Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 37. (Read 473120 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
@Korvas128
"This is a major problem that all blockchain and crypto projects fail to account for. There’s just not many people interested in this stuff. It’s very, very niche, even with bitcoin - with alts it’s even worse, particularly with even more specific types of alts like masternode coins. The potential audience is minute, and isn’t growing, it’s shrinking."

@ionomy
When is Dark Matter going to be brought into the LIGHT Huh Get the ionomy ball rolling again Embarrassed How long does it take to add/code in the Dark Matter wallet as ionomy V3 platform asset if the ION, ionomy Founders & Atom community wanted/signaled it and legal airdrops began? When will Atom owners start earning the passive income promised by Ionomy?

I disagree, this is all part of a market driven shakeout in which scams and weak projects are slowly being weeded out, expect a bounce back at some point Smiley. For those that believe in crypto this is the time to hold or accumulate, for those who believe in Ionomy again this is the time to hold or accumulate. For those that don't then move on and Good Luck

I agree with you that today bitcoin and alts are still very very niche although times are a changing

Ionomy LTD is being left behind by the growth of other ION services. ionomy is now a big player of the ION coin being a scam with the decayed roll-out of Dark Matter and the worthless tokens ION will supports on the ION blockchain and in the ionomy Alchemy Trade Market. When will this scam start distributing Dark Matter to the ION, ionomy Founders and Atom owners Huh as promised from Mr. Matlack 7 months ago!

https://ion.community/topic/2355/proposal-to-increase-ion-supply-and-change-inflation-rates/5

@Korvas128 What evidence is there that "times are changing" and ionomy is not a 3 yr hold turning into 4 yr scam? with value dropping below ICO prices

"It’s about being self aware enough to acknowledge that and make changes. The biggest mistake Mr. Matlack has made so far is attempting to build Ionomy using the crypto community as a source of knowledge and support rather than trying to raise VC funds and being more mainstream."

"The crypto community has a massive amount of technically minded people, but very, very few who understand how to make things that are appealing to ‘normal’ people."
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
@Korvas128
"This is a major problem that all blockchain and crypto projects fail to account for. There’s just not many people interested in this stuff. It’s very, very niche, even with bitcoin - with alts it’s even worse, particularly with even more specific types of alts like masternode coins. The potential audience is minute, and isn’t growing, it’s shrinking."

@ionomy
When is Dark Matter going to be brought into the LIGHT Huh Get the ionomy ball rolling again Embarrassed How long does it take to add/code in the Dark Matter wallet as ionomy V3 platform asset if the ION, ionomy Founders & Atom community wanted/signaled it and legal airdrops began? When will Atom owners start earning the passive income promised by Ionomy?

I disagree, this is all part of a market driven shakeout in which scams and weak projects are slowly being weeded out, expect a bounce back at some point Smiley. For those that believe in crypto this is the time to hold or accumulate, for those who believe in Ionomy again this is the time to hold or accumulate. For those that don't then move on and Good Luck

I agree with you that today bitcoin and alts are still very very niche although times are a changing

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Now you can buy IONOMY masternode on CoinRebuy Germany Marketplace by One Click service.

https://www.coinrebuy.online/marketplace

How One Click Staking works? https://www.coinrebuy.online/one-click-staking

Discord channel: https://discord.gg/HcHwqMt

@Korvas128

@ionomy
ION is one of the initial coins added!

---------------------------
I would welcome any feedback to improve our product, and/or to incorporate more functionality that you would find useful! Please use the “Contact Us” webform on the website.
https://www.gostake.com/

ION Improvement Plan - IIP-WildOnION-Node-Responsibility

The design of this proposal will be documented in the ION wallet Program Design Specification (PDS) document maintained by the ION Core Team. Implementation of this ION wallet upgrade correctly will require commitment and a significant number of Man-hours from Ionomy LTD DEVs, the ION Core Team and ionomy community. To support the ION Core Team rapid development schedule, "Ionomy lTD Assets Contracts" design can be implemented as first smart contract on the ION blockchain proving the test of concept and document the real bandwidth usage. The funding of this new functionality could be obtained from crowd sale of ionomy new deflationary asset Dark Matter. Utilizing the code created and tested by the ION Core Team effort. Phase 1 should have system designer Adam Matlack to implement it (refer to IIP 0002). Phase 2 of this design will bring forth "PWR-GRID Assets" and other Smart Contracts to the ionomy. This IIP should use a life-cycle development process that encourages sound system principles and a healthy ION network as ionomy ecosystem grows in the future.

ION Improvement White Paper revised 1 July 2018

*ION Core Team IIPs Referenced
IIP_0001 - IIP Purpose and Guidelines
IIP_0002 - Secondary tokens
IIP_0003 - Revised block reward schedule
IIP_0004 - Timelock-based block reward distribution
IIP_0005 - Masternode collateral halving

IIP Accountability
Draft ionomy IIP Name: IIP-WildOnION-Node-Responsibility
Type: Informational
Status: Draft - in process of getting ACCEPT/REJECT or ACTIVE
Created: July 4 2018

More details of ION Improvement Proposal
https://ion.community/topic/2787/ion-improvement-proposal-wildonion-node-responsibility
ionomy Ecosystem White Paper in BITCOINTALK ION Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.8920

https://github.com/ionomy/iips/blob/master/ION_IIP.pdf

"If the IIP editor approves, he will assign the IIP a number, label it as Standards Track, Informational, or Process, give it status "Draft", and add it to git. The IIP editor will not unreasonably deny an IIP.  Reasons for denying IIP status include duplication of effort, disregard for formatting rules, being too unfocused or too broad, being technically unsound, not providing proper motivation or addressing backwards compatibility, or not in keeping with the ION philosophy.  For an IIP to be accepted it must meet certain minimum criteria. It must be a clear and complete description of the proposed implementation, if applicable, must be solid and must not complicate the protocol unduly."

ION is one of the few coins that have a defined process for anyone to improve the coin (IP_0001 - IIP Purpose and Guidelines). Can anyone help me out and point me to the ION IIP Editor. Or provide information on how to submit an IIP to ionomy Huh If there is no current IIP Editor, I would temporary volunteer to help get IIPs 0001 thru 0005 moved forward past the Draft status.

Can the community get an updated IIP statuses from the ionomy community kangaroo court?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
ION is one of the initial coins added!

---------------------------

Today, I am proud to announce the launch of http://gostake.com. Gostake is being launched by a project I am deeply, and passionately, involved with, and is the culmination of the vision of three long-term crypto enthusiasts (myself included).

The vision was to create a tool that could address the gap many crypto investors and enthusiast alike face when trying to analyse profitability, income and general coin earning mechanics for coins that generate rewards (Masternodes, Supernodes, POS, etc)

Gostake uses historic data to analyse and create projections (based on parameters) to predict future performance. It delivers this information in a summarised, advanced customisable view that incorporates a “What IF” calculator to create projections based on the pertinent variables. These projections can then be shared via a link (retaining the base parameters so they can continuously be tweaked)

I would welcome any feedback to improve our product, and/or to incorporate more functionality that you would find useful! Please use the “Contact Us” webform on the website.
https://www.gostake.com/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The projections look Awesome for people to grab it.
 Countries which has currency troubles. Get in now while the price is favorable, and help get it on the exchange. Thanks !
When is the milestone for updated ION wallet and ION FORK Huh

Have you looked at this "Wild" concept to de-link ION wallet update from token wallet and start XDM funding and Airdrop - add Dark Matter to BTC trading pair on ionomy V3 platform Cool trade XDM at existing ionomy Trade Market and become ionomy's new deflationary asset... How much to price  the token at (pre-sale of asset) will be ionomy's problem when they have plans on doing free airdrops Huh use this to fund to implement the ION proposal (Wild's Depot IIP-WildOnION-Node-Responsibility)... Wild's Depot will use the IONs being produced  from the Wild Onions (ION masternodes)  to help start the Phase 1 effort! Air Drops begin to ionomy community (Atom Owners)!. This will encourage the public to invest in Atoms and IONs believing they will get Dark Matter airdrops soom as bonus!

CONTINUE to SYSTEM TEST the updated ION wallet(s) with solid token functionality on ION blockchain. Perform this milestone in Q3 2019  Shocked

When is Dark Matter going to be brought into the LIGHT Huh Spread the word to the ION cult community (in the ionomy Discord chat rooms)!
i am looking for a good masternode to invest in, is ion a scam or legit?

Ion Masternodes have been active since April 2016. The trolls here called it a scam at first but as the coin/project is coming up to 3 years SCAM has evolved into this is a shit project, incompetent devs with anyone that likes the project being called a shill  Grin

ION was considered to be the scam coin coming from the heels of paycoin - the People's Money in 2015; Dark Matter token in 2019  Cry

The trolls here called it a "scam" from day 1 of the ION blockchain and first masternode 50% block reward to a network of about 25 ION masternodes with many staking ION wallets from ionomy community.

Ion Masternodes have been active since April 2016. The trolls here called it a scam at first but as the coin/project is coming up to 3 years SCAM has evolved into this is a shit project, incompetent devs with anyone that likes the project being called a shill  Grin

In terms of proftability just seen this https://news.masternodes.pro/masternodes-pro-top-10-ranking-01-12-2019/

I suggest you do some homework checkout the website https://ionomy.com/, join their discord https://discordapp.com/invite/vuZn7gC and of course play some games. Use discord to ask questions as that's where the devs and community live   Smiley
Shop at the ionomy Trade Market.. There's a couple of legit masternodes there that the ionomy has to offer
Activity: 787
Merit: 501

An update on the current status of all things Ionomy https://nodesofvalue.com/ionomy-passive-income-from-a-gaming-ecosystem/

Enjoy  Grin
"ionomy Studios has developed three games from the ground up and has more on the way. There’s a strong market for good games. There are also a lot of games out there, so developers need something that differentiates their games from the rest. We’ve found that games integrating cryptocurrency rewards the chance to win real money — get more people interested and keeps them playing."

Another week, another missed deadline for ionomy. Mr. Matlack said very clearly in the hangout "Gravity V2 is going to be in stores next week". Guess what? It isn’t.

When is the milestone for updated ION wallet and ION FORK Huh

Have you looked at this "Wild" concept to de-link from token wallet and start XDM funding and Airdrop - add Dark Matter to BTC trading pair on ionomy V3 platform Cool trade XDM at existing ionomy Trade Market and become ionomy's new asset... How much to price it will be his problem when he plans on doing free airdrops Huh use this to fund to implement my ION proposal (Wild's Depot IIP-WildOnION-Node-Responsibility)... I will use the IONs being produced  from my Wild Onions to help the effort! Air Drops begin to ionomy community (Atom Owners)!. This will encourage the public to start buying Atoms believing they will get Dark Matter airdrops!
good volume but at the cost of the price.

Also known as a dump.

With no volume being traded and price remaining about 18 cents, I don't think this was a dump

Also known as a dump.
Look at bottom edge of chart, I think the chart shows more green volume than red... two nice runs before the downfall in ION price...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Also known as a dump.
It has been a few days since the ionomy live update and the impact on the market has cause a good volume but at the cost of the price. Maybe generating answers to some of the ION questions being asked Huh Is ionomy chat room a beehive of activity with release of this update Huh

... Then all you Say can be taken with salt. If want to discuss, come and we discuss. But you only run away from discuss or make so many twisting around off point.
I think the more interesting news is the developing conversation between Korvas128 and Trollymctrollface... lol  Undecided
Korva you say again it is good for gaming industry to adapt this technologies that it takes this so quick from own experience of it. Tell us then why for this 3 years there is no adoption for this blockchains of Ion in gaming? It goes over and over here is gravity it will be great everyone will play and no one plays. The moons game same and no one plays. Then dirt race game. No one uses. Even this fighting games is going to be great you say but still no one plays. So you say it then platform, that is thing. That will make people come. So platform launch and now still no one uses. But now I can no we are back for gravity being great!

I can say to you this korva. This is long wait for 3 years when no man is coming only tiny users. Making come off the ground for Ion mean many of users and devs and company will be making to join. For 3 years only one. Maybe you can point for haas trading bots but only idiot will not no that there is link man for both teams so this is how they get it.

So you tell us, You wait for 3 years and no one comes! You can be sick about this, I will think.  How long you will wait?

If you want me to answer then first I need to understand your motivations to post, why do you do it ? & why do you need to post under a new ALT  ?  Grin
Can I get someone from Ionomy management to post the ICO addresses so that I may gain trust for my user?

Promoting a known scam coin...  Roll Eyes

Suchmoon has crossed path with them

I am very impressed with Suchmoon trust history. I couldn't find my user in the long long long list
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

An update on the current status of all things Ionomy https://nodesofvalue.com/ionomy-passive-income-from-a-gaming-ecosystem/

Enjoy  Grin

Where's the update? All I see is a fluffy PR piece.

Then we also have Lightning tournaments under way. That’s not coming soon, gamers are getting paid and have been getting paid. So check that off the list, too.

Yep, a couple of shitty games with a handful of players getting paid to play. Mission accomplished.
Pages:
Jump to: