Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 406. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Hmm, where have I heard this kind of shit before?...

Maybe it's them evil POW miners dumping their ill-gotten coins... oh wait...

Nope someone stole their stakers and is dropping coins into the market. Seriously the coin is out what 2 weeks and people are day trading selling at a loss? Yeah people just randomly do that...

People need to stop thinking like this.

"selling at a loss" and getting something for the xpy that was worthless a month ago is not a loss.

You cant Remove coins from stakers for 3 months at min. So its not someone who converted XPY. It is someone who purchased coins and is trying to get out to get something else i think. Its the nature of the beast i would say.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

Nope someone stole their stakers and is dropping coins into the market. Seriously the coin is out what 2 weeks and people are day trading selling at a loss? Yeah people just randomly do that...

People need to stop thinking like this.

"selling at a loss" and getting something for the xpy that was worthless a month ago is not a loss.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
yeah I get that part, but seriously - invest in tech that has actual value and possible potential, like ETH, XMR, STORJ, . .. Like, why the fuck is anyone going for ION? Games? Seriously? It's just another scam-coin, out to make the devs a bunch of BTC. That's what alts are mostly about, anyone with a brain knows that. We are all here to make money, but that's just asking to lose money over ... and ... over..  Roll Eyes

Edit, I agree with you @gawceo, I was just sayin'! Grin 
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Some people are addicted to being an early adopter. Some people want to be first and to have the chance to say "I told you so". some people just follow what other people say. A lot of people are chasing the 10,000% return, still. It's a wierd world this crypto is.
legendary
Sometimes I think Krumbz and MrCoins cannot even be real people, and then I remember they were actually here trying to defend themselves.

I mean, really.. How the fuck can people act so fucking dumb, all the while being made fun of over here and what not. It's really mind blowing sometimes. Like... "Oh hi, I got scammed, Can you tell me where I can get scammed again, this is fun"! 

You really cannot make this shit up, and I think I have been saying that in the gaw thread since 9/2014... Tongue
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Nope someone stole their stakers and is dropping coins into the market. Seriously the coin is out what 2 weeks and people are day trading selling at a loss? Yeah people just randomly ex-gawtards do that...

I agree, so I ftfy. Grin
Oh, I'm sure it's not the ionomy creators dumping some of their ION. Sure, they premined millions of them and never disclosed the addresses, but they'd never dump. They're nice people. /s
legendary
HODL
WOW, he is in straight up shill mode. I threw up in my mouth about 8 times reading his Twitter feed. They may say this has nothing to do with XPY, but it sure as shit feels like the exact same happenings of just a year or so back.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Thanks... Wow... So a bunch of ex-XPY'ers trading amongst themselves? Roll Eyes

MrCoins is begging bitebi9 to list ION. True story Grin

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/734443211977019396

Edit - on the subject of inane tweets, how about this:

https://twitter.com/krumblez/status/735082907325345792

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

I'm sure they'll make the mid-June deadline with time to spare cuz it's already "live" on hangouts. /s
legendary

Nope someone stole their stakers and is dropping coins into the market. Seriously the coin is out what 2 weeks and people are day trading selling at a loss? Yeah people just randomly ex-gawtards do that...

I agree, so I ftfy. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
worked out for me... bought in ICO at 0.20 , sold at 0.24  small, but profit.  ION is the Best !!!
legendary
Thanks... Wow... So a bunch of ex-XPY'ers trading amongst themselves? Roll Eyes
legendary
So where exactly does ION gets its value?

I'm really late to the new party (*cough, scam*).. How much is an ION coin worth anyhow? Tongue

Is it even on any exchange?  Grin

$0.15-0.20 (ICO price was $0.20-0.25). It's on their internal exchange only.

https://ionomy.com/exchange/market/ion/btc (requires login)

legendary

I'm really late to the new party (*cough, scam*).. How much is an ION coin worth anyhow? Tongue

Is it even on any exchange?  Grin
legendary
HODL
legendary
Total number of IONs in existence is now 11,050,000, i.e. 150k extra coins have been generated in the week since launch. Even at the "dumping" price of 0.00035 BTC that's around 50 BTC. I don't know why the ionomists are so surprised by the dumps but that's the logical outcome for the "free" coins (staking rewards as well as hashlet payouts). They better be ready to spend 50 BTC every week if they want to keep propping it up. That's about $100 per bagholder per week.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
IRONY ALERT

Every altcoin nowadays just uses big words to pretend to actually be useful or present something new.  ION, WAVES, even ETH - where are all the applications/products/etc. that these coins claimed to provide a service for?  ETH DaPPS?  The list of DaPPS is pathetic, a bunch of web 2.0 sites pretending to be something more  Grin They're altcoins, not services.  Everyone just trades them in this wild west of unregulated currency - we're all just in it for a quick buck.

Why do we even pretend any more?

For moar money, mating partners (equal gender equality and all), tax havens, padded resumes, dank crypto memes, and being able to be recognized a complete fool globally  Grin
legendary

Seriously though - yes, the quick buck sentiment is prevalent but that doesn't mean we can't laugh at the most pathetic attempts. Or notice actual useful innovation (not in this thread though).
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
IRONY ALERT

Every altcoin nowadays just uses big words to pretend to actually be useful or present something new.  ION, WAVES, even ETH - where are all the applications/products/etc. that these coins claimed to provide a service for?  ETH DaPPS?  The list of DaPPS is pathetic, a bunch of web 2.0 sites pretending to be something more  Grin They're altcoins, not services.  Everyone just trades them in this wild west of unregulated currency - we're all just in it for a quick buck.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
And as a homework assignment I hope that you correct the 2 obvious typos in the ionix description when you go to fix edgey.
Jump to: