Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 410. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Even if I do not want to agree, you seem to be right, hyping starts but no answers, I dislike it too.

@ION team
Before you ask for bittrex or any bigger exchange, you need clean thread, with clean I mean no questions answered left out.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

:grinning:

And what happened to...

That's correct suchmoon. Read all my tweets on ION / Ionomy and you'll be fully informed.

Oh wait... There aren't any? Maybe suchmoon can explain.

Gone full shill now?

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
I've been asking about the game development with out response. The games are the make or break of the coin and they won't answer anything. I'd steal clear if you actually do homework before investing as there is nothing to research as they don't respond.

It's their choice. They seem to be happy with a very tiny community as its users. And all they have to do is make those 500 or so people happy. I guess that is what they are going for. More power to them. I'm done asking questions. They won't answer and they have no plans to answer. They get the respect they deserve. And me, I have zero respect for the team or anyone involved. I'm tired of joke crypto projects and he bad name they give the movement. What do we have here? Well, with no transparency and unanswered questions I'd say it's another joke crypto project we'll be reading about its failure in the coming months.
I would assume you are correct unless they show up to talk with us Smiley
Activity: 910
Has any member of  dev teams  ever answer the investors question on this thread?    I want to know this

The guy that started the thread said that he would get back to us on the business registration in this thread and never did.

Some users have been copying and pasting stuff from here over to slack and vice versa and some stuff has ended up answered, but that still will not stop us from discussing it.

The original poster, iomoney, was last active on April 27, 2016, 03:38:46 AM.
seems a strange dev team,,,did they  showed up in slack ?
maybe, but I dont think as devs to reply. For me it looks more like 0 transparency. I assume they hold on the opinion that they will be accused of being another scam and want to let things develop on the fly (like cryptobudds stated). I am still unsure who their devs are and if it is an team of devs, what does which one of them do?
then  we are all gambling on this dev or dev team,, is it right?
Has any member of  dev teams  ever answer the investors question on this thread?    I want to know this

The guy that started the thread said that he would get back to us on the business registration in this thread and never did.

Some users have been copying and pasting stuff from here over to slack and vice versa and some stuff has ended up answered, but that still will not stop us from discussing it.

maybe, but I dont think as devs to reply. For me it looks more like 0 transparency. I assume they hold on the opinion that they will be accused of being another scam and want to let things develop on the fly (like cryptobudds stated). I am still unsure who their devs are and if it is an team of devs, what does which one of them do?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
The team isn't gonna answer any questions. Personally, I think things are just a rough outline and they are making it up as they go. Some investors come here and attempt to answer the questions as bet they can but it is only their interpretation of things. Every "tough" question is answered aggressively with some BS excuse as to why they won't answer it, usually has to to with "trade secrets".

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Has any member of  dev teams  ever answer the investors question on this thread?    I want to know this

Edit:

Also, the guy who made ionchain.com posts here and answers some questions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i want to know it too ..... but this is a big problem always with all devs...............
Then why are you still posting here....
Paycoiners kept asking that question on Hashtalk and Paycointalk.
Too bad you can't censor this forum here, huh?
I will say my opinion as long as necessary to keep more people from falling into the ION trap.
I also know why you are still posting here - because you want to recover from your XPY losses, so you need more people to buy into the ION scam.

Hey Franzl, you say the same in every post, basicly you say they are scam. Is there anything else you want to point out about them?

Maybe you can comment on these values in their main.cpp, what do they mean and are these settings good at all, what do you think Smiley ?

Code:
static int64_t nTargetTimespan = 2 * 60;
int nTargetSpacing = 60;
int64_t nInterval = nTargetTimespan / nTargetSpacing;

What can you tell me about their wallet?

Franzl, I'll even help you, they seem to have retargeting problems. Are these values correct values to look into if I want to find out how the retarget?

Same question to others, hope we will not enjoy the silence when asking for discussion about code, I am even not asking for code inspection Smiley, just to discuss about it.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Paycoiners kept asking that question on Hashtalk and Paycointalk. Too bad you can't censor this forum here, huh?
I will say my opinion as long as necessary to keep more people from falling into the ION trap. Did that answer your question? I know why you are still posting here: because you want to recover from your XPY losses, so you need more people to buy into the ION scam.

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
how is this scam doing ?
Former Paycoin bagholders who exchanged their XPY to ION are still shilling for it. Nobody else is interested.

Frank_shitforbrains

Tired of Dr.Who,
Bored of playing with your organ,
Left hand don't do it for you anymore..

Try some daylight , feel the sun on your face, learn to interact with real people, engage with society. Dr Who is fiction, man up and deal with it.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
how is this scam doing ?
Former Paycoin bagholders who exchanged their XPY to ION are still shilling for it. Nobody else is interested.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
The Mac wallet issue seems to be resolved now, a new Mac Qt was distributed to test and seems to be working fine now. As I understand, it was a hardware related issue, a Mac dev found the solution, he had never seen this before. I expect this download will be available on the website too if there are no problems anymore.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
how is this scam doing ?
Here some technical data that I miss in the OP:

TECHNICAL DATA REMOVED. SOME HERE REPORT ON MY POSTS TO MODERATION. WHY NOT REMOVING ALL NON OFFTOPIC POSTS LIKE THIS ONE TOO?

I AM SURE OTHER USERS WILL REPOST MISSING TECH DATA

@Phildo, I even asked you to add bracket, now nobody knows what korvas quoted and what is his statement Smiley, if someone else will quote it, then it will happen again Wink
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Korvas, rdewilde, anyone else on the inside. Has there been any more clarification on how they will work with Google play to accept payment in game besides "amazon does it?"

No. From what I remember IOS was more of a problem than Android. But no detailed description was given. Most guess that the ingame incentive will not be crypto (but for example the non-crypto token called Electrons) which can be used to boost staking on the IONs thru ionomy platform. Indirectly it means that ingame earned/bought tokens would be converted from/to ION capital thru staking. Not a single official detailled source about this yet though

To tell everyone now how they would implement the payment element in gaming would be commercial stupidity. At this stage showing intent is enough. If the ION team turned round today and said this is how we'll implement then

a) you've given away a competitive advantage

b) you set yourself up for someone to screw you

The best thing to do is go ahead and implement then discuss the merits or failings later. Today if you think the implementation has no chance then it's simple don't invest.

[/quote

You need a little bit more than intent to make a good investment. Would you give me money if I said I intend to build a gambling app for iphones without explaining at least a little bit how I would get through all of the regulatory hoops? Would saying "pokerstars does real money gaming in NJ" be enough? Wouldn't you have at least one followup question? If not 100?

If you could promise me $20 per $.5 I would invest, don't need any detail just a promise
  Grin

Seriously though don't invest until the level of detail meets a level your comfortable with. These guys are in implementation mode, they know that if it's done right people will come
Jump to: