Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 440. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
What exactly are atoms? Are they on a separate blockchain?

Atoms use to be called XPYBiTS and were used to crowd fund the V2 platform. The Atom are only available by bidding on them on the Ionomy platform. Atoms will produce daily Electons at 10 Atoms per 1 Electron. The Electrons can be used on Stakers to double your stake rate.

Where does this extra staking power magically come from? I don't understand how a "coin" or "token" not on the blockchain can double the amount of coins you mint.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS?HuhHuh

I believe they will be putting the staking coins into master nodes and using the return on those to payout to the stakers.

So why don't they just encourage users to have their own masternodes to get higher rewards themselves rather than take customers coins to profit? Why did they not just give those with xpy amounts their own masternodes for a year... why don't they give the power and pure profit generation to the customers they charged for ion? I'm changing my stance adam matlack is honestly greedy scum. Wool over your eyes with profits.

You do realise that the stakers are just entries on a webpage right... a graphic icon if you will? There is no staker address that locks them... THEY LOCK THEM and don't let access to them.

They then take all the small fund amounts people put in stakers and make masternodes themselves and profit again on the coins you purchased from them. Can you all not see this? Can you all not see the problem with it?

They do/will encourage users to run their own, they will be releasing documentation after the launch to show you how to run one. Not everyone can afford to run one, so by allowing users to boost their stake rate, they can have master node type returns without the 20000 ions.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Atoms use to be called XPYBiTS and were used to crowd fund the V2 platform. The Atom are only available by bidding on them on the Ionomy platform. Atoms will produce daily Electons at 10 Atoms per 1 Electron. The Electrons can be used on Stakers to double your stake rate.

Where does this extra staking power magically come from? I don't understand how a "coin" or "token" not on the blockchain can double the amount of coins you mint.

I believe they will be putting the staking coins into master nodes and using the return on those to payout to the stakers.

So why don't they just encourage users to have their own masternodes to get higher rewards themselves rather than take customers coins to profit? Why did they not just give those with xpy amounts their own masternodes for a year... why don't they give the power and pure profit generation to the customers they charged for ion? I'm changing my stance adam matlack is honestly greedy scum. Wool over your eyes with profits.

You do realise that the stakers are just entries on a webpage right... a graphic icon if you will? There is no staker address that locks them... THEY LOCK THEM and don't let access to them.

They then take all the small fund amounts people put in stakers and make masternodes themselves and profit again on the coins you purchased from them. Can you all not see this? Can you all not see the problem with it?
legendary

They lock customers coins in so they can't compete with their sells.

They control the vast majority of the masternodes at the start and keep this percent up. They set aside a portion of the masternode rewards to pay customers a pittance which is good for them because by doing this there is no competition with their coins locked in stakers.

The extra funds all come from the masternodes. Thats what they don't want to tell you because it shows a bad intention. If it was from a premine then eventually it would disappear the funds they have available.

Its classic garza... investors see the bonus but don't question or think from where the bonus has to come.

legendary
I will make a public apology if it all goes up in smoke.
Oh you mean like MrCoins did? At the end of the Paycoin scam he said he was so sorry for being a shill. I wonder how many millions of dollars his shilling cost other people.

Overall i trust what the team @ ionomy is doing. (As you know i used to be part of that team but i have other projects i am working on and have no time to help them (So you dont have to take my word)).
Well I guess we're different then. I trust the Bitcoin blockchain, you trust a shady, intransparently premined shitcoin scheme where Atoms and Electrons for hyperstaking are stored off-blockchain.

If you think its a bad investment Don't invest.
You bet.

MrCoins is his own person what he does does not effect me.

I trust bitcoin Blockchain. Its not hard to trust it takes 30 min to send coins via that.
What is wrong with premine. Your mad cause you can put hardware to it? Who cares about hardware mining. If you like it do it.
When the coin launches and you can track every single premine coin on the blockchain and it does exactly what it should do in the right manner. What will you have to say.
So far i have put my trust into them for over a year they have provide great products and done some amazing things. And lost fights that well had almost no odds of winning.
But they Tried. I have seen companies Try in bitcoin it self and Fail get called a scam and what not. And it somewhat tarnished the bitcoin name. But The BTCTARDS Still love it and still push on. I am a BTCTARD or i would not be here. But overall i will see ion threw. It might work it might not. That is the risk i am taking.

Since you are not going to invest. Why should people listen to you.

Premine isn't the problem you all keep going on about that.

THe problem is "TRANSPARENCY" of the "PREMINE". The team makes no statements on how its used, when or any addresses to show people there is no nefarious evil plots. The make generic statements like it'll be used for game development or it'll be used for this or that.

I'm waiting for the wallet so i can show you that its all in masternodes. The team is going to milk the masternodes at the start for the big rewards. There is noway in hell they are going to not control the majority of the masternode rewards from the start.
legendary

So am I assuming correctly that Atoms and Electrons do not have a blockchain? They are a promise for getting more IONs at a later time, so they are a security, yes?

Incorrect. They are an "unregistered" security.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

so about half has been burned... what happend to the other half

Yep. the XPY wallet is complete shit, it crashes and becomes corrupt when combining and sending transactions.  My guess they will will continue to burn them after the launch.

And weren't these people responsible for fixing the wallet?

No, XpyDev.org were the people responsible for the wallet.

Edit: It seems they have taken their site down, used to have a road map.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
so about half has been burned... what happend to the other half

Yep. the XPY wallet is complete shit, it crashes and becomes corrupt when combining and sending transactions.  My guess they will will continue to burn them after the launch.

And weren't these people responsible for fixing the wallet?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
i see people put so much time to link xpy paycoin and ion.
A few hours ago WildShark told us that Atoms were called XPYBiTS before. That and the fact that XPY could be swapped over for ION makes it quite obvious that the ionomy team that linked the XPY and ION together. ION will never get rid of the Paycoin stink.

XPYBiTS had nothing to do with the XPY coin. The BiTS which are now called Atoms are tokens for funds invested in the V2 platform and transferable to the Ionomy platform and don't tie to the ION coin or block chain. Atoms now produce Electrons for rewards in form of electrifying on the Ionomy platform.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
A few hours ago WildShark told us that Atoms were called XPYBiTS before. That and the fact that XPY could be swapped over for ION makes it quite obvious that it was the ionomy team that linked XPY with ION, not their critics. It will be hard to impossible for ION to get rid of the Paycoin stink.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

but for which reason ? what does it mean if you never did get any xpy or paycoin ?

what does it mean to those people ? this is new project, ignore old crap coins.

let it go let it go.

Then do that. Ignore it. Take a walk. Why do you have to care about something that you clearly don't want to care about?

what does one or two years ago failed coin mean to me ?

nothing.

I agree. Why are you still posting about it then? Look forward. Maybe you can go to slack, ask some questions, and report back. Do some good for the community. How does that sound?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
so all this crap talk wastes my time.
Why are you here then? You already decided that this coin is for you. No need to fight with those who say ION is a bad investment (which it is).
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

but for which reason ? what does it mean if you never did get any xpy or paycoin ?

let it go let it go.

I see.
You wouldn't have any problem then if I wanted to trade for your Bitcoin then.
I'll make you a great offer of 8:1 - 8 MonopolyCoins for 1 BTC.
We'll meet at a local Bitcoin trading location. I'll be the one carrying a giant box of Monopoly 500$ bills.
Activity: 644
My goal is becaming a billionaire.

let it go let it go.

Then do that. Ignore it. Take a walk. Why do you have to care about something that you clearly don't want to care about?

what does one or two years ago failed coin mean to me ?

nothing.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

let it go let it go.

let it go let it go.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
why this talk of xpy paycoin ?

i do not have any and i can buy ion without even know anything about this crap coin.

Because as I stated.

Is there anyone that traded in their XPY/PrimeC gear for ION/MasterNodes gear?
I would like to know what the ratio of the trade in/over was.

8 xpy : 1 iON, and the iONs were locked in stakers, I think 3, 6 or 12 month stakers, correct me if I am wrong. 12 month stakers were almost sold out instantly I remember. There was no direct PC to MN transfer if you mean that. In fact, because of the different dev teams, I think most customer PC coins had been previously transferred to the platform. So, the current situation is that all iONs traded / swapped are locked in stakers.

8to1 good to know. Locked into stakers cool. That's good to hear no PC to MN transfer.
Do you know where the transactions of this are on the XPY explorer?
I realize this is a little difficult to narrow in on.
I'm curious if the ION team traded in coins that were artificially made through the abuse of PC keys.
It was done twice, that I know of.

Once at the beginning with Joe Mordica and Josh Garza. The "test coins" incident.
They also tried to falsify the deletion of them. Deleting some and washing a majority of them into other wallets/PCs overtime.

Second time was with Carmelo Milian (BTClend/Lendcoin - remember him?Tongue) somehow Roll Eyes exploited a PC key and produced coins at a higher rate than other PCs.
To his credit though Adam took the key away. Didn't see what became of the BTClend PC and the coins. I'm sure all of was properly destroyed and well documented.

I'm very curious now how much XPY was exchanged for ION.

I think its important that this process was not only correct but that the artificially made coins were not traded in.

i do not have any and i can buy ion without even know anything about this crap coin.

When XPY was allowed to be transferred into IONs is the moment that linked them. Along with the same people a part of it.

so also licked to doge ? and eth ? and monera ? and bitcoin ?

i converted many of this coins to ion in one step.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

When XPY was allowed to be transferred into IONs is the moment that linked them. Along with the same people a part of it.
Jump to: