories.

how did he succeed if he didnt point the goals out. he failed in xpy. if he didnt show me his works that are still going? he has so far failed to deliver on ion.

the game was meant to be out now its a goal they listed. do you disagree the fail here?
1 game per month after - this is a fail as well do you disagree?

stop letting your hatred for the people here boki cloud your viewing of facts.
legendary
How did he fail if you cant even point out what his goals are? If it was commercial goal, like to make profit, how do you assume did he manage to make such loss loosing all the money. Again, a$$holes spread lies as truth. You retards do only blackmail this project, nothing productive from discussion about some gangbang fantasy and cryptolol theories.

how did he succeed if he didnt point the goals out. he failed in xpy. if he didnt show me his works that are still going? he has so far failed to deliver on ion.

the game was meant to be out now its a goal they listed. do you disagree the fail here?
1 game per month after - this is a fail as well do you disagree?

stop letting your hatred for the people here boki cloud your viewing of facts.
legendary
Quote from: o0o0 link=topic=1443633.msg16128570#msg16128570
Don't they have a bunch of ico money they can use to pay to have the vision come to life or is the collected ico a pension fund for them to slowly draw from as a weekly wage?

Yes, there are funds to pay for the vision to be developed, dev fund + ico. So no problems on that. They just dont feel a need to rush things, though the game could use a boost.

Rush things?  I felt they didnt feel the need to actually do anything by their progress so far.

Their Roadmap should be updated to reality

ICO
Dump some premine
Hookers and Blow
Dump some premine
Stall a bit
Dump some premine
Stall more
Dump some premine
Claim it was all too hard but we really tried and start new ICO

Talk about how "nice" we are
Technically Huey aka Adam Matlack has failed on the project longer than just ionomy. Lets not forget that prior to ion he was humming along with xpy trying to keep it afloat etc. The projects there failed. It was never the coin though to be fair xpy was a shit coin. None of the past projects, releases etc have worked.

Going on this track record how does an ico actually help in any way other than to give him money? I ask why they don't use it to speed dev up and am told it goes a long slow to be sure. I take from this they aren't actually paying people to get the vision going more using it as a pool to draw their own pay from.

Usually kickstarters have some form of proof of concept. Ion's is a whitepaper... a kid in grade 8 does those for assignments and outside of being a creative writer (garza showed everyone that) it doesn't actually show any potential they might have to accomplish what they state out they are going to do.

Honestly i think Adam Matlack (Huey) is just a very smooth talker like gained from inspirational church related activities etc. The project hasn't achieved anything and to be honest unless they want to show success (in monetary terms of a project) i don't think Adam Matlack has every actually succeeded in a project. He's done many but they all seem either extremely low quality full of bugs or just hot air that never eventuates.

You'll be reading the same stuff here in 5 months. Gravity will likely be out by then people will be disappointed and they'll run out of people that want to buy ion so have to sell either lower into the books or hold onto more coins accumulating all fantasizing about the day it might get pumped.
Jump to: