Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 409. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I forgot that this thread is only about shitting around.
No, this thread is about ION and was created by ionomy. After promoting their ICO, ionomy vanished and refused to answer any question about distribution of the premined coins, how electrified stakers really work, details about the games and strategies to get them into Appstore and Google Play or anything else that would be necessary to even remotely think of ION as a sane investment. If you are unsatisfied with this thread, go to the people who created it and demand some answers.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
All ICOs are scams.

You guys should buy real ready-made coins out there.

Yes and No

Yes a ready made coin is established so less of a risk

No if the ICO is a success the rewards are that much more

Personal opinion is you should do both the split being whatever level of risk you can live with 

Do you consider the ION ICO a success? If so, why?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I forgot that this thread is only about shitting around.

No, I was not reffering to bittrex, I was reffering to bigger exchanges. And no, clean thread is not an restriction on all exchanges, there are several. Going for bigger exchanges without replying anything is bad. You cant twist it now as much as you want, it wont change.

suchmoon and co. do not like me posting in this thread Smiley, they do their best to silence me because I express here. This means nothing more than shit will be in next few pages, at least I assume it.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
All ICOs are scams.

Yes and No

Yes a ready made coin is established so less of a risk

No if the ICO is a success the rewards are that much more

Personal opinion is you should do both the split being whatever level of risk you can live with 
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
All ICOs are scams.

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Then why are you still posting here....
Paycoiners kept asking that question on Hashtalk and Paycointalk. Too bad you can't censor this forum here, huh?
I will say my opinion as long as necessary to keep more people from falling into the ION trap. Did that answer your question? I know why you are still posting here: because you want to recover from your XPY losses, so you need more people to buy into the ION scam.

Who wants to censor the forum Huh It's cool you can post what you like when you like... don't expect an easy ride if I think your being untruthful or talking bollocks

Today it's a combo of telling lies and talking bollocks

The lie

I will say my opinion as long as necessary to keep more people from falling into the ION trap

The truth

It's ridiculous. Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's successful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for. Just don't drag other people into them. Your words everything not Bitcoin is a scam, your motivation shit on everything not bitcoin

The Bollocks

The rest of this post

Anyone disagree with me, look at franz_huber's recent posts and tell me I'm wrong

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
You should join Crypto-City.com if you like to censor people.
Chantha would love another staking coin and group.  Grin

If you must talk about Crypto-city in other threads, at least include the appropriate reference links so people can make their own conclusion. 
As a courtesy to all here are the reference links. Crypto-city on btc

or visit Crypto-city directly Crypto-city Be Your Own Community

It's true, if you love being scammed and having all of your money taken from you by mean unscrupulous people there's actually few better places to be these days.

Of course, if you're normal and don't like being robbed then it's not so great, but I guess this thread is being read by a number of the xpy community...who knows.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Before you ask for bittrex or any bigger exchange, you need clean thread, with clean I mean no questions answered left out.

Bittrex does not require a clean thread in BCT to list the coin. Get on the band wagon and tweet to @Bittrexechange the good things ION is currently doing!!! ION is hitting the big exchanges with support from the thousands of supporters!!!

What good things is ion doing? It hasn't done anything there are no games etc so it technically hasn't done anything except accept money from people for ion tokens.

Do you mean quote it for the good things ion "may do....?" or "the good things its hoped it will do?"
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
If @BittrexExchange read all the garbage on BCT there would be 5 coins listed... HAHA...

I think this statement clearly sums up your request to have a "clean thread in BCT" before listing ION on exchanges!

And this statement clearly shows you have no clue about any of this. One slightly deranged panda says some shit and that's all you wanna see.

Just pay the 3 BTC to get listed and end that circus. Tweets from a handful of die hard bagholders will get you on to bitebi9 at best.
Activity: 1344
If @BittrexExchange read all the garbage on BCT there would be 5 coins listed... HAHA...

I think this statement clearly sums up your request to have a "clean thread in BCT" before listing ION on exchanges!
legendary
HODL
Before you ask for bittrex or any bigger exchange, you need clean thread, with clean I mean no questions answered left out.

Bittrex does not require a clean thread in BCT to list the coin. Get on the band wagon and tweet to @Bittrexechange the good things ION is currently doing!!! ION is hitting the big exchanges with support from the thousands of supporters!!!

Bittrex is asking for tweets to list the coin... Tweet away your concerns with ION being listed on the exchange!!!

Have you tweeted "need a clean thread in BCT" to list the coin? You seem there is a need for a clean thread in BCT to qualify the coin for listing?

I will tweet after you team comes here and addresses all the unanswered questions.
Activity: 742

Bittrex is asking for tweets to list the coin... Tweet away your concerns with ION being listed on the exchange!!!

Have you tweeted "need a clean thread in BCT" to list the coin? You seem there is a need for a clean thread in BCT to qualify the coin for listing?

You are the only one who replies questions about ion and you are way better in copy&paste Smiley . Do you quote yourself or do you talk to yourself? What does it mean at all? I think you just can't understand what we speak about.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

legendary
HODL

Are you really sure you want us to tweet our concerns to @BittrexExchange?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Nobody told you that being a lying asshole isn't such a "good thing"? What's next, gaining 10,000 to 15,000 new accounts per day?

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

"thousands of supporters". Riiight. I guess that's why the ionomy Facebook group currently has 284 Likes and the ionomy subreddit has 9 readers - most of them shills who were desperate paycoin bagholders before exchanging their XPY to ION.
legendary
HODL

Could you please explain all of the good thing ION is doing? No games are released and this is a gaming currency. I would say they have done nothing good yet.

And I'm glad to see the super shill Mr Coins is back at it.

Jump to: