Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 41. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
A quick look at the current functionality of the ionomy platform

Activity: 487
Merit: 100
ION makes headway as the Market Cap climbs above 5M dollars

The whole market recovered extremely well latest days this week.
Consequently, ION has followed the general trend.

The question for now is how long the recovering wave will last, and how far it can go?
Let's see what happen after the Chrismast.
ION makes headway as the Market Cap climbs above 5M dollars

A quick look at the ION ecosystem

No drastic change in ION masternodes hosting over last 3 months...

How so very out of touch you are, and a liar.

Have you seen relative markets or are your eggs all in one basket? - Billions have gone in MC across crypto, if you had not noticed - yet you still bitch like a girl but yet don't add to the cause (thankfully)

You have not got one IONa Wild Onion Sharp, you dumped most of your HODLings and certainly am no part of the ION community you talk of -  and NEVER will be again, on the one hand you are full of praise, then the next full of criticism - it's just what is in your head and now your heart is hurting as you are an ever constant drain on yourself.

You know of little news, game releases, IIP votes (as you cannot as LIED about voting before as sold your MNs) What else are you missing out on???   Roll Eyes

Remember the days of you 'Giving family and friends gifts from selling ION', How you showed your celebration...how short-sighted was that, the apitamy of it all is almost saddening.

What a useless buckled 'man' you are full of disdane and sadness. The only outlet is here now as you have been banned from everywhere else, pretty much..

Even the trolls try to stay on track here - Thanks for that. But you, you're a fairy in a jar. WILD ONION SHARPIE.

All the above is fact, from your posts here, and I can put some more stuff up if you like? (I have some secret sauce and it's got your name/ screenshots on it)  Wink

It's nearly that time = back to your Tiki bar to load up on spirits, maybe get a bit wild in the wilderness for you then...

Oh, btw no one really cares here but is still a good active thread that is high on the BTCtalk list! Keep up the good work everyone (Not Wild Sharpie as his work was NEVER good or even to a standard).
I tried very hard to get a constructive criticism out of your last posting but was unable. From the chart, it can be assumed that there is little to no "growth" in the ecosystem. There is and has been a very strong support for masternodes. Please show me what metrics you are using  to show any improvement/growth in the ionomy ecosystem with new assets being slowly infused...

BTW, my ION investment is very profitable this year and continues to be. I did use some ION coins for nice gifts to the family and friends!

Be aware of the ION Block Reward reduction in less than 60 days
Activity: 144
Merit: 10

How so very out of touch you are, and a liar.

Have you seen relative markets or are your eggs all in one basket? - Billions have gone in MC across crypto, if you had not noticed - yet you still bitch like a girl but yet don't add to the cause (thankfully)

You have not got one IONa Wild Onion Sharp, you dumped most of your HODLings and certainly am no part of the ION community you talk of -  and NEVER will be again, on the one hand you are full of praise, then the next full of criticism - it's just what is in your head and now your heart is hurting as you are an ever constant drain on yourself.

You know of little news, game releases, IIP votes (as you cannot as LIED about voting before as sold your MNs) What else are you missing out on???   Roll Eyes

Remember the days of you 'Giving family and friends gifts from selling ION', How you showed your celebration...how short-sighted was that, the apitamy of it all is almost saddening.

What a useless buckled 'man' you are full of disdane and sadness. The only outlet is here now as you have been banned from everywhere else, pretty much..

Even the trolls try to stay on track here - Thanks for that. But you, you're a fairy in a jar. WILD ONION SHARPIE.

All the above is fact, from your posts here, and I can put some more stuff up if you like? (I have some secret sauce and it's got your name/ screenshots on it)  Wink

It's nearly that time = back to your Tiki bar to load up on spirits, maybe get a bit wild in the wilderness for you then...

Oh, btw no one really cares here but is still a good active thread that is high on the BTCtalk list! Keep up the good work everyone (Not Wild Sharpie as his work was NEVER good or even to a standard).

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
ionomy welcomes Wagerr (WGR)
https://news.ionomy.com/ionomy-exchange-lists-wagerr-wgr/

Alchemy, ionomy’s multi-asset exchange, now lists Wagerr (WGR) for trading, masternodes, and online wallets. Send your WGR coin to your ionomy account and start a Masternode. Exchange your masternode rewards for BTC or trade up to another Masternode. Get started today at ionomy.com.

WGR coin is the currency of the Wagerr network, developed to put safe, secure sports betting on an open blockchain. Over 25 million WGR have been bet using its decentralized, borderless protocol. And since a portion of each betting fee is burned, growing usage has a deflationary effect on the currency. So far the net supply has been reduced by half a million WGR. See the current stats for yourself on the Wagerr blockchain explorer.

Using a strong second layer network to process bets, WGR Masternode operators not only earn block rewards, but also win a portion of betting fees, enabling them to “be the house.” Now ionomy users, too, can enjoy one-click WGR masternodes for maximum ease of use as well as remote hosted masternodes for advanced users.

ionomy is delighted to partner with Wagerr and welcomes the Wagerr community to the ionomy platform.
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
NodeHost.Online Hosting Service Added!

We are happy to announce that ION is listed on the NodeHost Platform! You can now easily and securely deploy your masternodes without any wallet downloads required. The NodeHost Platform is taking masternodes to the mainstream by offering a user-friendly deployment process. Nodehost offers fully automated masternode hosting as well as trustless masternode server deployment. Check out the platform at NodeHost.Online.

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

"None of the participants in the ionomy project were ever involved in the perpetration of the G.A.W. fraud."

I am sure that Joe Mordica was on the team at some stage and the god fearing Adam is still on the team. Well what do I know I am just a fool.

ION = G.A.W MINERS + THEY NEED TO PAY UP THESE REDNECKS YOU MADE SHILL YOUR DOGSHIT WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH KNOWN CROOKS $$$ FUNDING THEM!!! :\ MEH ~JMHO
Pretty good troll post I like the way you ignore reality BUT you would be better off twisting some facts to better suit your narrative. I suggest you add this to your Christmas list

Just had a quick read of your post history, you have been busy. Your last post....

So given the chance you would happily steal peoples BTC... if only you losing 75 BTC were true   Wink WEEEEEEEEEE

Can I also list some points for discussion too ? maybe do one each.

Which point would you like to discuss first
There are many critical pieces to a successful project than rapid deployment of coding without proper design, testing and documentation.

Please provide your list of ionomy project points for discussion before the discussion begins.. Hint: provide some positive points for the mobile game development side of the ionomy vision
P1. ION coin is under-valued with current investors
P2. ionomy is a leader in properly conducting digital asset business

P3. implementation of Ionomy V3 business plan is a year behind the crypto market
P4. Ionomy is 60% there in terms of offering the market beyond crypto a compelling option
P5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.
P6. Created Bounty program to alleviate vulnerabilities in the V3 platform and add extra level of system testing
P7. Decaying plan that is being designed from a bottom-up implementation (very costly option)
P8, Avoid bloating healthy ION Blockchain with "worthless" tokens for lifetime of chain
P9. Only ION Masternode owners can vote on IIPs in ionomy ecosystem
P10. Lack of established Milestones to achieve in project
P11.Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

The goal is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors.

if you have no points to add, let's start with number 1...

For now nothing really springs to mind so lets go with point 1. Smiley

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

"None of the participants in the ionomy project were ever involved in the perpetration of the G.A.W. fraud."

I am sure that Joe Mordica was on the team at some stage and the god fearing Adam is still on the team. Well what do I know I am just a fool.

ION = G.A.W MINERS + THEY NEED TO PAY UP THESE REDNECKS YOU MADE SHILL YOUR DOGSHIT WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH KNOWN CROOKS $$$ FUNDING THEM!!! :\ MEH ~JMHO

Quote from: korvas128

GARZA STEALING BITCOIN !! Roll Eyes  YOU NEW HERE?
Activity: 376
Merit: 101

ionomy adds MasterNodesPro Coin (MNP)

Alchemy, ionomy’s multi-asset exchange, now lists MasteNodesPro Coin (MNP) for trading, masternodes, and online wallets. Send your MNP coin to your ionomy account and start a Masternode. Exchange your masternode rewards for BTC or trade up to another Masternode. Get started today at ionomy.com.

MNP coin has been developed by MasterNodesPro as the exclusive currency of the platform, which features premium masternode hosting and monitoring, stats, and news for masternode coins.

Learn more about MNP. And stay tuned for upcoming announcements on new asset listings, ionomy updates, and ION coin development.
very limited  Grin no other crypto company offers fractional node ownership for ION, PIVX or DASH or any other POS coin. So when you say limited what are you comparing it against ?  

I'm not comparing ionomy ecosystem to other platforms. When I say "place to save your IONs", the investors is limited to sticking his small amount of ION coins into the ecosystem via:

1) ION Staking Wallet,
2) Community Master Node Share, or
3) ION Sharenode.

These 3 places utilize the ION coin. What other places can you hide away your IONs and make a profit?

That's my point you can't compare because today there isn't a comparable alternative  Smiley at least if you are an investor with a small amount of ion you have options which is better than having no option apart from staking locally.

BTW. SLX node hosting now up and running............... you can pay your hosting fee in ION  Smiley

WHO RUNS THIS SHITSTAND? :\ 75BTC MOTHERFUCKERS

Luckily not you  Grin

FUCK YOU YOU OWE ME 75BTC BITCHES  Roll Eyes

I wondered where your anger was coming from.... then it all became clear when I started to read your post history. Over the years it seems like you've been scammed multiple times so for that you have my condolences.  

Did you really lose 75 BTC ??  If so how ??

YOUR GARZA BUDDY RIPPED ME OFF. >> I WANT MY 75BTC NOW BITCH  Roll Eyes

Sorry to disappoint but Garza's no friend of mine.  Sad

You've lost your Bitcoin so just move on with your life and learn from the experience.

Just remember though the next time someone wants you to suck their dick for BTC know that if you still haven't had any money after the 25th time the chances are they are not going to pay  Sad

I know you wish you spat instead of swallowed but unless you move on that taste will always be with you.

Anyway with Garza in jail now aren't you due some money back ? why waste your time trolling here when you now have options  Smiley

So in summary if you cannot be respectful here please FUCK OFF

Have a nice day

ION = GARZA  Tongue FUCK YOUR FACE.

XPY = GEMBLITZ Tongue FUCK YOUR FACE

PAYCOIN = ION :\ HMMM

No it's more like...

Garza + XPY + GEMBLITZ + -75 BTC = BULLSHIT

You lost at the very least $265k to Garza & your not part of the GAW-suite Grin Grin Grin don't even know when he's going to jail  Grin Grin Grin

I guess anyone can be a troll irrelevant of IQ  Grin should have trolled at the 10 BTC level that would have been a more believable

ION MUST PAY FOR GARZAS SINS Wink LOL

WHAT SINS ?

https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
very limited  Grin no other crypto company offers fractional node ownership for ION, PIVX or DASH or any other POS coin. So when you say limited what are you comparing it against ?  

I'm not comparing ionomy ecosystem to other platforms. When I say "place to save your IONs", the investors is limited to sticking his small amount of ION coins into the ecosystem via:

1) ION Staking Wallet,
3) ION Sharenode.

These 3 places utilize the ION coin. What other places can you hide away your IONs and make a profit?

That's my point you can't compare because today there isn't a comparable alternative  Smiley at least if you are an investor with a small amount of ion you have options which is better than having no option apart from staking locally.

BTW. SLX node hosting now up and running............... you can pay your hosting fee in ION  Smiley

Luckily not you  Grin

I wondered where your anger was coming from.... then it all became clear when I started to read your post history. Over the years it seems like you've been scammed multiple times so for that you have my condolences.  

You've lost your Bitcoin so just move on with your life and learn from the experience.

Just remember though the next time someone wants you to suck their dick for BTC know that if you still haven't had any money after the 25th time the chances are they are not going to pay  Sad

I know you wish you spat instead of swallowed but unless you move on that taste will always be with you.

Anyway with Garza in jail now aren't you due some money back ? why waste your time trolling here when you now have options  Smiley

Have a nice day

No it's more like...

Garza + XPY + GEMBLITZ + -75 BTC = BULLSHIT

You lost at the very least $265k to Garza & your not part of the GAW-suite Grin Grin Grin don't even know when he's going to jail  Grin Grin Grin

I guess anyone can be a troll irrelevant of IQ  Grin should have trolled at the 10 BTC level that would have been a more believable

ION MUST PAY FOR GARZAS SINS Wink LOL
We are very happy that the latest mining coins and POS coins can join our big exchange, a wonderful start!

Because we focus on MINING coins and POS coins, MNcoin  , all coin trading. look forward to a wonderful start!

Great project, looking forward  a pleasant cooperation, we want to list you coin on our exchange . A great start, search MXshine!

www.mxshine.com 

[email protected]

https://t.me/mxshine

https://twitter.com/MXshineExchange

https://www.facebook.com/MXshineExchange

Add coin:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9x2oF2Y8BSWrkD1N9RmHDqYquiA3kWjUDxpTWp4bz2DLhrQ/viewform

Looks really good Smiley

If you want to get ION listed join their discord and make the offer/request via the help-and-support channel. Someone from ionomy will review and respond  Smiley

1) ION Staking Wallet,
3) ION Sharenode.

Luckily not you  Grin

Have a nice day

very limited  Grin no other crypto company offers fractional node ownership for ION, PIVX or DASH or any other POS coin. So when you say limited what are you comparing it against ?   

1) ION Staking Wallet,
3) ION Sharenode.

That's my point you can't compare because today there isn't a comparable alternative  Smiley at least if you are an investor with a small amount of ion you have options which is better than having no option apart from staking locally.

BTW. SLX node hosting now up and running............... you can pay your hosting fee in ION  Smiley

Luckily not you  Grin

Josh Garza gets top ramens from this coin ...he's in lockup yet?  Shocked

Goods news..... I think he goes to prison at the start of 2019 so you still have a couple more weeks to say your goodbyes Smiley 
very limited  Grin no other crypto company offers fractional node ownership for ION, PIVX or DASH or any other POS coin. So when you say limited what are you comparing it against ?   

1) ION Staking Wallet,
3) ION Sharenode.

That's my point you can't compare because today there isn't a comparable alternative  Smiley at least if you are an investor with a small amount of ion you have options which is better than having no option apart from staking locally.

BTW. SLX node hosting now up and running............... you can pay your hosting fee in ION  Smiley

Luckily not you  Grin

Josh Garza gets top ramens from this coin ...he's in lockup yet?  Shocked
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

1) ION Staking Wallet,
3) ION Sharenode.

Luckily not you  Grin

Sorry to disappoint but Garza's no friend of mine.  Sad

Just remember though the next time someone wants you to suck their dick for BTC know that if you still haven't had any money after the 25th time the chances are they are not going to pay  Sad

Anyway with Garza in jail now aren't you due some money back ? why waste your time trolling here when you now have options  Smiley

Have a nice day

hahaha now I know where your pique came, I participated and saddened by your loss, I know it is not little, but grumbling in this forum there will be no use to you. better acting than just talking dude.
Pages:
Jump to: