Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 40. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 101
The big one is going to get fucked in jail soon!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
now that bitcoins down is ion still being measured in usd or is it back in satoshi now? either way its a loss on ico although im sure korvas will say but pos gains.

games dont have players and so they’ve branched to masternode hosting.... just what is the aim of this coin again i thought it was games?
To get you back up to speed on the current ionomy vision, ionomy has grown in size with release of the V3 platform.  The value of ION is still being expressed as USD on the platform homepage and Bittrex; Bitcoin used in the ionomy and other crypto coin markets.
so its gone down a lot in usd then?
Yes, I think it's going to be a 90% loss of value for 2018...

sounds like a terrible investment.
i didnt see any third party games or developers lining up to create games using ionomy stuff.
seems ionomy investors are basing investment off 2 games and 28 players. seems a failed model
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
now that bitcoins down is ion still being measured in usd or is it back in satoshi now? either way its a loss on ico although im sure korvas will say but pos gains.

games dont have players and so they’ve branched to masternode hosting.... just what is the aim of this coin again i thought it was games?
To get you back up to speed on the current ionomy vision, ionomy has grown in size with release of the V3 platform.  The value of ION is still being expressed as USD on the platform homepage and Bittrex; Bitcoin used in the ionomy and other crypto coin markets.
Yes, I think it's going to be a 90% loss of value for 2018...
legendary

A member of Wild's Depot research and development team could not find/download the Ionomy Studios games

", it looks like TMOB and OffRoad Heat have both been taken down from the apple App Store for some reason. Neither title shows up in a search of the store. Still up on the play store though. Also a major fail to have both games non-downloadable during the holidays when large numbers of people will be playing games on new devices. But goes with the ionomy territory I guess."

Could we have a little help from the ionomy cult as to what's happening in ionomy land Huh

The problem was picked up when Apple users couldn't buy nitro. Don't know what caused this but I do know normal service will be resumed shortly and like you say GooglePlay wasn't impacted   Smiley

EDIT: Now back on the appstore

Very impressive getting the ionomy product out to the public during holiday schedule. Looks like the apps are now available! NOW let's download and tryout ionomy games on your new gaming toys...
[/b]

Smiley Anyone got any ideas why my response to Wildshark was deleted ??
Your posting was deleted because a Bitcointalk user reported your post as misinformation. Both of the ionomy products were removed for another untold reason (probability a vulnerably of the ionomy ecosystem).
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
All I did was answer the question once maybe at most twice if your consider a new line edit to be another post.

Taking inspiration from your wonderful post of Dec 2016 I'll ask google...

Multiple = more than 2  Grin  

Stop playing these silly games, chill out and enjoy Christmas  Grin

You can't even read a dictionary Roll Eyes. Your own screenshot clearly defines "multiple" as "couple" or "several". Or you can check here:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/multiple

Edited 2020-11-30 to fix a broken image

At any rate, two or more posts in a row is against the forum rules. Stop doing so and stop whining because that's off topic - go to Meta if you want to discuss the rules.

Trying to distract from the utterly abysmal ionomy games? That's fine, nobody really cares if it's 15 players or 18.

You asking questions again? Have you learned nothing in 3 years? Questions are bad, blind faith is good.
legendary

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

I do.

Why or would you like me to have a guess  Grin

You're posting multiple times in a row. Nearly three years shilling ION here and you still haven't bothered to read the rules. Same level of due diligence like you do for your "investments" Grin

I suppose I am if Multiple times is defined as one post + one edit

All I did was answer the question once maybe at most twice if your consider a new line edit to be another post.

Taking inspiration from your wonderful post of Dec 2016 I'll ask google...

Multiple = more than 2  Grin 

Stop playing these silly games, chill out and enjoy Christmas  Grin

legendary

I do.

You're posting multiple times in a row. Nearly three years shilling ION here and you still haven't bothered to read the rules. Same level of due diligence like you do for your "investments" Grin

I do.

legendary

I do.
A member of Wild's Depot research and development team could not find/download the Ionomy Studios games

", it looks like TMOB and OffRoad Heat have both been taken down from the apple App Store for some reason. Neither title shows up in a search of the store. Still up on the play store though. Also a major fail to have both games non-downloadable during the holidays when large numbers of people will be playing games on new devices. But goes with the ionomy territory I guess."

Could we have a little help from the ionomy cult as to what's happening in ionomy land Huh

The problem was picked up when Apple users couldn't buy nitro. Don't know what caused this but I do know normal service will be resumed shortly and like you say GooglePlay wasn't impacted   Smiley

Very impressive getting the ionomy product out to the public during holiday schedule. Looks like the apps are now available! NOW let's download and tryout ionomy games on your new gaming toys...

legendary
This year I was hoping Santa would have given you the gift of credibility but it looks like you got another lump of coal Sad

Suchmoon Dec 2016

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17340524

Suchmoon Dec 2017

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27259770

Suchmoon Dec 2018

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.9240

If you want a present next year you need to understand that Santa don't like trolls Smiley You might be able to fool people reading your posts but you can't fool Santa !!!!

Funny that you linked to a price chart going from 50k sat to 15k sat... it's now barely 6k sat so I'd say the trend is obvious. The number of players has also declined. So nice of you to illustrate this shitshow, thank you.
Never missed a payment
Never been hacked
Employee/developer never stolen anything
In the 2 years 9 months I've had an Ionomy account any downtime I've experienced as always been compensated Smiley

Never developed anything of any value either.

How many players do the games have? Barely filling up the leaderboard and they have to pay people to play that garbage...
This year I was hoping Santa would have given you the gift of credibility but it looks like you got another lump of coal Sad

Suchmoon Dec 2016

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17340524

Suchmoon Dec 2017

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27259770

Suchmoon Dec 2018

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.9240

If you want a present next year you need to understand that Santa don't like trolls Smiley You might be able to fool people reading your posts but you can't fool Santa !!!!
legendary
Never missed a payment
Never been hacked
In the 2 years 9 months I've had an Ionomy account any downtime I've experienced as always been compensated Smiley

Never developed anything of any value either.

How many players do the games have? Barely filling up the leaderboard and they have to pay people to play that garbage...

A quick look at the current functionality of the ionomy platform

Firstly, the design looks well, bright colors.
Secondly, it's hard to say about adjusted funtionality.
Let's see how it work.

The best bit for me is since Ionomy V1 launched in April 2016 the platform has 

Never missed a payment
Never been hacked

Also a couple of years ago due to my then naive security habits a thieving fucker somehow got access to my account and tried to sell my nodes. The security processes picked it up quickly Smiley

In my book this is a pretty impressive fundamental that until they've been burnt many people ignore;D

Activity: 487
Merit: 100
A quick look at the current functionality of the ionomy platform

Firstly, the design looks well, bright colors.
Secondly, it's hard to say about adjusted funtionality.
Let's see how it work.
Pages:
Jump to: